You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
71%
It will end in a draw
No votes
RasenBallsport Leipzig will win
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2017-10-28] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:41 pm

I'm calm bro,but it's always the same thing-assessments are given (or not) quite subjectively.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:49 pm

Hardrade wrote:We miss that second striker badly

I have a feeling Heynckes will request one in the winter transfer window and finally get it.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:52 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:I'm calm bro,but it's always the same thing-assessments are given (or not) quite subjectively.
I know and agree. Personally, have always been behind this transfer, we got a bonafide WC player for cheaps! I only wish we had gotten Alexis along with him (maybe instead of Tolisso, who has been underwhelming so far). We could use him as an extra winger and backup striker. I don't like depending on Robben and Lewy so much...

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:08 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:We miss that second striker badly

I have a feeling Heynckes will request one in the winter transfer window and finally get it.

I was checking lately for some potential and easy transfers meaning that their contracts are ending and the situation is tragic...
All of them are ex-players such as Gignac,Demba Ba and Balotteli. Van Persie is probably done with his knee injury and Balotelli is Balo...

My suggestion would be to seriously scan about a talented CF and buy him to compete with Lewy, buying an ex-player just for the show it would be dumb... I think that one of Dolberg,Shick,Origi or Dembele of Celtic will be much more beneficial and an actual improvement.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:18 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I'm calm bro,but it's always the same thing-assessments are given (or not) quite subjectively.
I know and agree. Personally, have always been behind this transfer, we got a bonafide WC player for cheaps! I only wish we had gotten Alexis along with him (maybe instead of Tolisso, who has been underwhelming so far). We could use him as an extra winger and backup striker. I don't like depending on Robben and Lewy so much...

As i said million times,i've watching Tolisso since his first game in his career and that he was my favourite player outside of Bayern.With 2 goals and 3 assists in his first 13 games,i don't think that "underwhelming" is the right word to use here,but sure-many people was expecting more than him.His got a rating of 7.20 so far,which is not so bad,(and his price is up with 13 m. since the beggining) but his worst games were against Hoffe (which we lost 2-0) and the game against Hamburger (which he was playing with Vidal for first time,and in a bad pitch);and many people maybe forgot that he was 22 YO 2 months ago,so i think there is a lot of time ahead of him,and he's going to have a lot of better days.

As for James,i putted his per 90 stats in the last seasons,and what a suprise-he's a top 3 in his position in the World.So far in 242 minutes he has 2 goals and 1 assist. :mrgreen:
As for today's game-He showed up. James ran the show against, combining with Alaba (which for me had his best game since 2014) to wreak havoc down Leipzig’s right flank. His goal to open the scoring was the result of some great interplay between him and Robben, and he almost set up another three,four chances for his teammates - missed headers by Lewa,Martinez,Hummels and Thiago;BUT he's still "failing" to justify the expectations.LOL. #-o =D> Sounds delusional,isn't it ?
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:41 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

As i said million times,i've watching Tolisso since his first game in his career and that he was my favourite player outside of Bayern.With 2 goals and 3 assists in his first 13 games,i don't think that "underwhelming" is the right word to use here,but sure-many people was expecting more than him.His got a rating of 7.20 so far,which is not so bad,(and his price is up with 13 m. since the beggining) but his worst games were against Hoffe (which we lost 2-0) and the game against Hamburger (which he was playing with Vidal for first time,and in a bad pitch);and many people maybe forgot that he was 22 YO 2 months ago,so i think there is a lot of time ahead of him,and he's going to have a lot of better days.

As for James,i putted his per 90 stats in the last seasons,and what a suprise-he's a top 3 in his position in the World.So far in 242 minutes he has 2 goals and 1 assist. :mrgreen:
As for today's game-He showed up. James ran the show against, combining with Alaba (which for me had his best game since 2014) to wreak havoc down Leipzig’s right flank. His goal to open the scoring was the result of some great interplay between him and Robben, and he almost set up another three,four chances for his teammates - missed headers by Lewa,Martinez,Hummels and Thiago;BUT he's still "failing" to justify the expectations.LOL. #-o =D> Sounds delusional,isn't it ?

My issue with the Tolisso transfer is actually that we didn't need him and spent a ton on him. That money could have gotten us a great winger (which we desperately needed). Hope he does well in the future, but I don't see what we got him for (specially considering IMO we should keep Javi in midfield from now on, we're supposedly getting Goretzka next summer and he isn't displacing Thiago)... And tbh, his goals have somehow spared him his blushes, cause as an actual CM -doing midfielder things- I've found him wanting.

Anyway... James was amazing, he does everything well. Beautiful crossing, close quarters 1-2s, ranged shots, vision... A very complete creative midfielder.

Alaba had one of his best games in a long while, but I think he actually did quite fantastically back in Pep S02 when he used him as a left-sided CB/Libero in a 3-man defense.

PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Yes, Alexis instead of Tolisso would have been PERFECT
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:56 pm

1 month ago:

Ancelotti was our coach
We were 5 points behind Dortmund
We were a laughing stock in CL
Being knocked out of DFB Pokal in the 2nd round seemed a likely scenario
Internal fights between players and bad atmosphere

Now:

Jupp Heynckes is our coach
We are 3 points above Dortmund
We can mathematically qualify for next round of CL in a few days time
We knocked RB Leipzig out of Pokal at their own ground
I even saw Robben hugging Lewandowski this evening :shock:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Achilles wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:If Coman is fit he should start as CF...

Nightmare if that goof plays as a CF... he is struggling for the basics imagine playing the offside trap or between the lines movement, scary.
Who else then... ? I don't think Weirdt is registered for the ucl... maybe Evina... idk

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Javi :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:01 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I even saw Robben hugging Lewandowski this evening

:lol:
Even Lewy was surprised at that.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:01 pm

Put Sule as a striker and make James cross at him all 90 minutes long.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Funny thing about Javi is that he always heads the ball in set pieces, but he roughly never scores :oops:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Manchu » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:54 pm

You know, I never expected to see Jupp's Bayern play with six central midfielders(we had James, Tolisso, Vidal, Thiago, Martinez, and Rudy on at the end), but here we are. It was great for killing the game and making Leipzig exhaust themselves, and we didn't have many other options.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:29 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Put Sule as a striker and make James cross at him all 90 minutes long.

Jokes aside, and I say this with full seriousness: the best option might be Kimmich. He has an eye for goal, the surprise factor, and there are few positions in which we have a better backup
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Manchu » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:Put Sule as a striker and make James cross at him all 90 minutes long.

Jokes aside, and I say this with full seriousness: the best option might be Kimmich. He has an eye for goal, the surprise factor, and there are few positions in which we have a better backup

Great finisher, good positioning in the final third, wins many more headers than you would expect for his height, technically very skilled, pretty good dribbler. The only potential problem is I don't know how good he his at hold up play, but even then he used to be a central defense mid, he has to be used to pushing people off the ball and people trying to push him off the ball.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga