You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
71%
It will end in a draw
No votes
RasenBallsport Leipzig will win
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby Roonzil » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:44 pm

MaCk0y wrote:What do you guys think of the new lighting effects when a goal is scored? Personally I think they can step it up to a whole new level if they include saves into the mix, variety of music, announcer shouting 'What a Save!' or 'A lovely Header'. But the best would be goal explosions.

Sarcasm?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:45 pm

A few here should get the reference. :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:15 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:how come no one talked about robben, yeah the old robben the finished robben :). what a player we have. obtained a red card, (the way he knew to place between ball and defender is class ) another goal pass and few other passes and goal chances.
He has outstanding yesterday, but IMO we should still phase him out. His performances are uneven and he is no longer putting consistent displays like the one yesterday.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:22 pm

MaCk0y wrote:A few here should get the reference. :D

I'm assuming Rocket League. :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilverX » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:00 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Effenberg777 wrote:how come no one talked about robben, yeah the old robben the finished robben :). what a player we have. obtained a red card, (the way he knew to place between ball and defender is class ) another goal pass and few other passes and goal chances.
He has outstanding yesterday, but IMO we should still phase him out. His performances are uneven and he is no longer putting consistent displays like the one yesterday.

I don't know guys, he made a good pass to James for the goal, but that was pretty much it. I didn't really think he had that great of a game. He was not taking players on anymore and he just either passes to his right for Kimmich, or turn around and passes the ball back.

In my opinion, we need to find a RW and fast. I love Robbery, but the sad truth is that they need to get replaced.... :(
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:59 am

MaCk0y wrote:What do you guys think of the new lighting effects when a goal is scored? Personally I think they can step it up to a whole new level if they include saves into the mix, variety of music, announcer shouting 'What a Save!' or 'A lovely Header'. But the best would be goal explosions.

Kickoff countdown needs to be in Japanese
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Effenberg777 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:44 am

SilverX wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

I don't know guys, he made a good pass to James for the goal, but that was pretty much it. I didn't really think he had that great of a game. He was not taking players on anymore and he just either passes to his right for Kimmich, or turn around and passes the ball back.

In my opinion, we need to find a RW and fast. I love Robbery, but the sad truth is that they need to get replaced.... :(

He made all the game easier for us. If you dont see that close your channel :)). joking
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby tflags » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:33 pm

MaCk0y wrote:A few here should get the reference. :D

I bet you loathed the days they played a different goal cellebration song for each player. :P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby SilverX » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:18 am

SilverX wrote:
SilverX wrote:I don't know guys, he made a good pass to James for the goal, but that was pretty much it. I didn't really think he had that great of a game. He was not taking players on anymore and he just either passes to his right for Kimmich, or turn around and passes the ball back.

He made all the game easier for us. If you dont see that close your channel :)). joking

Dang lol. Right to the artery !!! hahah
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
That sounds very American,
Amerikanata as we say

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Watch at 1:25. Just like that but we should move the smoke just right behind the goal net. The smoke would be coming out of the goal instead. :D

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga