You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
5
71%
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
RasenBallsport Leipzig will win
2
29%
 
Total votes : 7

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby Roonzil » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:44 pm

MaCk0y wrote:What do you guys think of the new lighting effects when a goal is scored? Personally I think they can step it up to a whole new level if they include saves into the mix, variety of music, announcer shouting 'What a Save!' or 'A lovely Header'. But the best would be goal explosions.


Sarcasm?


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 1371 times
Gender: Female

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:45 pm

A few here should get the reference. :D
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5855
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
Has thanked: 1744 times
Been thanked: 1433 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:15 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:how come no one talked about robben, yeah the old robben the finished robben :). what a player we have. obtained a red card, (the way he knew to place between ball and defender is class ) another goal pass and few other passes and goal chances.
He has outstanding yesterday, but IMO we should still phase him out. His performances are uneven and he is no longer putting consistent displays like the one yesterday.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5517
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2381 times
Been thanked: 2268 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:22 pm

MaCk0y wrote:A few here should get the reference. :D

I'm assuming Rocket League. :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31366
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8833 times
Been thanked: 7441 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby SilverX » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:00 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Effenberg777 wrote:how come no one talked about robben, yeah the old robben the finished robben :). what a player we have. obtained a red card, (the way he knew to place between ball and defender is class ) another goal pass and few other passes and goal chances.
He has outstanding yesterday, but IMO we should still phase him out. His performances are uneven and he is no longer putting consistent displays like the one yesterday.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk


I don't know guys, he made a good pass to James for the goal, but that was pretty much it. I didn't really think he had that great of a game. He was not taking players on anymore and he just either passes to his right for Kimmich, or turn around and passes the ball back.

In my opinion, we need to find a RW and fast. I love Robbery, but the sad truth is that they need to get replaced.... :(
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
User avatar
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:31 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 91 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby pyrasur » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:59 am

MaCk0y wrote:What do you guys think of the new lighting effects when a goal is scored? Personally I think they can step it up to a whole new level if they include saves into the mix, variety of music, announcer shouting 'What a Save!' or 'A lovely Header'. But the best would be goal explosions.


Kickoff countdown needs to be in Japanese
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2325 times
Been thanked: 1870 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby Effenberg777 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:44 am

SilverX wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Effenberg777 wrote:how come no one talked about robben, yeah the old robben the finished robben :). what a player we have. obtained a red card, (the way he knew to place between ball and defender is class ) another goal pass and few other passes and goal chances.
He has outstanding yesterday, but IMO we should still phase him out. His performances are uneven and he is no longer putting consistent displays like the one yesterday.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk


I don't know guys, he made a good pass to James for the goal, but that was pretty much it. I didn't really think he had that great of a game. He was not taking players on anymore and he just either passes to his right for Kimmich, or turn around and passes the ball back.

In my opinion, we need to find a RW and fast. I love Robbery, but the sad truth is that they need to get replaced.... :(


He made all the game easier for us. If you dont see that close your channel :)). joking
User avatar
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 855
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 pm
National Flag:
El Salvador
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 191 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby tflags » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:33 pm

MaCk0y wrote:A few here should get the reference. :D


I bet you loathed the days they played a different goal cellebration song for each player. :P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 830 times
Been thanked: 2884 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby SilverX » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:18 am

SilverX wrote:
SilverX wrote:I don't know guys, he made a good pass to James for the goal, but that was pretty much it. I didn't really think he had that great of a game. He was not taking players on anymore and he just either passes to his right for Kimmich, or turn around and passes the ball back.

In my opinion, we need to find a RW and fast. I love Robbery, but the sad truth is that they need to get replaced.... :(


He made all the game easier for us. If you dont see that close your channel :)). joking


Dang lol. Right to the artery !!! hahah
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
User avatar
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:31 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 91 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:What do you guys think of the new lighting effects when a goal is scored? Personally I think they can step it up to a whole new level if they include saves into the mix, variety of music, announcer shouting 'What a Save!' or 'A lovely Header'. But the best would be goal explosions.
That sounds very American,
Amerikanata as we say

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Watch at 1:25. Just like that but we should move the smoke just right behind the goal net. The smoke would be coming out of the goal instead. :D

User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5855
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
Has thanked: 1744 times
Been thanked: 1433 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest