You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-24] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win between Bayern and Wolfsburg?

A) Bayern will win
94%
B) Draw
6%
C) Wolfsburg will win
No votes

Total votes : 16

Postby kevh26 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:37 pm

i actually quite enjoyed that game... and as for gorlitz right up until coming off he was one of our best players, his insticts are still quite sharp, it's like he's only be out a couple of months not nearly 2 years
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:35 pm

Damn I couldn´t watch the game...I have a to big of a hangover :D
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:18 pm

that's normally when i feel the best time for watching the game is... any of your mates ask you to go somewhere, instead of 'no i'm hungover', say 'no, bayern match is on' you don't have to leave the house, get to watch the match, and your manhood is still in tact!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:19 pm

Well yeah but I was so F***** up that I just overslept the game. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:46 pm

I really enjoyed this game. The players played with some desire and hunger that I haven't seen in a long time. They were aggressive and they went after the ball a lot. They did not stand around and wait for something to happen. They made things happen. They still need some work but they are on the right track.

Everyone played well today. Agree with Kevh 26 on Gorlitz. He looked good and he was pretty sharp on the pitch. Podolski didn't look bad either. He looked way better today than he did against Madrid. He should've had another goal but I think he was just a second half and that's why he didn't get it but he's still learning. Gotta say, Podi and Pizarro made a good partnership today.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fcelber87 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:21 am

tracylynn wrote:Congrats to Fcelber87 for predicting the result of the game. =D>

What can I say, I had a feeling. Just like the feeling I have that Bayern will defeat Real in a couple of weeks
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:35 am

fcelber87 wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Congrats to Fcelber87 for predicting the result of the game. =D>

What can I say, I had a feeling. Just like the feeling I have that Bayern will defeat Real in a couple of weeks

Hopefully you'll be right on that game. BTW...members who correctly predicted the outcome of the game has to buy the other members a drink. :D Just teasing.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:21 am

Great game Bayern! Hitzfeld must’ve made sure the guys ate their Wheaties today. On another note, I was looking through the match photos, and this one stood out:

Wait, where the hell is my team???
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:41 am

podolski4life wrote:Image

:lol: good one
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:17 pm

podolski4life wrote:Great game Bayern! Hitzfeld must’ve made sure the guys ate their Wheaties today. On another note, I was looking through the match photos, and this one stood out:

That was a good one, Podolski4life. Of course, Pizarro could be saying to anyone behind him "Quit looking at my butt!"
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:02 pm

tracylynn wrote:
podolski4life wrote:Great game Bayern! Hitzfeld must’ve made sure the guys ate their Wheaties today. On another note, I was looking through the match photos, and this one stood out:

That was a good one, Podolski4life. Of course, Pizarro could be saying to anyone behind him "Quit looking at my butt!"

or he must be saying...just aim for my butt...and I will do the rest...:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:26 pm

Gooood win for Bayern. The gap is closing now. Schalke beaten again, Bremen draw, its looking good.
LOL cute Pizza pic. I wonder why Poldi and Pizza started, and Makaay did not? I thought after his performance on tuesday, Podolski would have to sit out the first half. Seems Hitzfeld has faith in him finding his form, thats good.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:04 pm

I still think Makaay - Pizzaro would have been better.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:31 pm

[quote="Mirage"] I wonder why Poldi and Pizza started, and Makaay did not?[quote]

I think Makaay did not start because Hitzfeld wanted to rest him.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:58 pm

i'm still upset that we're continuing to play 442... we have an ideal opporunity to revert back to the wing back system that won us the champions league!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga