You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-12-03] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
90%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Werder Bremen will win
10%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2011-12-03] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby lau03143 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:19 pm

MUTU wrote:I wouldn't say we were being outplayed in any part of the match. If anything, we were equally balanced. But the way we dominated the match when Robben came on was amazing. We scored 3 goals but it could easily have been 4 or 5 (in fact, a valid goal was disallowed)

Agreed, Bremen never outplayed us at any time with their 11 men behind the ball routine!

If anything, it was our seeming lack of urgency at times, and concentration that let them get back into the game.

As an aside, I think Neuer gets beat quite a lot at his near post like that, thats a few goals like that he's let in this season at his near post.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Tabacko » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:39 pm

When Robben came on the pitch, there were 3 players allways on him that`s why it was so open game last 30 min. Muller was good, but i saw he doesnt have luck sometimes ( and would have score a goal if there wouldn˙t be a foul for panalty ) Toni Kroos is in Olič moment, he gets a ball do something good with it and always run just like Ribery the same thing they are just on fire like Olič was. Gomez, he the same has 2 or 3players all the time now thats why he doesnt score goals so much, everyone knows he will score and so they cover him much better. Alba hm is not ready jet, but has talent and he will learn from the best Ribery affcores. Maybe in the future he wil replace Ribery spot. And some other thing, too much first team changing in my opinion, I think we will be on fire ones again when Schwaini comes back on his spot. I knew in my mind that we will win 3:1 or something like that and Munchengladbach vs BVB will be 1:1 but i dint know that Reus will not play. So it is such a crazy idea that if Reus would play they would destroy them easy i am 100 % . And i am affraid that when we will play MunchenGladbach it will be a nightmare, there counter attacks annd our slow defense I don`t know i think it will be like the first gaol of werder bremen last night.
Tabacko
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Tabacko wrote:And i am affraid that when we will play MunchenGladbach it will be a nightmare, there counter attacks annd our slow defense I don`t know i think it will be like the first gaol of werder bremen last night.

Hopefully we will have everyone fit for that game, and we would have just come back from the winter-break, so no excuses if we don't win
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:22 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The central defense issue will be taken care of once we start playing Boateng there. I am convinced of that.

Is that hope or belief? It has been so long since FC Bayern had a solid central defence that I personally get very sceptical about any improvements.
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Werder Bremen's Aaron Hunt was banned for 3 matches following his red card after the reckless tackle he did on Toni Kroos.
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:58 pm

MUTU wrote:Werder Bremen's Aaron Hunt was banned for 3 matches following his red card after the reckless tackle he did on Toni Kroos.

Were there any sanctions to Pizza boy for the hard elbow on Badstuber that didn't get a card?
Rule #692: Whatever you do in life, Alaba... has done it better.
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:00 pm

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:Werder Bremen's Aaron Hunt was banned for 3 matches following his red card after the reckless tackle he did on Toni Kroos.

Were there any sanctions to Pizza boy for the hard elbow on Badstuber that didn't get a card?

I tried looking that up too to be honest but I found nothing. I think he got away with it scot-free

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Robben owning 3 Werder Bremen players:

MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:35 pm

As much as I've gathered, the season Pizarro got away with it is that the ref called it as a foul, meaning the disciplinary committee can't do anything more about it.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SilverX » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:43 pm

quaazi wrote:As much as I've gathered, the season Pizarro got away with it is that the ref called it as a foul, meaning the disciplinary committee can't do anything more about it.

Negative,

He did not call it as a foul. He stopped play because he was down. I was listening to commentary on espn3.com and they said he didn't call it as a foul.
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilverX » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:47 pm

MUTU wrote:Robben owning 3 Werder Bremen players:

Just beautiful.

In the earlier games he didn't want to take on anyone 1v1 not to mention 1v3. I think he was afraid to aggravate his injury again so he took it easy and passed the ball more.

I love when he goes at players and does this type of stuff. It makes him so dangerous and it opens up the game because they try to cover Robben and Ribery with 2 people.
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:22 am

SilverX wrote:
quaazi wrote:As much as I've gathered, the season Pizarro got away with it is that the ref called it as a foul, meaning the disciplinary committee can't do anything more about it.

Negative,

He did not call it as a foul. He stopped play because he was down. I was listening to commentary on espn3.com and they said he didn't call it as a foul.

That's what my commentator was saying but then stayed quiet when the ref gave what seemed like a foul. I'm not sure what it was to be fair.
MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:02 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:The central defense issue will be taken care of once we start playing Boateng there. I am convinced of that.

Is that hope or belief? It has been so long since FC Bayern had a solid central defence that I personally get very sceptical about any improvements.

I believe it will be solved. I rate Boateng highly and it would get rid of our big issue with having a too-slow CB pair. I also believe in Rafinha. He might have had some below-par performances recently but as I said last summer, I still think he is probably the most balanced full-back from all our rumored targets. I do not think that the defensive aspect of his game will be of any problem, and he showed this in his first few games.
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:31 pm

lau03143 wrote:As an aside, I think Neuer gets beat quite a lot at his near post like that, thats a few goals like that he's let in this season at his near post.

yeah.... I remember a couple of goals from his right side..... one of the hallmarks of his brilliant goalkeeping style has always been his great reflexes.... he would rarely concede a shot kicked from outside the box.... that's why I'm skeptical about our GK coach.... he's the one who's supposed to keep Manuel on top form, right?
"" "" "" ""
Wir stehen hinter dir, Uli
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:

I believe it will be solved. I rate Boateng highly and it would get rid of our big issue with having a too-slow CB pair. I also believe in Rafinha. He might have had some below-par performances recently but as I said last summer, I still think he is probably the most balanced full-back from all our rumored targets. I do not think that the defensive aspect of his game will be of any problem, and he showed this in his first few games.

Given the characteristics of Boateng, I agree with you Daniel... He should play as CB and could be a great one...
however, he does not show the vigilance you need from a CB at times... he just gets reckless sometimes.... Remember the goal we conceded from those failure Dortmunders?... I've seen a few momentary lapses from him... If he learns to stay alert consistently, I think he would become our best CB.... For now, It's Badstuber IMO....
"" "" "" ""
Wir stehen hinter dir, Uli
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga