You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-01-28] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
84%
It will end in a draw
11%
VfL Wolfsburg will win
5%

Total votes : 19

Re: [2012-01-28] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Postby Mr.S » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:40 pm

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:Anyone else shares my feeling that this is Boateng's biggest opportunity? He needs to take it right now and make that CB position his. After all, that's what he was bought for.

Sort of a catch 22 situation IMO. He excels, he keeps the CB position at the club (besides, it is his if van Buyten leaves) but looses the spot at the NT. He excels at the full back position, he keeps both the club's and the NT... Problem is he doesn't want the latter... Best case scenario, plays CB for club and RB for country. (add start a good relationship with Robben and we have Nirvana...)

He's a CB,he's not even a RB & should not play there like ever. I wonder why low does not even want to give a chance to a Beck.

Anyways Howedes has also played a lot of matches at CB & even the last match. It's between either of them & probably both will play CB in their clubs. It's up to Low but Boateng has 60-70% chance of getting. Anyways I consider it weird since Boateng has the potential to beat Badstuber or a very slow & old Merte & be a CB for Germant NT anyway.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Mr.S wrote:If your idea is true then we should NEVER have brought Neuer & should have stuck with Kraft or Lell or Ottl.

Really, it is strange to somehow try to compare the top goalscorer of WC 2010 with the likes of Lell and Ottl. Get a grip !....

Mr.S wrote: If he is not Bad Luck for Bayern

He is bad luck for Bayern? Like an anti-charm of some kind? :P

Mr.S wrote:he should be ready to loose it to a much more hungry guy in Reus in the German NT

First of all it would be bad if he loose it :P

Second Reus hardly ever played for NT, not mention established there, while Muller was the top scorer and best young player of World Cup ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mr.S » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Really, it is strange to somehow try to compare the top goalscorer of WC 2010 with the likes of Lell and Ottl. Get a grip !....
His performances do not merit him being guaranteed a Starting 11 place. FACT. Now if people want him to have a spot reserved just because he is an academy product then the comparison holds ground. Lets have all our academy products.

He is bad luck for Bayern? Like an anti-charm of some kind? :P
If Bayern insist on playing players who dont deserve a starting Spot then Bad Luck to Bayern.

First of all it would be bad if he loose it :P

Second Reus hardly ever played for NT, not mention established there, while Muller was the top scorer and best young player of World Cup ...

[/quote]

Reus has made his debut & would have had more minutes if he does not get injured during every NT game,it's obvious that low likes Muller but it should be no surprise if Reus benches Muller in the future.

He was the Top Goal-Scorer fair enough but it was a huge joke considering how Ronaldo or Suker won. You had a 4 way tie with Forlam Villa Sneijder & Muller & Muller won it because he played less minutes. Sneijder & Forlan were better playes.

He did win the Best Young Player but I would have given it to Ozil & have Muller at No. 2. He did have great WC & a great 2009-10 season. Even last year Schalke game but this year,look AT THIS FORM. That is the problem,his reputation. I think a little benching would do him a world of good & maybe he will start fighting to give better performances to get a Spot like against Hamburg.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Mr.S wrote:He was the Top Goal-Scorer fair enough but it was a huge joke considering how Ronaldo or Suker won. You had a 4 way tie with Forlam Villa Sneijder & Muller & Muller won it because he played less minutes. Sneijder & Forlan were better playes.

No, he won it because he had more assists, except his goals. Study more next time.

Mr.S wrote:He did win the Best Young Player but I would have given it to Ozil & have Muller at No. 2

No way. Oezil was good, but Muller was an apocalypse.

Mr.S wrote: His performances do not merit him being guaranteed a Starting 11 place. FACT. Now if people want him to have a spot reserved just because he is an academy product then the comparison holds ground. Lets have all our academy products.

You are missing the point. Muller may play because he is close to find his form again, not just because he is an academy product.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby quaazi » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:48 pm

For the love of god, Avatar, some people are just meant to be ignored. Don't bother. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:53 pm

quaazi wrote:For the love of god, Avatar, some people are just meant to be ignored. Don't bother. :P

I will not from now on :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby armbrust » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Im not going to watch this match live in protest to the joke the board made to us.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:22 pm

armbrust wrote:Im not going to watch this match live in protest to the joke the board made to us.

Me too. I protest!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Payam » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:27 pm

I'll watch the game, albeit with a very frowny face - excluding the times we score that is.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:Like it or not if we want a future team with all the stars from our academy in the starting 11, Kroos should play as a CAM and Muller as a winger because we can't have Kroos aside Schweini. This can only happen with easy opponents.
I know Muller is better as a SS and he likes to play as SS but there must be a solution. We can't always have to bench one of them. They must be together in the starting line-up. So one solution is to have Kroos as a CAM and Muller as a winger and the other solution is to change formation.Maybe I am wrong, but that's the way I see things in general and not for this particular match.

That is no a solution. You just want to complicate the bayern future. If Kroos wants to be at a starting 11, he must earn a place by his performance.

Muller was not good enough as a winger, instead he is our best player that play behind Gomez and there is no reason to take him out of there.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:50 pm

I am going to watch this game, while acknowledging that the Bayern management doesn't give a rats ass about whether I watch a Bayern game from a pirated stream or do not do so out of some kind of "protest".
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Payam » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:53 pm

quaazi wrote:I am going to watch this game, while acknowledging that the Bayern management doesn't give a rats ass about whether I watch a Bayern game from a pirated stream or do not do so out of some kind of "protest".

About that,what network owns the rights to the Bundesliga in Estonia? Eurosport?
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby dambun » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 pm

MUTU wrote:
armbrust wrote:Im not going to watch this match live in protest to the joke the board made to us.

Me too. I protest!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I will most certainly not lose watching this match.... But honestly I don't have an understanding of what they did...!!!!
But I'm not so angry like you guys.... What matters to me is that we get back to winning ways ASAP....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Lucky for me I had no idea what was going on until about 3 hours after it all happened, so I'm not as angry as you guys. I think it was very unprofessional from a club like Bayern, but I will not miss watching the match live because of it. I would be the only one losing in that case.

The ones who should protest are the fans at the stadium. Something like a 15-30 minute silence. We wouldn't want to overdo it at such a critical stage of the season though.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:31 pm

After Kicker , Now Spox.com is Predicting this formation

---------------------Neuer---------------------------
Rafinha----Boateng---------Badstuber----------Lahm
--------------Kroos--------Schweinsteiger----------
Robben--------------Muller-----------------Ribery
----------------------Gomez---------------------
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga