You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-11] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the match between Bayern & Werder?

A) Bayern will win
57%
B) It'll end in a draw
14%
C) Werder will win
No votes
D) Don't really care because Bayern had beaten Real
29%

Total votes : 14

Postby kevh26 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:41 pm

i tend to open in media player but not in full screen... i think the quality of the picture tends to suffer if you do enlarge it.
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sam » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:44 pm

Yeah, I got Sopcast working, and that WMP feature is nice. I had to switch back to my XP installation though, as it wouldn't work properly in Vista.

I just watched Chelsea get a 3-3 draw with Tottenham. They got the equalizer just as I tuned in. Heh.

Looks like I won't miss a game now. CCTV5 is the channel the game is on, right? In about 20 minutes or so?
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:43 pm

I wonder why nobody mention that Podolski scored :o ok Podolski scored 1-0 and Schweinsteiger almost bented the crossbar with a free kick :)
FC Bajern

Postby Sam » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:51 pm

Bayern are playing well, but I am worried about the room they gave Werder in the last part of the first half.We could have been 3-0 up, if we were lucky.
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:51 pm

Hehehe...I´m enjoying the game on my lcd tv and I must say Schweini is just fantastic. We shoud have been leading by 4 not 1¸. Oh, well another 45 min. A total domination by Bayern in the first half. =D>
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:54 pm

**** idiots. How can you miss fo many **** chances!!!?? It was a MUST win!!! Kahn...don´t get me started. Uefa Cup? :x :x :x :x

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Sam » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:54 pm

Well I have to say I am a little disappointed. We had at least 3 clear cut chances to make it 2-0 or 2-1. Brazzo missed an absolute sitter. The goal we conceded was also pretty horrible. I think we let 2 points slip rather than making 1 today.
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:10 pm

I'm back from the Bayern club. My opinion is that Bayern completely dominated the match, and the statistics back this... we had ~65% ball possession, SEVERAL goalscoring opportunities and we just allowed our opponents with one chance.

Luck was just not on our side today. I have to say that Podolski made us lose 2 points today. He scored a totally easy goal but missed a number of 100% chances. We should have won by a big margin, but our finishing let us down terribly, so much that Wiese hardly saved anything.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:14 pm

Weise was fantastic. But **** they were idiotic out there. :evil:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:19 pm

Dammit Werder BremenImage Image
FC Bajern

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:22 pm

Werder wanted to gave Bayern a favour but Bayern are to goddamn stupid to take it. I ain´t watching Uefa Cup next year. :x

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:26 pm

we must have scored more than just once. loosing chances wont help at all against Milan, we scored one and we though ok this is it. But no they equalised, anyway deserved score i must say. When we miss so many chances then we must concide goals.
Next year for bundesliga.
lets focus on CL
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:35 pm

Paddy wrote:Werder wanted to gave Bayern a favour but Bayern are to goddamn stupid to take it. I ain´t watching Uefa Cup next year. :x

...and who said we are playing uefa cup next year??? there is still nine games to go including the one with Stuttgart, we'll defenitaly not finish fourth
FC Bajern

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:37 pm

We play Stuttgart away. So I´m not too optimistic...Unless they stop wasting chances we will play in Uefa Cup nex year.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:50 pm

Paddy wrote:We play Stuttgart away. So I´m not too optimistic...Unless they stop wasting chances we will play in Uefa Cup nex year.

better than Intertoto or nothing :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga