You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-18] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

1) Bayern will win
69%
2) It will end in a draw
15%
3) Stuttgart will win
15%

Total votes : 13

[2006-11-18] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Postby tracylynn » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:34 pm

Alright, folks! Who do think will win this match? Do you think Bayern can defeat the first place team? Or, do you think Stuttgart will take the victory?

This is a very important match for Bayern and if they win then it'll boost their confidence even more. And remember, Bayern is playing at home.

Oh, I'm not sure if Podolski will play in this game. They stated that he should be back by this game but I don't think they'll rush him back even if he's ready. I guess we'll know more about his and Lucio's status by the end of the week.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:50 pm

bayern will win, im confident
2-0 my prediction :D
makaay x2
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:41 pm

Evev though Stuttgart are topping the table, I think we'll beat them.
:D. They are not a dangerous side. lol
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:34 am

I’ve been waiting for this match for a long time. Battle of my two favorite German teams. I think this will be a tough match for both teams, seeing as Stuttgart are pretty much in peak form and want to keep their position, and Bayern are hungry for another win to boost themselves. In the end, I think Bayern will win, but I’m not saying that Stuttgart won’t score any. Gomez is rollin’ right now.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bm72 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:28 am

Bayern will win this one, I have no doubt about that !!!!!

HAIL BAYERN MUNCHEN !!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby DemmahoM » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:59 am

This is going to be a really tough game..But I'm sure Bayern can win it.

I'm hoping Poldi and Lucio will be fit in time for the game.
DemmahoM
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:39 pm

DemmahoM wrote:I'm hoping Poldi and Lucio will be fit in time for the game.

They won't, unfortunately.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:55 pm

well stuttgart never was a real threat to Bayern so i mean com'on munich boys will do everything to win so that the reach the top ..and of course if they win they will have some self confidence but this time possitive and normal. :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bm72 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:44 am

Lucio is back & most of the squad has not gone for international duty, therefore the squad can prepare for the stuttgart clash in harmony.

Bayern are going to win this game, am very sure of that !!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby kevh26 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:14 pm

I'm going to be pessimistic, Stuttgart are in form, and we lack any sort of creative element at the moment
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:31 pm

Magath knows Stuttgart very well. I'm sure he knows all about their weaknesses :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:27 pm

MUTU wrote:Magath knows Stuttgart very well. I'm sure he knows all about their weaknesses :)

yeah
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:42 pm

Deisler will be in the squad for Saturday's match against Bundesliga leader VfB Stuttgart, Bayern Munich coach Felix Magath said after Wednesday's practice.

Yes yes yes.deisler back :D yes :D yes:D yes :D My fav. player at bayern back
He's back and ready to turn the world upside down?Lets have some patience
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern_rox » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:46 pm

Must win game for us ....We can pull down the lead to a single point.....We r no longer invincible at home and so i am a bit apprehensive bout this one...VFB r playing great football this season.....But we can pull it off if we show the same resolve as we did in leverkusen....Btw Diesler and Lucio both r back in the squad for this one ... :D
bayern_rox
Getting the hang of it

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:46 pm

With deisler back,im ready for the predictions.

Win 90%
Draw 9%
Lose 1%
Just joking
:)
Win 64%(+-6%)
Draw 24%(+-5%)
Lose 12%(+-8%)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga