You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-11] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the match between Bayern & Werder?

A) Bayern will win
57%
B) It'll end in a draw
14%
C) Werder will win
No votes
D) Don't really care because Bayern had beaten Real
29%

Total votes : 14

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:55 am

I predict a 2-1 win for Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:17 pm

who cares where we finish in the league... liverpool got the rule invoked that champions league winners automatically qualify for the next season's tournament so after real, milan, man utd and chelsea we'll be in there anyway
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:37 pm

Sorry but I don´t think we´ll be in the finals.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:26 pm

pessimist!!!!! we've got a pessimist here... kick him out!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:03 pm

kevh26 wrote:pessimist!!!!! we've got a pessimist here... kick him out!

It´s called being realist....even if we make to the semis Man Utd are a way better team. Though miracles can happen.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:40 pm

I just believe that the second leg being played at home will improve our chances, and who knows, we do seem to be hitting a good vein of form at the moment, can we continue it to May?
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:50 pm

Guys you're posting in the wrong thread ;)

Tomorrow if we beat Werder Bremen, we'll equal Werder Bremen and Stuttgart on points. We'll have an inferior goal difference unless we destroy Bremen, but at least we'd have equaled them on points.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:10 pm

Man, I can't believe all these favors Bayern is getting from the small teams! Even if Bayern loses tomorrow, thanks to the not-so-good results for the other teams we'd still be well placed for the CL spots. But who cares about that because Bayern is definately gonna win 4-2! I'd love to see a clean sheet but I doubt it's gonna happen against Bremen. This game will be won by attacking.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Sam » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:19 pm

Just wondering if there is any way to view the Werder game live on the internet? I ll be listening to the English commentary through FCB.tv, but I would love to watch the live feed.

Anyone know a way to do this?
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Postby SweetLeisha » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:46 pm

SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby kevh26 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:58 pm

i'll be looking for it on either sopcast or TVU
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SweetLeisha » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Has anyone ever wacthed CCTV in internet?
I'm a little curious since it's a channel in Chinese.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Sam » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:22 pm

Thanks for the replies, I am currently tinkering with sopcast and TVU. Any tips kevh26?
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Postby kevh26 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:25 pm

if you go to http://www.rojadirecta.com/ the listings expand, just click on the link for the appropriate player (whichever you install) and bob's your uncle!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:35 pm

I find SopCast to be the best. I forgot the last time TVU Player worked for me. The good thing with SopCast is that there's a button (I think bottom right of the video window) that opens up the feed in Windows Media Player, so then you can alt+enter in WMP and see the match in full screen mode.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga