You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-11-24] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hannover 96 will win
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: [2012-11-24] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Hey what's with this Gomez hype? I don't think he did any impact on the game yesterday. Pizarro and Mandzukic both played better. Gomez will need time to regain his goalscoring form. I don't think he deserves to start yet
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Given the fact that many of our key guys need some rest, and that the two-striker formation used yesterday wasn't that bad and merits another trial, I'd go with the following:

MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby OhioFan » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:26 pm

MoFattal wrote:Given the fact that many of our key guys need some rest, and that the two-striker formation used yesterday wasn't that bad and merits another trial, I'd go with the following:

Schweini needs a rest too though.
“That all workers may receive respect and protection of their rights, and that the unemployed may receive the opportunity to contribute to the common good.” (Pope Francis prayer intention for October, 2017)
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby samaj » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:31 pm

OhioFan wrote:
MoFattal wrote:Given the fact that many of our key guys need some rest, and that the two-striker formation used yesterday wasn't that bad and merits another trial, I'd go with the following:

Schweini needs a rest too though.

I'd rest Ribery as well, Alaba can take his place for the first half.
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:20 pm

I love it, although Dante doesn't look like he needs a rest just yet so it would probably be better to include him when there are so many other regulars missing.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:35 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Hey what's with this Gomez hype? I don't think he did any impact on the game yesterday. Pizarro and Mandzukic both played better.

At the end of the day, Gomez's 12 minute or so appearance made a bigger contribution than the 90 mins combined of Pizarro and Mandzukic.

YlonenXabi wrote:Gomez will need time to regain his goalscoring form. I don't think he deserves to start yet

I will answer this with a quote from Heynckes: "He's kind of player who is always dangerous and can always come up with a goal, even when he's not 100 percent fit."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby samaj » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:44 pm

MUTU wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Hey what's with this Gomez hype? I don't think he did any impact on the game yesterday. Pizarro and Mandzukic both played better.

At the end of the day, Gomez's 12 minute or so appearance made a bigger contribution than the 90 mins combined of Pizarro and Mandzukic.

YlonenXabi wrote:Gomez will need time to regain his goalscoring form. I don't think he deserves to start yet

I will answer this with a quote from Heynckes: "He's kind of player who is always dangerous and can always come up with a goal, even when he's not 100 percent fit."

Except when its a final, then its a miss miss miss :lol:
Nah jk, Keep calm and trust Gomez
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:08 pm

samaj wrote:Except when its a final, then its a miss miss miss :lol:
Nah jk, Keep calm and trust Gomez

Statistically, you are right.

02/08/2006 - Ligapokal final, played all of the first half, scored 0 goals, assisted 0 goals, his team lost
05/07/2007 - DFB Pokal final, played all of the second half, scored 0 goals, assisted 0 goals, his team lost
29/06/2008 - Euro 2008 final, came on in the 79th minute, scored 0 goals, assisted 0 goals, his team lost
22/05/2010 - Champions League final, came on in the 74th minute, scored 0 goals, assisted 0 goals, his team lost
12/05/2012 - DFB Pokal final, played the full 90 minutes, scored 0 goals, assisted 0 goals, his team lost
19/05/2012 - Champions League final, played the full 120 minutes, scored 1 goal from the penalty shootout, assisted 0 goals, his team lost

So Gomez played in 6 finals, in which he didn't score a single goal or assisting a single goal during normal playing time or extra time. Furthermore, his team lost every final that he played in. So if you think Ballack lost finals, here we have a bigger unlucky charm.

But then, this match is not a final, is it? So we can fully trust Gomez :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:59 pm

I think we covered that point already. Gomez is the guy to get us to the finals. After that, he should stand down and watch the final itself from the stands. In fact, it would be better if he was nowhere near the stadium ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby StrikingMidfield » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:08 pm

After that poor result against Valencia hopefully it'll make the players want to prove themselves, and not discourage them. We need to get out of this recent form, and hopefully this game will be the one to do that [-o<
StrikingMidfield
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby smaw2010 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:40 pm

StrikingMidfield wrote:After that poor result against Valencia hopefully it'll make the players want to prove themselves, and not discourage them. We need to get out of this recent form, and hopefully this game will be the one to do that [-o<

The players should do well as they have fans behind them. We are average when we play away, but we are so dominant when we play at home. :D
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:55 pm

I really hope to see a 4-4-2 with Shaqiri on the left and Muller on the right and the Mario's as strikers. Ribéry needs a rest.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby BayernLove » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:14 pm

AssemFCB wrote:Mario's as strikers.

Too unagile.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:29 pm

BayernLove wrote:
AssemFCB wrote:Mario's as strikers.

Too unagile.

Mandzukic actually moves around quite a lot and helps with the build up, he was sort of a decoy for the equalizer versus Valencia and he gave Muller a sweet assist versus Stuttgart. In conclusion, one will be ready to finish while the other will be doing a lot of the build up.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MICUN » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:18 am

gomez must play from the start,with bilal,and miller and kroos.Belive me,gomez give 2 goals
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga