You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-11-24] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hannover 96 will win
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: [2012-11-24] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Great win today, but the team needs to turn their attention to Freiburg on Wednesday, they need a buffer in case they screw up versus Dortmund a week from now. Schweinsteiger now has 4 yellows and is one away from suspension, I wonder if he'll be rested versus Freiburg.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Javi played great today i think he can take up Schwein's role vs Freiburg in the form he is in now, that is why €40m was spent for him.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Does anybody know how can I watch a full replay of the game??? PLZ PLZ PLZ
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby walter » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:53 pm

AssemFCB wrote:Schweinsteiger now has 4 yellows and is one away from suspension, I wonder if he'll be rested versus Freiburg.

His form has dipped in the last few games but the good news is that Martinez is getting better and better---what a great game today! Not just the goal but a commanding performance in midfield.

BTW, Gomez back is music to my ears. I'm not the biggest fan of Dilkos and Gomez just reminded us today what we have been missing. Dilkos seems to require a perfect service and space in the box to score; Gomez will grind the goals when needed.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby dambun » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:54 pm

IMO we should not read too much into this performance., because the opponents were too low in terms of energy.. Of course I am happy about the result, but we, 've all seen what having less than 48 hours of rest will do to a team 5 years ago when we played Stuttgart during Hitzfeld, s 2nd spell at Bayern.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:08 pm

dambun wrote:IMO we should not read too much into this performance., because the opponents were too low in terms of energy.. Of course I am happy about the result, but we, 've all seen what having less than 48 hours of rest will do to a team 5 years ago when we played Stuttgart during Hitzfeld, s 2nd spell at Bayern.

This

I know there's a matchday on midweek but I can't understand why wasn't this game played on Sunday. It was so unfair for Hannover. In fact we could have scored like 10 goals but we weren't specially brilliant. It wasn't one of our best games this season IMO
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

dambun wrote:IMO we should not read too much into this performance., because the opponents were too low in terms of energy.. Of course I am happy about the result, but we, 've all seen what having less than 48 hours of rest will do to a team 5 years ago when we played Stuttgart during Hitzfeld, s 2nd spell at Bayern.

True, the Dortmund game will be a great test for Bayern and if Martinez is the guy we all think he is.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby michel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 pm

I see many good signs in this game, especially with Javi.

Yeah, Hannover was not in its best form, but that doesn't mean Die Bayern didn't play well!
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Nobody mentioned that Bayern scored from a corner kick and a free kick in the same game ? :o Finally a goal resulting from a corner kick. And before the free kick I was sure that Dante would score. Mueller for me was man of the match. His assists were amazing. He was full of confidence. =D>

Is Gomez's goal the fastest in the Bundesliga from a substitute?

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Dante's goal has been way too long overdue, so I'm glad he finally got it. Same goes for Martienz. I'm guessing we'll be a lot more dangerous from set-pieces judging by the last two games.

With regards to Shweini, I think he had a bad game. IIRC, he had two terrible passes intercepted in owr own half, plus he also had some balls stolen from him. He wasn't the beast we all know he is. So, he's top on my "rest" list for the midweek game. I wouldn't mind Tymo starting, but since it is an away game and a must-win before the BVB match, I'd put Kroos in at CM along with Javi with Shaqiri starting as CAM. It's not like Freiburg have the toughest midfield to control, after all.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Yeah, and someone please tell Kroos to forget the hair. All it takes is a rasor blade and Sammer in the dressing room, and problem solved.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Waka » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:56 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Finally a goal resulting from a corner kick.

Actually, this was the second time this season. Müller scored a goal from a corner kick on the first match day.

But the statistic is quite embarassing. Bayern get's so many corner and free kicks during a game. This should really result in more goals...
Waka
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby JJJ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Nice to hear "Dante" from the crowd. But can I listen to Martinez' somewhere, instead of downloading the full match? Ye, I love these. :oops:
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby StrikingMidfield » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Nobody mentioned that Bayern scored from a corner kick and a free kick in the same game ? :o Finally a goal resulting from a corner kick. And before the free kick I was sure that Dante would score. Mueller for me was man of the match. His assists were amazing. He was full of confidence. =D>

Is Gomez's goal the fastest in the Bundesliga from a substitute?

This is the first thing that I thought :lol: Maybe we'll be seeing overall improvement in our set-pieces? I think we all knew that this game wasn't going to be very close, but it did serve as a great moral booster and Gomez getting his first goal in the Allianz after coming back from injury in front of our home fans was great =D> Hopefully we can carry over this set-piece confidence to our more competitive games coming up [-o<
StrikingMidfield
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby kod2600 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:59 pm

If Basti should take a rest next game and Javi covers for him, will Tymo get the job done? or should Jupp as mentioned before play Kroos as CM and put Shaqiri/Muller in CAM?
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga