You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-10-26] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hertha BSC will win
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: [2013-10-26] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Postby thephfactor » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:26 pm

#-o kind of glad I wasn't watching this one...
thephfactor
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:31 pm

We risked a lot today... however such wins have more weight...
:dante: this guy was missed a lot... I can't understand why Kirchoff wasn't given a chance at CB :?
A very plus was the return of Javi who last played for us almost 2 months ago vs our friends in blue...
As for the inj I suspect that both are groin inj. The SKY comm said that Robben had a groin problem. As for Kroos I don't know but he inj himself after that shot...
P.S today Mandzukic showed Pep how important he is for the team, he works so much I really admire him. Respect =D>

By the way what do you think about Lahm's New position when Javi came in ? :)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Don't know about Lahm's new position, all I know is that as soon as Martinez came back, Rafinha had his worst match of the season. Don't know if the pressure got to him or something, but I think he knows that he won't last long in that starting XI.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Hopefully Kroos isnt out for too long, Thiago wont be back for a little while longer...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Yeah. Was it just me focusing a lot on him, or did Rafinha actually have a horrible game?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby DerKaiser » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Schweinsteiger and Lahm invisible defending midfielders! Mueller and Rafhina not hustling back on defense! Vanbuyten and Boateng dinosaurs!
Little crisp passing!
MOTM Mandzukic
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AllensRoten » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:38 pm

MoFattal wrote:Yeah. Was it just me focusing a lot on him, or did Rafinha actually have a horrible game?

Rafinha plays horribly 8 out of 10 games, IMHO
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Borusse » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Hertha are a decent side, Im not suprised they caused you troubles. But at the end of the day, you got a win and three points so you should be happy. Not every game can be pretty.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

That's quite pessimistic there from @FCBayernEN. I'd have said that we're 2 matches away from setting a new record 8)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SouthernStar » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Uncharacteristically bad game for Lahm. I had a terrible stream and cursed quite a bit on player who misplaced so many passes, can't believe it's my favorite player :cry:. Hopefully it's the 1 in every 30 games kind for him.

DvB gosh... Rafinha had hot and cold moments, but mostly bad ones. Hopefully Boa steps up his game again :(

Ribery had a weird going on the right flank (?!), we will probably see more Gotze now - once again quite the difference maker. And here's hoping of no lengthy injuries news for our players in the morning [-o< .

Mandzu or Kraft for my MOTM :roll:.
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:51 pm

MUTU wrote:Don't know about Lahm's new position, all I know is that as soon as Martinez came back, Rafinha had his worst match of the season. Don't know if the pressure got to him or something, but I think he knows that he won't last long in that starting XI.

He stated that in one interview that his reality is bench after Martinez comes back to full training and starting line-up. He didn't sound concerned or unhappy, because he's thinking about rotation, but as I can see, Guardiola is looking to announce starting 11 in forthcoming days which is something that neither Rafinha will make happy nor me as a fan.

Now about this match, they aren't in shape when it comes to play great football in Bundesliga. This season is a huge difference between performances in Bundesliga and CL. Two exceptions only, Schalke and Leverkusen. In the first one we won like a true champs and the best team of this world, but in the second the result failed.

In first 3 games of CL we did play like the European champions and team from the other universe with dominant results and I guess we will repeat that in game no. 4 in CZ. But, nothing of these games haven't moved on the national level, what makes me really angry. You can't have 2 different faces in only 3-4 days after one epic match like they were all three matches in CL. :|

Something is really wrong with our team in this context.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:55 pm

FCB general wrote:
MUTU wrote:Don't know about Lahm's new position, all I know is that as soon as Martinez came back, Rafinha had his worst match of the season. Don't know if the pressure got to him or something, but I think he knows that he won't last long in that starting XI.

He stated that in one interview that his reality is bench after Martinez comes back to full training and starting line-up. He didn't sound concerned or unhappy, because he's thinking about rotation, but as I can see, Guardiola is looking to announce starting 11 in forthcoming days which is something that neither Rafinha will make happy nor me as a fan.

Now about this match, they aren't in shape when it comes to play great football in Bundesliga. This season is a huge difference between performances in Bundesliga and CL. Two exceptions only, Schalke and Leverkusen. In the first one we won like a true champs and the best team of this world, but in the second the result failed.

In first 3 games of CL we did play like the European champions and team from the other universe with dominant results and I guess we will repeat that in game no. 4 in CZ. But, nothing of these games haven't moved on the national level, what makes me really angry. You can't have 2 different faces in only 3-4 days after one epic match like they were all three matches in CL. :|

Im sad to tell you Bayern cant play pretty every game no matter how much we wish it. Their will be games like these where the performance will be below average but what separates the great teams from the champions is winning on a bad day and that is what Bayern is able to do. Look at how Man C can kill Man U 4-1 but then lose to Cardiff City the next game. You have to be able to accept your not always gonna play well but still bag those 3 points/wins on a regular basis

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby lau03143 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:04 pm

On the whole we're playing some great football. So I can accept the odd game where we're misfiring.

We were never in any danger of losing this game as soon as we equalised.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:06 pm

FCB general wrote:

They are humans after all not humanoids :wink:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga