You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-03-10] Bayern Munich vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
85%
It will end in a draw
No votes
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
15%

Total votes : 13

Re: [2012-03-10] Bayern Munich vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Postby quaazi » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:45 am

Bild's lineup seems best to me, as long as Contento is match fit.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 am

MUTU wrote:Starke - Johnson, Vestergaard, Compper, Braafheid - Rudy, Weis - Vukcevic, Roberto Firmino, Babel - Mlapa

I was going to scream out loud that I seriously doubted Babbel was going to go for Johnson instead of Beck which, in fact, would have [edit] eased my concerns regarding Ribéry's health but we should keep one eye on this guy Johnson. Don't let Klinsmann's judgement misguide you; this dude is having the season of his lifetime. Already scored two goals, provided 7 assists and yet the former Bayern and Germany coach keeps playing this full back on the wrong side of things. Lowe must be kicking his head against concrete wall as to why this Munich man, former 1860 player, went the American Way; as if Germany is not running lowe on full backs, let alone right ones.
After those stats Johnson's valuation is rising faster than car sales in China. Seems like Babbel does have a luxury problem in one area where the rest of the world seems to be having the complete opposite.

And about the other eye, use it to watch Babel I say; do note there is only one B there. I still believe he is the best Hoffenheim has to offer (other than the newest version of SAP for Macs really) and I do like the way he played last time in Munich though let us be honest, hardly a game Hoffenheim fans ought to keep in their collection.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 am

Hmm... yeah I think playing Contento is the right choice if he's fit. Maybe we will find a new, better, defensive lineup. Let's face it, Lahm hasn't exactly been outstanding this season either, and Rafinha has been average at best. However I also think that Contento is very talented... so maybe it will work out better for us. :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:04 am

In all fairness, every team in the world is running low on fullbacks. The only two truly world class fullbacks (and that's two positions, mind you!) are Dani Alves and our very own Philipp Lahm. And even those two are known mostly for bombing runs down the flank - their attacking presence, rather than defensive solidity. It's a hella difficult position to play in.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:56 am

Well... Contento, even when he was completely fit, wasn't so convincing at LB... Now that he's been out of action for a long time, I'm officially worried if he starts the match....

I would put Alaba there, as LB.... I can trust him much more....
Alaba is nowadays much more mature/experienced than those days, when at the age of 17 LvG put him as LB in the lineup.... I think he can manage the position right now.... He has all the qualities, plus now he has a more matured defensive mind.... He might make it this time.... It's a risk worth taking IMO...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:32 pm

I want to see our players running like this is the CL final.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Cathe » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 pm

I'll be watching this one later when it's shown on ESPN at like midnight. I've set it to record since I have to go out today :(
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 pm

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:Starke - Johnson, Vestergaard, Compper, Braafheid - Rudy, Weis - Vukcevic, Roberto Firmino, Babel - Mlapa

I was going to scream out loud that I seriously doubted Babbel was going to go for Johnson instead of Beck which, in fact, would have [edit] eased my concerns regarding Ribéry's health but we should keep one eye on this guy Johnson. Don't let Klinsmann's judgement misguide you; this dude is having the season of his lifetime. Already scored two goals, provided 7 assists and yet the former Bayern and Germany coach keeps playing this full back on the wrong side of things. Lowe must be kicking his head against concrete wall as to why this Munich man, former 1860 player, went the American Way; as if Germany is not running lowe on full backs, let alone right ones.
After those stats Johnson's valuation is rising faster than car sales in China. Seems like Babbel does have a luxury problem in one area where the rest of the world seems to be having the complete opposite.

And about the other eye, use it to watch Babel I say; do note there is only one B there. I still believe he is the best Hoffenheim has to offer (other than the newest version of SAP for Macs really) and I do like the way he played last time in Munich though let us be honest, hardly a game Hoffenheim fans ought to keep in their collection.

Very interesting information on Johnson, thanks for this! I'd just like to point out though that the reason why Beck is not playing is that he is suspended and will therefore not even be on the bench.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ronnie98 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:59 pm

I hope Contento starts and if he's not fully fit then alaba. ppplease NO GOMEZ! its a nightmare seeing him dribble and stumble all alone. Just try peterson or olic for once at least!
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 pm

It's not Peterson, it's Petersen. Besides Petersen is not for this kind of match that is a must-win. Olic maybe
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby armbrust » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Bayern: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Kroos - Robben, Müller, Ribery - Gomez

Bayern bench: Butt, Contento, Tymoshchuk, Schweinsteiger, Pranjic, Olic, Petersen. Not around: van Buyten, Breno, Rafinha, Usami, Can

Hoffenheim: Starke - Johnson, Vestergaard, Compper, Braafheid - Weis, Rudy - Vukcevic, Firmino, Williams - Babel
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby armbrust » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:59 pm

JH is using our best available line-up, giving the advantage to basel to play vs tired players and maybe another injury.

Ok i got the point JH: BL>CL.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Live Matches

Postby gabyvlaicu » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Bayern Munich - Hoffenheim, match LIVE on http://ro-sports.com Come and see the match
Bayern Munich - Hoffenheim, match LIVE on http://ro-sports.com Come and see the match
gabyvlaicu
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:05 pm

ANY WORKING LINKS GUYS?
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:14 pm

armbrust wrote:JH is using our best available line-up, giving the advantage to basel to play vs tired players and maybe another injury.

Ok i got the point JH: BL>CL.

No. It is very important for us to get a good win today. Our players and the Allianz crowd need it before Basel game. We also need Gomez to score his first goal ASAP so he can start scoring lots of goals again.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga