You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-11] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the match between Bayern & Werder?

A) Bayern will win
57%
B) It'll end in a draw
14%
C) Werder will win
No votes
D) Don't really care because Bayern had beaten Real
29%

Total votes : 14

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:06 pm

supr4king wrote:
Paddy wrote:We play Stuttgart away. So I´m not too optimistic...Unless they stop wasting chances we will play in Uefa Cup nex year.

better than Intertoto or nothing :D

Its same crap. It˙s a disgrace.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:11 pm

Was Kanh injured before the opponent'S goal?
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:57 pm

SweetLeisha wrote:Was Kanh injured before the opponent'S goal?

Yes, he was injured. I don't know why they didn't take him out. Either he felt that he could continue or he simply didn't want to be taken out of the game.

Not that greatest game by the team, but at least they came away with a point instead of nothing so they are still withing striking distance. There are still 9 games left in the season so anything can happen between now and then. Then again, if Bayern doesn't win then the world is over for some. :roll:
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:19 pm

The first half Bayern were playing very good, they left Bremen no room at all. Second half bayern played relaxed, Bremen got one chance and scored.. btw, very stupid goal imo.. Lucio and VanBuyten really need to upgrade their level of communication. They literally ran into each other several times :shock:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:19 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Mirage wrote:I'm more optimistic now I realise we're at HOME. how did I miss that??!

Perhaps it was because you went overboard on your birthday celebration? :D

BTW....I love your avatar. Did you create it yourself? I wish I could do something like that.

When I go to Germany next year maybe I can fly to England and meet you? That would be nice.

Nah I stole the avatar from somewhere, Livejournal community I think. I also wish I could make stuff like this but my Photoshop skills are awful :P
We could try meeting, you never know, it would depend which airport you flew in at!

Bayern should have won today. TOO many missed chances. But it's still looking good in my opinion. We will finish at least 3rd.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:35 pm

And LOL at Podolski's celebration. He seems to be making it his trademark.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:14 pm

tracylynn wrote:

Yes, he was injured. I don't know why they didn't take him out. Either he felt that he could continue or he simply didn't want to be taken out of the game.

Not that greatest game by the team, but at least they came away with a point instead of nothing so they are still withing striking distance. There are still 9 games left in the season so anything can happen between now and then. Then again, if Bayern doesn't win then the world is over for some. :roll:

No you are completely wrong. We didn´t get one point, we lost two. I think the first half was the best half of the season and that´s why I´m pissed about it. How can you miss so many chances in such a crucial game?? And, oh sorry if some of us want our team in the CL next year.... :roll:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:42 am

Could've been worse, should've been better. Definately 2 points dropped, but the fact is we're still in with a shot, if not for the title then definately for CL. Kahn was obviously suffering from temporary insanity when he came off his line for Bremen's goal, and the two stooges weren't much help there either. Not sure why Pizarro came off, Makaay's been good lately but Pizarro was OK today which is all that matters, apparently Ottmar didn't think so. I'm disappointed, but there's still plenty of season left with games against Schalke and Stuttgart that now have greater importance...I'm optimistic. Don't worry about the UEFA Cup Paddy, I promise to literally eat my home jersey for you if Bayern doesn't make the CL.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:53 am

People...
I am pretty positive about having a go at title...We still have 9 games left..
Schalke still have to visit us...and we still have to play Stuttgart..
That leaves us with only Bremen as real competitors..
But we are only 3 points off them...So, it is going to be quite close..

cheers...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:10 am

Paddy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

No you are completely wrong. We didn´t get one point, we lost two. I think the first half was the best half of the season and that´s why I´m pissed about it. How can you miss so many chances in such a crucial game?? And, oh sorry if some of us want our team in the CL next year.... :roll:

Sorry, but you're wrong. How can one lose something that they never had? They didn't have three points in the beginning, they had to earn those three points. In order to get anything whether it's a point or a medal you have to earn it. In this game three points could be rewarded to the winner and each team can earn one for tyinhg, and in this case that is what happened. Both teams tried and ended up with one point. One point is more than zero points so take it and know that they are still in the thick of things.

Everyone wants to see them in the CL but one game does not make or break a season. Folks act like it's the end of the world but it's not. Then again, if we go back to a lot of the previous threads we can see how a lot of folks were ticked off because Bayern were not winning. Now that Bayern is coming together and had one game where they did not win, folks want to play that old record again but with a different tune. After awhile, it's tiresome. :roll: If Bayern doesn't end up in the CL then we know there are some fans who will leave and come back when things look better for them. :roll:
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Sam » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:47 am

tracylynn wrote:Sorry, but you're wrong. How can one lose something that they never had? They didn't have three points in the beginning, they had to earn those three points. In order to get anything whether it's a point or a medal you have to earn it. In this game three points could be rewarded to the winner and each team can earn one for tyinhg, and in this case that is what happened. Both teams tried and ended up with one point. One point is more than zero points so take it and know that they are still in the thick of things.

Everyone wants to see them in the CL but one game does not make or break a season. Folks act like it's the end of the world but it's not. Then again, if we go back to a lot of the previous threads we can see how a lot of folks were ticked off because Bayern were not winning. Now that Bayern is coming together and had one game where they did not win, folks want to play that old record again but with a different tune. After awhile, it's tiresome. :roll: If Bayern doesn't end up in the CL then we know there are some fans who will leave and come back when things look better for them. :roll:

I agree with you here, but I just find it disappointing when they played well enough to claim the 3 points easily, and still manage to draw. I will still support Bayern and be on here even if Bayern miss out on the Intertoto.

In actual fact, I don't blame Podolski at all for not winning, if anyone should be kicking themselves it's Brazzo - he had acres of space and time to convert that chance and he stuffed it. But thats ok, not a big deal.

Bring on Milan!
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:20 am

tracylynn wrote:
Paddy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

Sorry, but you're wrong. How can one lose something that they never had? They didn't have three points in the beginning, they had to earn those three points. In order to get anything whether it's a point or a medal you have to earn it. In this game three points could be rewarded to the winner and each team can earn one for tyinhg, and in this case that is what happened. Both teams tried and ended up with one point. One point is more than zero points so take it and know that they are still in the thick of things.

If you´ve seen how they played they dropped 2 points thanks to not killing off Bremen and stupid mistake by Lucio, Van Buyten and Kahn. And no I won´t stop supporting them. If that was the case, the last hmmm...5 seasons were bad...and no winning the german double doesn´t count for anything because Bundesliga isn´t very strong. And unless you do something in the CL it´s useless. And like I said I will not watch that second rate europan cup that no one gives a shit about. Have you ever seen in the last 5 years clubs like Milan, Arsenal, Barca, Man utd.... play in the Uefa cup from the start? My point is for a big club it would be a total disgrace not playing in CL. But luckly e have a capable manager so I hope he can turn things around.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:29 am

Are you really scared of us making the UEFA Cup. I'd say the chances of us missing out on the CL are at... 10%. And, if it does happen, it's not the end of the world.

I say we're more likely to win the CL than to end up 4th in the table. And if both happen, we're still through to the CL ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:53 pm

To add something here Schalke still has to play with Stuttgart, which happens to be this coming Saturday
FC Bajern

Postby angel717 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:03 pm

oh, crap, i envy you guys, it's not every day or every week here that we get to watch Bundesliga(specially Bayern), it sucks... :cry: :cry:

the last game i saw was the Game of Bayern Munich and it was like, 48 yrs. ago... :(
Meet My Boyfriend, Eugen.
angel717
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga