You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-01-28] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
84%
It will end in a draw
11%
VfL Wolfsburg will win
5%

Total votes : 19

Re: [2012-01-28] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:For me, today further convinced me of what I have been thinking for several months now. Our best midfield duo is Schweini-Gustavo, BUT that does not mean that there aren't times when Kroos-Schweini is a good choice. Our passing was very very good in the 1st half with those too.

We also saw how much better Bads-Boa is, but none of us doubted that.

The passing game is not a problem for bayern, they can have a good passing games with any duo.

The bad things that I saw in bayern today and last week is that they can't generate attack and are very vulnerable in counterattacks.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:36 pm

All my predictions come true. Including the one on Muller. Boa-Bads awesome CB pairing. Gustavo is awesome as CDM & has killer combo with Schweni. Sometimes Gomez needs to be taken off to facilitate more link-up play.

Rafinha being taken off can be a blessing in disguise. I hope Jupp does not do the stupid thing & play Boa on RB & Gustavo on defense.

What he should do is play Lahm at RB & Alaba at LB. Hamburg are goint to park the bus totally & defend with 11 men. Starting with Schweni-Kroos cant be bad,Gustavo can be subbed in as soon as 2nd half begings. The other issue is Olic should play ahead of Muller. His link up play today was fantastic.

Even Koz at RB wont be bad but Boa should not play. He is awesome at CB & sucks at RB.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:45 pm

MUTU wrote:We indeed looked stronger once the weak Mueller was taken off and Gustavo subbed in. I am also a fan of Bads-Boa, in fact they managed to keep yet another clean sheet together.

When will Mueller regain his form? He keeps having ups and downs, but mostly they're downs. He's getting worse and worse. What does he need? Rest? Confidence? A kick in the butt?

Jajaja.

At least Robben improved a bit.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby munichfan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 pm

MUTU wrote:The support sure is boisterous today.

AvatarX wrote:A lot of boo-ing from the fans. I guess the "joke" during last week was very bad for everyone and that 0-0 at HT does not help...

YlonenXabi wrote:Finally the fans are showing some support !!!!!

For those interested, there was a sort of boycott (people couldn't be bothered to support) from the active supporters today (no noise at all, so the booing was not from the Südkurve). The reason wasn't only the PR-mess up, but mainly the management's decision to double the height of fencing (no explanaition or reasoning given) and to ban the supporters (free) match day magazine, which had caused no problems whatsoever for the past 9 years. It is likely to stay like that for the next few home games.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Hmh. Can't think of any good reason to do either of the two (fencing and magazine)... :?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:20 pm

munichfan wrote:to ban the supporters (free) match day magazine

Who used to issue this magazine?
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby munichfan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:29 pm

The supporters groups themselves. It consisted of match reports from previous matches and travel information for upcoming matches.
Its still being handed out - just now, in front of the stadium.

But that's besides the point. The fact of the matter is that there is no means of communication with the management and the only interactions between one another are bans and limitations announced by the administration. Which ultimately means that the voice of the supporters in hand can only be heard on match days. Things like the Neuer-saga would never have happened the way they did if the supporters (all of them by the way, not only stadium-goers!) had the opportunity to converse and interact with the chiefs up top.

In short, the relationship between management and supporters continues to become more strained. When the supporters will eventually bang/burst/have had enough, they will react again. And for those supporters that don't quite know or understand the reasoning behind it, they protesters will seem like mindless apes again.

But that's IT, I don't want another argument on here :P
You guys are more than welcome to ask me specific questions by pm, if you ever have any!
Only just met a bayernforum.com user today to give him a ticket ;)
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:34 pm

It seems to me that the PR are running out of ideas on how to f**k up everything... maybe our next signings should be new PR people :)
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:47 pm

I'm not surprised that they banned a free magazine being handed out inside the ground. Surely it takes away from official club matchday literature.

My home club here in Scotland (Rangers), there are fanzines that are cheaper than the match day programme and are usually produced on a monthly basis.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby munichfan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:54 pm

lau03143 wrote:I'm not surprised that they banned a free magazine being handed out inside the ground. Surely it takes away from official club matchday literature.

We're talking about a 4-sided black-and-white print here. It's been around for 9 years and the club has known about it for 9 years (as they verified the contents each match day). In addition, Bayern Munich stopped selling a match day magazine/programme last year, so this was not a competition-inhibiting measure. This was simply because the management was/is worried that it might say something they don't like.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:19 pm

munichfan wrote:
lau03143 wrote:I'm not surprised that they banned a free magazine being handed out inside the ground. Surely it takes away from official club matchday literature.

We're talking about a 4-sided black-and-white print here. It's been around for 9 years and the club has known about it for 9 years (as they verified the contents each match day). In addition, Bayern Munich stopped selling a match day magazine/programme last year, so this was not a competition-inhibiting measure. This was simply because the management was/is worried that it might say something they don't like.

Yes, lately they have lost it (the relationship between fans and club). A while ago, I was threatened a lawsuit by FC Bayern because of BayernForum.com... had to make modifications that stopped me from getting sued, by my own club. That's the kind of thanks you get.

Anyway, so I take it you went to watch the match in the stadium, munichfan? Are you a season ticket holder?
MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

Postby munichfan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Home and away ;)

And your story is absolutely bonkers! What did you have to change?
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MoFattal » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:56 pm

MUTU wrote:Yes, lately they have lost it (the relationship between fans and club). A while ago, I was threatened a lawsuit by FC Bayern because of BayernForum.com... had to make modifications that stopped me from getting sued, by my own club. That's the kind of thanks you get.

:shock: :shock: For What ??!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby munichfan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Yeah, I'm also really interested to know.

The "unofficial" in the forum headline is a slight hint though ;)
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Basically the intentions were to make it completely clear that it is not the official website. They had me change logos, put a disclaimer and put the word unofficial in. They also tried to get me to change the domain name but I said they had no right to do it and they knew I was right.
MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga