You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-24] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win between Bayern and Wolfsburg?

A) Bayern will win
94%
B) Draw
6%
C) Wolfsburg will win
No votes

Total votes : 16

[2007-02-24] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Postby tracylynn » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:46 pm

It's that time to make our predictions for the next round in the Bundesliga. This weekend Bayern is playing Wolfsburg at home so what do you think the final result will be? Will Bayern play tough? Or, will Wolfsburg steal the show?

BTW....in two weeks time Bayern will host Werder Bremen. Let the countdown begin....
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:23 pm

I voted for a Bayern win.. I think it will be a confidence boosting win..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:53 pm

2 - 0 for Bayern. :wink:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:54 am

Let's do this Bayern!
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:18 am

if bayern plays like in 2nd half against Real.. then Wolfsburg doesnt have any chances :D
2-0 for Bayern my prediction
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:36 pm

3-1 goes for me :wink:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:39 pm

It's the Bundesliga. Bayern's minds were focused exclusively on Real for the first half of the week, whereas Wolfsburg are playing what they regard as a very important match in their season. I'll play it safe and say 1-0 to Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:20 pm

WOW!!! :shock: As of today, no one has voted for a lost or a draw.

If I not mistaken I do think Sagnol and someone else can not play because of yellow cards.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:16 am

i believe we can win this one. if only to prove ourselves on the pitch. hope the players will deliver. it's kind of annoying it's always up to them to decide.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am

tracylynn wrote:If I not mistaken I do think Sagnol and someone else can not play because of yellow cards.

That someone else is Demichelis. Also, van Buyten is doubtful because he has the flu. Apparently, he was already under influence in Madrid, which helps give some reason to his poor performance.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:58 am

Just a friendly note to everyone on this board...after the game on Saturday come to the international chat room on the Bayern board and chat with fellow fans about the game. I'm going to be there and I do know some other fans are going to be there. You'll have a nice time.

BTW...thanks Mark for posting about Martin and van Buyten. I was going to post it but I got distracted with school work.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fcelber87 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:39 am

2-1 Bayern. I've got the feeling it will be a close game. Bayern will probably score first, then before the half, Wolfsburg will equalize because of our porous defence. Makaay or somebody will score in the 50th or so minute.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fa » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:28 am

Pff this is a difficult one, like Mark said: Bayern were extremely focussed on the game against Real, I'm just hoping they can do it again when they play Wolfsburg.. allthough I voted for a win, I see Wolfsburg scoring the first goal (Marcelinho is playing very good atm) but to keep the spirit alive, lets say Pizarro scores 2x times 8) That is if he get the chance to start instead of Podolski, who's poor form was clearly noticable last tuesday.. btw, anyone see how VanBommel was pushing Podolski during that game??
Last edited by fa on Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:17 pm

I'm going with 2-0, Schweinsteiger and Podolski/Pizarro (depending on who actually plays). I think whoever steps in for Willy/Van Buyten/Micho will step up and contribute, they all want to do well for Ottmar.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:59 pm

GOALLLLLL

1-0 : Podolski scores from the penalty spot !!
Last edited by fa on Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga