You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-09-22] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
83%
It will end in a draw
No votes
VfL Wolfsburg will win
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2015-09-22] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:12 am

MaCk0y wrote:Thanks to Lewa's limelight, it hides the emberassment Neuer caused to himself and Bayern. He didn't need to come out or at least kick the ball out but he tried to be a hero. Keep it simple!

Plus embersing Boateng or who was there cause I ve forgot. I was really angry at Neuer...
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:49 am

By the way who'd won the man of the match yesterday ? :mrgreen:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Tedesco » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:11 am

That Lewandovski was pretty decent.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:19 am

I will never get tired of watching this.

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kst » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:30 am

MaCk0y wrote:Thanks to Lewa's limelight, it hides the emberassment Neuer caused to himself and Bayern. He didn't need to come out or at least kick the ball out but he tried to be a hero. Keep it simple!

yes, Neuer made a mistake and we almost paid for that but sayin thet Manu should keep it simple...i cant agree. "Simple" is definitely not the word to describe the way Neuer is and plays. His adventurous nature is what made him the best. Would you like him to change? Would you like him any other way? I say he deserves a bit of freedom when it comes to such decisions just because he does so much more good than bad.
should costa, ribery, robben stop trying one-on-ones because they sometimes fail? that would mean holding them back.
kst
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby RedQueen » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:38 am

Guardiola was visibly baffled as Lewandowski secured a thrilling 5-1 scoreline, and commented afterwards: "I've never experienced such a situation, either as coach or as a player.

"Five goals in nine minutes. I am very happy for Robert. You play poorly for 45 minutes and then grab five goals in nine minutes. I cannot explain it."

So much for everyone biting #12's head off for criticizing the first half. Even Guardiola agrees.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby quaazi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:08 am

I am absolutely fine with Neuer's bungled clearance. As I have been with his other occasional screwups. It comes with his playstyle and 99% of the time it works.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:51 am

RedQueen wrote:So much for everyone biting #12's head off for criticizing the first half. Even Guardiola agrees.

I read the same on Croatian forum, very bad first 45 minutes, some even signed defeat for this match and then right after the start of the 2nd half 5 goals in 9 minutes and completely another approach in offensive part of game plan.

Personally, I can't, i.e. don't complain anymore on anything since I haven't watched a single match this season. Football seems to be more fun when you don't watch it. :lol: :mrgreen:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:53 am

RedQueen wrote:
Guardiola was visibly baffled as Lewandowski secured a thrilling 5-1 scoreline, and commented afterwards: "I've never experienced such a situation, either as coach or as a player.

"Five goals in nine minutes. I am very happy for Robert. You play poorly for 45 minutes and then grab five goals in nine minutes. I cannot explain it."

So much for everyone biting #12's head off for criticizing the first half. Even Guardiola agrees.

It certainly doesn't seem like criticising our first half performance was the reason for, ah, #12's head being bitten off.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby RedQueen » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:56 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:It certainly doesn't seem like criticising our first half performance was the reason for, ah, #12's head being bitten off.

No? Seemed to me like it.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby quaazi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:00 am

RedQueen wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:It certainly doesn't seem like criticising our first half performance was the reason for, ah, #12's head being bitten off.

No? Seemed to me like it.

#12 wrote:Maybe people will finally stop worshipping the guy who NEVER finds ANY solutions against the same opposition - game looks exactly like 8 Months ago... :roll: :roll: :roll:

well seemed wrong then, didn't it?
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby RedQueen » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:39 am

Really? Game looked like the one eight months ago in the first half to me - which was the time that post was written.

But I'm not gonna argue with you about that. I was just annoyed with the tone of some of the posts - I'm not going to mention names - that reminded me of a 13 year old Justin Bieber fangirl getting defensive because her hero was "unfairly attacked". But apparently that's always how discussions go when it comes to Pep.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:44 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:Also: what if Guillavoqui scores that second one? The game went down in the same direction the last one did, and Lewa saved Guardiola's ass once again - and at least Guardiola is said to not even like real strikers...

Not a direct response to you, #12, but something I'd like to point out about our community in general. Just taking your post as an example.

Is NO ONE going to mention that Neuer, our God, our legend, our superhero, completely **** this one up? Or is he too much of a figure that he's immune to criticism? He's been below par this season (he will come back without a doubt), but my point is that this goes to show the heavy bias we exhibit towards some individuals. The first half was bad and the coach was blamed for it, fair enough, but how could we just forgot that the world's best goalkeeper almost destroyed our chances?

Even when we win big, Pep gets a ridiculous amount of criticism and nitpicking, whereas I've hardly ever seen a "Neuer should've saved that" or a post mentioning his scarce **** during a game, we often turn a blind eye because the result is too good or there are easier criticism targets.

"If Lewandowski isn't a good striker, Pep would've been destroyed", "Lewandowski saved Pep's arse" well **** me, a coach subbed in a world class striker, what else do you expect? When we win like this, it's fully attributed to Lewandowski's individual performance, but Neuer **** up twice against Gladbach and it's Pep's fault.

When we score it's because the player is too good and it's his own individual magic, or the player decided to just not listen to his coach and do something else, but why aren't we blaming the best defender and goalkeeper in the world when we concede too much?

This double standard is nearly as stupid as feminism.

I'm gonna answer anyway :P

Well, honestly, the way I saw it he HAD to be there, didn't he? Because we were - once again - wide open in that situation... He has to do this frequently to smooth out for mistakes and ccordination problems... IMHO, on a good day maybe he is able to divert Caligiury's shot... Maybe I have to watch another slow-motion of that scene, they never show it in full again just the shot... :(
But even if it was - he wouldn't have had the chance to destroy our chances hadn't we playd like shit for the 43 previous minutes... ;)
But as a number of users here say it was NEuer I'll watch it again, maybe he didn't have to be there...

About the criticism: well, we're criticizing on a high level, I think we all agree... But hey: if that guy is supposed to be one of the best coaches in the world, considering us having at least one of the top 3 squads in the world - then this is where we're at, easy as that... I think he is measured by what we played from about October 2013 to March/April 2014... And we saw that that'S possible, so I don't think it's unfair...
Also, please keep in mind that Pep-zombies are no better... It's the injuries, atmosphere, climate, wind, wrong shoes... ;) :P
Exaggerating of course, but you see what I mean...
But I've said it before (the season) and I'll say it again: the guy is measured by the team'S performances against top teams... His style of play works well enough against underdogs... So he has to prove that he can also act out influence against serious opposition...
And I think it takes him VEEEERYYYY long to learn... How long he played Lahm in midfield... He played Götze half a season on the left wing and we all saw - even Pep-lovers - that he was no good there... Guess where he started yesterday? At least he proved in Dortmund that he can play on the rght...
And meanwhile - we all saw that Costa is at least equally good on both sides (IMHO he's better on the left: he's not a great finisher, but a great assistant, brings out his strong suit more IMHO...) - he started on the left...
That alone would have been a better idea... Then Götze starts in the center in second half and the guy is an important factor in 4 goals, assisting 3...

The thing is: we need to perform for 90 minutes straight! Without too much experiments at least against top teams... And I'm pretty sure he won'T get overcriticized then (at least not by me)... Also: it's not always mischievous to point something out that ould be better - we wouldn't have anything to say here at all if we were only complimenting victories... Or if we all had the same opinion - would be boring... ;)

@quaazi (and others):

Well, even the guru himself has no explanation for it and you think it's all due to him? Well , kudos to him, maybe he also created another universe after he got home and resurrected the dead... :P
And even if it were all due to him: ONE swallow (alone) does not make a summer... ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby quaazi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:47 am

#12 wrote:And even if it were all due to him: ONE swallow (alone) does not make a summer... ;)

oh jesus cartwheeling christ I'm out
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:21 pm

kst wrote:

yes, Neuer made a mistake and we almost paid for that but sayin thet Manu should keep it simple...i cant agree. "Simple" is definitely not the word to describe the way Neuer is and plays. His adventurous nature is what made him the best. Would you like him to change? Would you like him any other way? I say he deserves a bit of freedom when it comes to such decisions just because he does so much more good than bad.
should costa, ribery, robben stop trying one-on-ones because they sometimes fail? that would mean holding them back.

By simple I meant clearing the ball instead of trying to dribble on the half way line. You can't compare this to the freedom of Costa and Roberry dribbling. The goal was empty.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga