You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-01-30] Bayern Munich vs VfL Bochum

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:42 am

Bayern Munich win
53%
Draw
20%
VfL Bochum win
27%

Total votes : 15

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:49 pm

Game Stats:

FC Bayern Bochum

70.2% Possession 29.8%
0 Goals Scored 0
22 Attempts on Goal 9
8 Shots on Target 4
10 Shots off Target 2
4 Blocked Shots 3
7 Corners Won 2
11 Fouls Conceded 21
1 Offsides 9
1 Yellow Cards 2
0 Red Cards 0
21 Tackles 24
71.4% Tackle Success 54.2%
79.6% Passing Accuracy 56.6%

These are going to be Magath/Honess's comments:
We played a good game. But, it was just one of those days where the ball refuses to go in. :P
Last edited by fanOfBayern on Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:51 pm

Final Result: Bayern 0-0 Bochum
other results: Monchengladbach 0-0 Nurnberg, Stuttgart 3-2 Arminia Bielefeld, Wolfsburg 2-2 Eintracht Frankfurt
we are on 4 now :evil: :evil:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:54 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bayern suck. You can´t beat Bochum. I hope Bayern get thrashed by Real. You don´t deserve anything. High goals, right? :evil: I hate you !
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:58 pm

you should hate hoeness and magath because they didnt transfer anyone this winter
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:03 pm

Yeah but well umm... we have good enough squad to beat Bochum, Hannover, Wolsburg, Dortmund, Achen...but player just suck this year.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:13 pm

oh no :( this is a bad result for bayern. I didn't see the game, where was Schweinsteiger playing?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:15 pm

Mirage wrote:oh no :( this is a bad result for bayern. I didn't see the game, where was Schweinsteiger playing?

CAM.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:27 pm

The problem with the team is simple.

There is no running off the ball. The players play with no passion. We don't have a leader. We don't have a creative player. We don't have many players who can skip past their opponent.

The first 2 are Magath's fault... he provides absolutely no motivation during the game. He stays seated with his hands in his pockets, whilst supporters at home are chewing on their fingernails and shouting. He actually had the cheek to say that the players lacked passion after the Dortmund match.

The other 3 are the board's fault... this underlines our need to buy a player. Rummenigge should stop saying that there aren't any good players available. Almost any player can be signed by Bayern, as long as they're waving their wallets. We need to enter the financial red zone and take a risk this time, or else it will be much worse.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Kavalli » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:49 pm

Mutu i agree with you!
Where is the joy and passion? In Magaths pockets?? I hate to watch this, they play with no heart.. today again.. it was so sad to watch them!
Something has to do quickly or it will be much worse!
Kavalli
Getting the hang of it

Postby podolski4life » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:03 am

We didn't beat BOCHUM? Not even 1-0? Looking at the stats we should have won, but I don't think anyone on this board's a stathead. This 2k7 campaign is starting off on the wrong foot.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:55 am

I'm disappointed that they lost but life still goes on. This won't be Bayern's year but I still love them no matter what.

With that being said, I still think that there is no leader on that team. No leader on the field and no leader on the sidelines. I know I've complained about Magath and his lack of movement on the sides. Sometimes I wonder if he's dead. Heck, the men beside him don't even move so I guess they're all dead fishes. I would recommend someone giving them mouth to mouth but who would want to put their lips on those men's lips. :-&

Secondly, this team has had a lot of adversities this year, which some we may not really know about. Unfortunately, this team has not been able to move past those adversities. The situations with Hargraves and Deisler, Ballack leaving, the infighting within the team (I'm sure there are), and so forth. Perhaps the team needs a shake up with the coach and the management and even the team itself to straighten the situation out. Something will happen. Whether that'll be good or bad only time will time.

One more thing....it does seem like a lot of the players just show up for a paycheck and that's it. Someone needs to kick them into gear but where's that person?

Just remember....keep the faith.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:22 am

Hehehe, Just as I predicted it will end a draw....HAHAHAHAHA so much for " WE NEED 3 POINTS TODAY, NO MATTER WHAT" from RetardinhoMagath. Hahahahaha what a joke. Oh well I beleive Bayern will be EXTREMLY LUCKY if we even end up 4th this season. HAIL THE KAISER.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bm72 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:13 am

am so disgusted :evil:

what the hell is going on ?? :shock:

better start looking 4 a new coach !!, I think Bayern is too big for Magath !!!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga