You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-18] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

1) Bayern will win
69%
2) It will end in a draw
15%
3) Stuttgart will win
15%

Total votes : 13

Postby Mirage » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:07 pm

I voted Stuttgart but that was before I read Deisler is back ^^ Excellent. I've been waiting ages to see this guy play.
It's unlikely Poldi will play at all. They're not going to rish his fitness. I read Hargreaves will be back in full training next week. Argh couldn't he make it a week early? :P
Well Stuttgart are going well at the moment, and even if Magath knows them well, I don't trust him very much at the moment. I'm not sure how in-form Schweinsteiger is gonna be after his performance last night either. Same goes for Lahm.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:58 pm

I don't know how this game is going to turn out. It's great that Deisler and Lucio will be back but I'm concern about Schweinsteiger and Lahm. Neither one have been playing great lately, especially Schweinsteiger. After their performance against Cyprus, I'm wondering if they'll be too tired to go at full strength. Then again, maybe they'll be ready.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:49 pm

guys guys you all are soo optimistic , lets do not forget that stuttgart are in a form and they are the current leaders of bunesliga , lets just all hope things change and like in two week time we become the number 1 in bundesl again.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bm72 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:49 am

it will b a tough match, but am sure Bayern will grab all 3 points 8)

by the way MUTU, what happened to the match highlights ?? :roll:

HAIL BAYERN MUNCHEN !!!!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Marko » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:07 pm

We will win this,cause we are on the run for the first place,and we'll stay there!
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby podolski4life » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:32 pm

Bayern 2-1 Stuttgart! We've won! :D Goal credit to Pizarro and Makaay.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Der Kaiserin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:04 pm

Deisler come to replace Makaay on injury time of second half -.- :?
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:28 pm

Deisler won't start a game for a while I don't think... It's better to introduce him gradually.
Good match for Bayern. When I saw Stuttgart were 1 up, I gave up hope :P Aren't I just so optimistic?! Maybe if we vote Bayern will lose, they'll win more often.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:47 pm

important win for us. It's a pity that there is no change in the league position..lol
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:04 pm

all i can say is well done FCB and guys i really think pizarro is going nowhere... he scores quite often i can say and right now in january i dont think he will move , though that is bad for Bayern .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:41 am

nice comeback :D :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:50 pm

I know I'm late in posting my comments on the game but I just had so much homework to do. It was hard watching the game and trying to write a paper at the same time. My advice is don't do it because it's hard.

My thoughts on the game.

1) That was a nice comeback by the team. It was nice to see how they kept their composure and give up. Good job!

2) Though Bayern won the game I'm not liking the comeback from behind scenario. They did it last week and then they did it this week, and I just don't want them to get into the groove like that. I would like to see them score first and have the opponent try to comeback. I want to see them work on getting a lead and maintaining it, not the other way around.

3) Nice cross by Lahm to Makaay that led to the first goal. WOW!!

4) Great to see Deisler back in action even though it for 10 seconds. I think that it's great that the team wants to ease him back into the game (I actually agree with that) but giving him 10 seconds on his first appearance was funny. They should've given him few minutes at least.

5) The team looked like they were having fun for once.

6) Loved Pizarro in the net. LOL!!! Could that be symbolism on how he feels or the situation that he's in? I guess time will tell.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby bm72 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:10 am

Bayern are still 4th but the gap between us & the top has reduced from 4 to 3 !!

:lol: :lol:
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:35 am

tracylynn wrote:Loved Pizarro in the net. LOL!!! Could that be symbolism on how he feels or the situation that he's in? I guess time will tell.

LOL :lol: that was one happy fish :mrgreen:
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:30 pm

MUTU wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Loved Pizarro in the net. LOL!!! Could that be symbolism on how he feels or the situation that he's in? I guess time will tell.

LOL :lol: that was one happy fish :mrgreen:

What did he do?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga