You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-01-30] Bayern Munich vs VfL Bochum

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:42 am

Bayern Munich win
53%
Draw
20%
VfL Bochum win
27%

Total votes : 15

[2007-01-30] Bayern Munich vs VfL Bochum

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:42 am

The best thing to get the Dortmund mishap out of the way is to start discussing the next match. Bayern are now up for their first home match of 2007. Will this be it? Will the players click in place and everything starts going smoothly?

The team cannot afford to lose this one, because it would be a terrible blow to our confidence. Bochum on their part are in danger of relegation, so they will be no pushovers.
Last edited by MUTU on Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SNAKE » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:46 am

Against Bochum? We will be lucky to even draw so that what I voted. Unless a MIRACLE happens and we end up whooping their candy asses, or they whoop ours......

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Green » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:16 pm

It depends, if Magath is still brainwashing them about confidence, I'd have to vote for a draw.
Green
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:32 pm

I would vote for this formation:

Kahn - Lahm, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Sagnol - Schweinsteiger, Hargreaves, Van Bommel, Salihamidzic - Makaay, Podolski
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:50 pm

Ok. I voted for a win this time. maybe a narrow 1-0, and wow we already got two votes for losing?? to Bochum? :shock:
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:57 pm

Following that clunker of a match, Bayern will rebound and win this one.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:27 am

I voted for a win as well. Not revealing my predicted score yet... waiting on the fitness of Hargreaves, and (hopefully!) any possible winter signing.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:50 pm

Hopefully Bochum wins, if not....Magath will say how great his team is and that they´ll win the league. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:42 pm

Judging from the official Bayern website, Magath has come down hard on them - for once. this is good, hopefully we can win this one. If we don't, it'll really kick us into gear at least. Bochum will throw everything at us.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:52 pm

oh blimey, 4 votes for Bochum! [-X
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:14 pm

I bet if we were to make this poll in a Bochum forum, Bayern would get more votes :roll:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:21 pm

MUTU wrote:I bet if we were to make this poll in a Bochum forum, Bayern would get more votes :roll:

LOL...my vote for Bochum..:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:49 pm

draaaw
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:30 pm

I voted for a win though I think it will be close. Bayern is playing at home and I'm sure that they don't want to be embarrassed in their hometown. And I promise I won't turn on the TV until after the game is over.
:D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:32 pm

MUTU wrote: Not revealing my predicted score yet...

Why? Don't want to buy the rest of the board a drink? [-X :lol:
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga