You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-09-22] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
83%
It will end in a draw
No votes
VfL Wolfsburg will win
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2015-09-22] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Postby nm462272 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Thanks RedQueen and Tedesco - I didn't realize that Transfermarkt.de also had a forum - I'll check it out.

I prefer BayernForum to reddit anyways... although the tone here can be more "pessimistic" on occassion, the people at least have a deeper understanding of the game 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:04 pm

I think that here there is a lot of cultural diversity, values are so much different. However I think that it depends on who frequents the forum and even the German speaking forums are also divided about the Pep question. I have a feeling that at least until some time ago that the forums frequented by bayern ultras do not tolerate an inch of pep criticism and this is considered as band-wagoner / plastic fans / ant-bayern media talk.

I can see that some German members here have become more vociferous with their concerns about some traits from Pep while there is one member harry-muc who was an active südkurve supporter who had expressed different ideas in earlier posts and that's what makes this forum more interesting. I would like to see more 'ultras' ideas expressed here but I don't think they are that common roaming on international forums.
Last edited by Bayernbazi on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RedQueen » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:25 pm

My impression is that the transfermarkt forum is even more polarized than Bayern forum when it comes to Pep (as well as some of the players). The shares of Pep supporters vs Pep critics are difficult to assess and that also seems to fluctuate, but I feel the tone from both sides is much more extreme (one of the main reasons I never registered there; another being that discussions there are moving so fast it's impossible for me to keep up with it - the matchday thread has now 1350 posts, all about yesterday's game!). It looks like there are many very young users there, that might be a reason. It's a good source when it comes to up-to-date information and there are a couple of really knowledgeable people in all kinds of subjects there.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:53 pm

RedQueen wrote:My impression is that the transfermarkt forum is even more polarized than Bayern forum when it comes to Pep (as well as some of the players). The shares of Pep supporters vs Pep critics are difficult to assess and that also seems to fluctuate, but I feel the tone from both sides is much more extreme (one of the main reasons I never registered there; another being that discussions there are moving so fast it's impossible for me to keep up with it - the matchday thread has now 1350 posts, all about yesterday's game!). It looks like there are many very young users there, that might be a reason. It's a good source when it comes to up-to-date information and there are a couple of really knowledgeable people in all kinds of subjects there.

Thanks for the insight. I'd prefer not to be bombarded with all that information and such polarized opinions. I appreciate the warranted criticisms and praise of Pep, but the PEP IS ONLY GOOD and PEP IS ONLY BAD are frustrating. Maybe Transfermarket isn't the answer!
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Well, you might wanna check out "fussball-forum.de" for really insightful and distinctive conversations - but I gotta warn you, they have a dull troll there who - strangely enough :P - posts sh*t that's very similar to mine here... :P :D And he also gets criticism there from time to time... Guy's a little emotional, I hear.... :P :mrgreen:

nm462272 wrote:they were disagreeing about his comment that Pep never learns nor changes his tactics.

The learning thing: I'm still sceptical...
But he DOES change tactics... Only that I have the feeling it's not always for the better... And also that he seems to start out wrong so many times just to correct himself later... I - and others (partly on said forum) have the feeling he only starts experiments for the sake of experimenting...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:17 pm

#12 wrote:Well, you might wanna check out "fussball-forum.de" for really insightful and distinctive conversations - but I gotta warn you, they have a dull troll there who - strangely enough :P - posts sh*t that's very similar to mine here... :P :D And he also gets criticism there from time to time... Guy's a little emotional, I hear.... :P :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol:

well, I don't mind that... you can be very critical sometimes (oftentimes), but at least you know what you're talking about :mrgreen:

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to Bundesliga