You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hertha BSC will win
No votes

Total votes : 11

Re: [2015-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Bayern were quite unfortunate with so many good saves and missed chances but in the end a win was achieved

But Hertha had a clear one in the counter, Neuer made his best save of the season.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Kurt =D> Schweini =D>

Rode [-X
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Face the mark, if you can’t find holes against a well defensive opponent, face them and open holes by yourself, Ribery and Robben always do this, Weiser tried one and give us the win.

First half, I was very surprise about Gaudino performance, despite lack of attempts on offense, Gaudino alone carried the team in the middle with his passing. Second half, Weiser broke the wall, so Bayern won today and secure by 99% the title with their youth.

Schweinsteiger again, as two years ago, score the single goal that gave Bayern the championship at Frankfurt in 2013, and like last season against the same opponent, bayern could secure the title. These similarities could apply if Wolfsburg draw or lost tomorrow.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Kalev » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:04 pm

Bundesliga already congratulated Bayern for winning the 25th Meisterschaft.

Last edited by Kalev on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Grimnir » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Pittbay wrote:Pretty boring, though a nice game from Weiser. Gaudino and Kurt both showed their age but there were some promising signs from them as well. Unlucky game for Lewandowski in his chase to be the top scorer.

:lol: Gaudino showed his "age"? :lol: Someone wasn't watching the first half of the match then. Guardiola subbing off Gaudino was utterly idiotic. In the first half Gaudino was playing like a 25 year old more than an 18 year old. He absolutely commanded the midfield and was easily our best player barring Neuer in the first half. He was more effective than Lahm there today that's for certain. It was most of the older players/regular starters who played poorly today and without enthusiasm, not our youths. Our young guys played very well, and Weiser and Gaudino were among the best on the pitch.

Also funny too that you criticise Gaudino and then call Lewandowski "unlucky." Lewandowski except for one or two moments in the 2nd half, barely showed up to the match today. He was invisible in the first half. This was not about him being "unlucky." He had a poor match, it's as simple as that. All applause go to the youngsters as far as I'm concerned with the exception of Schweinsteiger (slow start but bossed the match in the end) and Müller (who at least showed more life than Götze and Lewandowski)
Last edited by Grimnir on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grimnir
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:06 pm

It has become so systematic that i am trying to decide if Dante is doing such blunders on purpose !!
He is one huge liability and I am scared thay he is going to cost us dearly.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Very happy to see the young guys playing well, and especially happy to see Kurt get some time today :D

Shout out to AtlantaFC for leading the cheers for Kurt at the fan club, and to that one guy buying everyone a shot of Jagermeister when Schweini scored =D>
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Gaudino did play very well. But also showed his age. Some of his passes were too risky (horizontal passes which could get intercepted) and was also shy in taking the ball forward. It is also clear to me that he was under instructions not to tackle (which would be logical, his body being still that of a child). On the plus side, he showed a lot of composure and some of his long balls were very promising. Hope to see more of him, could eventually become a Thiago-like player.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Grimnir » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Have to say I disagree with that assessment. He was pretty confident on the ball and was trying to probe forward more than many others in the first half, again if we're comparing his plays to other older players today. Neither do I think he was "risky" within reason, and from I saw of Lahm moving in in the 2nd half his passes were intercepted more often than Gaudino's.

Edit: I should say too that even defensively he did quite well today. There were even moments where he found himself covering for Dante and didn't panic under pressure either.
Grimnir
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:34 pm

We did good today...got the 3 points and controled the game. We wanted to rest our players and make sure noone gets injured anymore. Thats it.

Btw...Gaudino did well...for a second I thought Pirlo was playing for us...he has very similar playing style and movement :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Pittbay » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Grimnir wrote:
Pittbay wrote:Pretty boring, though a nice game from Weiser. Gaudino and Kurt both showed their age but there were some promising signs from them as well. Unlucky game for Lewandowski in his chase to be the top scorer.

:lol: Gaudino showed his "age"? :lol: Someone wasn't watching the first half of the match then. Guardiola subbing off Gaudino was utterly idiotic. In the first half Gaudino was playing like a 25 year old more than an 18 year old. He absolutely commanded the midfield and was easily our best player barring Neuer in the first half. He was more effective than Lahm there today that's for certain. It was most of the older players/regular starters who played poorly today and without enthusiasm, not our youths. Our young guys played very well, and Weiser and Gaudino were among the best on the pitch.

Also funny too that you criticise Gaudino and then call Lewandowski "unlucky." Lewandowski except for one or two moments in the 2nd half, barely showed up to the match today. He was invisible in the first half. This was not about him being "unlucky." He had a poor match, it's as simple as that. All applause go to the youngsters as far as I'm concerned with the exception of Schweinsteiger (slow start but bossed the match in the end) and Müller (who at least showed more life than Götze and Lewandowski)

Take it easy there. All I meant was that Gaudino gave the ball away multiple times and looked a bit raw. I don't see this as a criticism considering how young he is; these things happen with guys his age! I guess I didn't say enough about his promising signs, because he did have an overall positive performance. I watched all 90 minutes, people just see things differently. 8)

Lewa was very close in those one or two moments, and considering he's in a race to be the top scorer, I would consider him a bit "unlucky."
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Reminder to vote in the player ratings for this match.

Player Ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Badger » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:12 am

There are many things that this game was and many that it was not. For me, it will be remembered as the game when I eventually clearly decided that I hope Weiser stays at Bayern. I thought he was superb today - probably close to man of the match, and playing his best game yet in a Bayern shirt.

Edit: I've just completed the player ratings and see that, after 16 votes, Weiser is leading by a narrow margin. Whatever the eventual outcome, I'm delighted that several others have recognised his strong performance today.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby Reinhart » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:19 am

It was a beautiful assist by Weiser. If he keeps on improving and showing more consistent results he could be a regular starter in the future.
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:58 am

our best players were 1.Weiser 2.Neuer 3. Bastian 4. Lahm

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga