You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-10-14] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC Berlin [V]

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:27 am

Bayern Munich win
86%
Draw
14%
Hertha BSC Berlin win
No votes

Total votes : 7

Postby diegis » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:54 pm

i hope we'll play the same next match vs sporting in CL :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby diegis » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:04 pm

diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Marko » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:12 pm

That game proves that Poldi must play more than he is. I'm very happy that we won against them. BIG 3pts
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:35 pm

Due to having to work yesterday, I wasn't able to watch the game until today and I have to say that was a good game. It was nice to see the three strikers scoring in that game, but more importantly it seemed like there was a different atmosphere to the game. It seemed like the players had a new attitude, a new confidence. Maybe what Magath said really got to them? It was nice to see Podolski getting the start and when he scored it was nice to see Bastian basically motioning that Podolski was the man. I think a big chip just fell off of Podolski's shoulder with that score.

Now, I hope they play like that for the rest of the season.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Previous

Return to Bundesliga