You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-10-26] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hertha BSC will win
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: [2013-10-26] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:32 pm

I did some basic research. I'm sure it's Samsung.

First of all, the whois details on their domain shows that they're hosted on Samsung servers.
Secondly, Samsung sponsor Bayern, Juventus and Chelsea, the 3 teams they 'watched'.
Thirdly, there's a mysterious Samsung product on which there's no details at all. It's called S-Circle and everyone is wondering what it is.

I bet this marketing campaign is being used by Samsung to launch the S-Circle, or something along these lines anyway.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Ooh, thanks MUTU. Can't they just an ad like everybody else. Why so creepy? :lol:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby SouthernStar » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Geez nothing beats a morning where that got sent to my Facebook feed by my friend... And I said to him that I hope it's just some weird marketing campaign (I guess no one tried the creepy method much yet). I doubt stewards will let random cult people to go in :roll:

Another guess that are popping out in discussions was that it was Adidas, but Juventus is sponsored by Nike. So I guess MUTU's guess is the most plausible at the moment... But ughh hoping it's really an awkward marketing campaign, we can do away with weird methods that other teams are trying to resort to :wink:

(I totally didn't see those guys when watching the match, or maybe because everyone were busy discussing WAGs in the chat :lol:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SouthernStar on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:46 pm

The most popular theory is that it is a world cup stunt. Samsung? It's possible I guess...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:08 pm

So does that mean that we won't be gathering the best 11 players in the world to play against the aliens :( ?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby runaway » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:11 pm

MoFattal wrote:So does that mean that we won't be gathering the best 11 players in the world to play against the aliens :( ?

Ronaldo and Messi on the same team? Heads will explode. :lol:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:27 am

MUTU wrote:I did some basic research. I'm sure it's Samsung.

First of all, the whois details on their domain shows that they're hosted on Samsung servers.
Secondly, Samsung sponsor Bayern, Juventus and Chelsea, the 3 teams they 'watched'.
Thirdly, there's a mysterious Samsung product on which there's no details at all. It's called S-Circle and everyone is wondering what it is.

I bet this marketing campaign is being used by Samsung to launch the S-Circle, or something along these lines anyway.

The Kaiser is part of the show as well :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mysteriouscircles
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdepT » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:07 am

Bayernbazi wrote:The Kaiser is part of the show as well :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mysteriouscircles

Well, at least they know is the real 'Emperor' of football on Earth. :wink:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCB general » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Maybe it's Adidas. In the first view it has reminded me on one sign but I couldn't recall which one.

Something similar to this.

Not to forget to mention, Juventus will be a part of the Adidas family starting from the season if I'm not mistaken 2015-16.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Badger » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Once again, I had to wait for a download to become available, because no UK channel was showing the full match. I did follow it on live ticker and one thing struck me then: I read of the forced substitutions, several ugly tackles and lots of aggression from Hertha, and between 0-1 an 1-1 I thought to myself “If Hertha win this with dirty play, it will encourage other teams to try the same, so Bayern really must win this one”. After seeing the game, I don’t think that Hertha went out to play dirty, and I think they provided a great test for Bayern, from which they can learn a lot more than, say, from the game against Viktoria Plzen. Indeed, I think that Hertha deserve a lot of praise, apart from those two unseemly dives near the end.

I’m with those posters who focus more on the fact that Bayern turned it around and won it, than on the fact that it wasn’t as dominant as we generally see. I think that we react disproportionately, for example, to the two or three times that wingers came down Rafinha’s flank, and simultaneously dismiss the more numerous times Ribery threatened down the opposite flank. Yes, I can see how a draw might have happened, but I can’t agree that it would have been deserved; they were not as good as Bayern over the 90 minutes.

Some individuals really impressed. Schweinsteiger looked as if he were back to his best. Mandzukic scored a brace and convinced me again that he’s all Bayern need. There may be better strikers, but I don’t think that they can fit the Bayern system and provide the variation in attack any better than Mandzukic. Goetze continued his outstanding integration, scoring the winner, and showing at times that he certainly knows how to tackle.

Boateng is getting a lot of flak, but I don’t know if it is anything to worry about. I think he may have been a victim of zonal marking – unsure whether to watch the player in front of him or Ramos. It looked bad to us, and it is something that can’t occur again, but I can see how it may have transpired. I imagine it will be analysed to death in the Bayern backroom, so that it is never allowed to happen again.

Overall: job well done.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby Badger » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Bild’s ratings for the players:
Neuer 3
Alaba 3
Boateng 5
Rafinha 3
Van Buyten 4
Lahm 4
Kroos 3
Schweinsteiger 5
Ribéry 3
Robben 3
Müller 4

Subs:
Götze 3
Javi Martínez 3
Mandžukić 1

Boateng may or may not have deserved a “5”, but Schweinsteiger getting a “5” is baffling and rating Lahm as worse than Rafinha is equally baffling. No doubt about Man-of-the-Match, though.

http://www.bild.de/bundesliga/1-liga/saison-2013-2014/spielbericht-fc-bayern-muenchen-gegen-hertha-bsc-am-10-Spieltag-33098008.bild.html
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby Kevinx67 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:34 am

Badger wrote:Bild’s ratings for the players:
Neuer 3
Alaba 3
Boateng 5
Rafinha 3
Van Buyten 4
Lahm 4
Kroos 3
Schweinsteiger 5
Ribéry 3
Robben 3
Müller 4

Subs:
Götze 3
Javi Martínez 3
Mandžukić 1

Boateng may or may not have deserved a “5”, but Schweinsteiger getting a “5” is baffling and rating Lahm as worse than Rafinha is equally baffling. No doubt about Man-of-the-Match, though.

http://www.bild.de/bundesliga/1-liga/saison-2013-2014/spielbericht-fc-bayern-muenchen-gegen-hertha-bsc-am-10-Spieltag-33098008.bild.html

I thought Rafinha played bad and Muller was no where to be found most of the game.
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:33 am

Kevinx67 wrote:
Badger wrote:Bild’s ratings for the players:
Neuer 3
Alaba 3
Boateng 5
Rafinha 3
Van Buyten 4
Lahm 4
Kroos 3
Schweinsteiger 5
Ribéry 3
Robben 3
Müller 4

Subs:
Götze 3
Javi Martínez 3
Mandžukić 1

I thought Rafinha played bad and Muller was no where to be found most of the game.

I hope im not jinxing anything but this is the first good post you have made in a while :mrgreen:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:15 am

Schweinsteiger with a 5?! And here I was thinking that he had one of his best games so far in the new CM position.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Argeta » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:19 pm

Anyone saw the wierd looking guys attendimg the game vs Berlin??
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga