You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-03-24] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hannover 96 will win
No votes

Total votes : 15

Re: [2012-03-24] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 am

My lineup would be:

----------------Neuer--------------------
Lahm----Gustavo---Badstuber--Alaba
------------Tymo----Kroos--------------
Robben-------Muller-------------Ribery
--------------Gomez---------------------

and if we have a 2+ goal lead:
Rafinha for Robben
Pranjic for Ribery
Olic for Gomez
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 am

Honestly I think we may have struck on a good lead by trying out Rafinha in the right winger position. With Lahm back on the right, he needs match practice, and what better place to get it than behind the frail Robben? And very importantly, it's a Robben backup that doesn't involve moving Müller out wide again.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 am

quaazi wrote:Honestly I think we may have struck on a good lead by trying out Rafinha in the right winger position. With Lahm back on the right, he needs match practice, and what better place to get it than behind the frail Robben? And very importantly, it's a Robben backup that doesn't involve moving Müller out wide again.

This, and one should also consider that most complaints towards him have been that he is too offensive, or that he is caught out of position when defending. So playing him as a winger should make it harder to exploit his weaknesses.

Also if the impossible happens and Lahm misses a game, we now have a RB backup that isn't Boateng.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 am

Nerlinger: "We must defeat Hannover to keep the pressure on Dortmund upright"

In the last match in October, Hoeness called Sergio Pinto an actor. "We will give Mr. Pinto, a very warm and friendly welcome in Munich," announced Nerlinger.

Source: http://bundesliga.t-online.de/fc-bayern ... index?news
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 am

Does anyone heard why Schulz isn't playing for them? He does not seem to be injured or suspended.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:56 am

tflags wrote:Does anyone heard why Schulz isn't playing for them? He does not seem to be injured or suspended.

Maybe he's afraid of this? :mrgreen:
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 am

MUTU wrote:Schweinsteiger is still injured and as expected he will miss this match too :(

Nerlinger: "he will not be in the squad. Although there are always miracles. But it is more or less excluded."

And.... there's no miracle :(

Nerlinger: "we have this problem, that has occurred, but it's under control."
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 am

Let's just take it careful with Schweini and make sure he is back and in full form by the (hypothetical) Real game.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby armbrust » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Nerlinger: "We must defeat Hannover to keep the pressure on Dortmund upright

He should have said: "We must defeat Hannover to keep the hopes to win the worthless BL title and also make sure Marseille had a chance against our burn out players" :twisted:
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ronnie98 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:20 pm

München Minded wrote:No worries about Alaba, I thing he is doing great, and it makes for a position he has played in with previous seasons and a way to give him match practice. He likes DM -- so we is already defensive minded, and he works well with Ribéry, and allows Lahm to be on the right, which is what makes Robben better (Lahm was on the right during Robbens first season, which is why he was amazing then). Alaba is tall, quick, aggressive, and young --- I personally like him better there than Contento!! Anyway, he isn't a solution to our LB/RB problem -- but I would rather keep Lahm on the right. Who knows, maybe Alaba becomes a great LB -- we've all seen players from various teams who switch to other positions and become great. I wish we could find someone like Lizarazu who was amazing for Bayern all those years.

Robben doesn't need Lahm behind him to be amazing. All that he was missing was confidence from Jupp by not starting him for 3 matches and the freedom on the attack plus the fact that rafinha is a below average player who doesn't belong to start or even be a subsitute. Robben with freedom in attack is as good as an average messi.
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:30 pm

ronnie98 wrote:Robben doesn't need Lahm behind him to be amazing. All that he was missing was confidence from Jupp by not starting him for 3 matches and the freedom on the attack plus the fact that rafinha is a below average player who doesn't belong to start or even be a subsitute. Robben with freedom in attack is as good as an average messi.

Robben doesn't need Lahm to be great, true, but while he is helping out in defense sometimes he's still not that reliable to close down the right flank with another offensive player like Rafinha. Having Lahm behind him helps a lot in our defensive game imo.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:42 pm

ronnie98 wrote:
München Minded wrote:No worries about Alaba, I thing he is doing great, and it makes for a position he has played in with previous seasons and a way to give him match practice. He likes DM -- so we is already defensive minded, and he works well with Ribéry, and allows Lahm to be on the right, which is what makes Robben better (Lahm was on the right during Robbens first season, which is why he was amazing then). Alaba is tall, quick, aggressive, and young --- I personally like him better there than Contento!! Anyway, he isn't a solution to our LB/RB problem -- but I would rather keep Lahm on the right. Who knows, maybe Alaba becomes a great LB -- we've all seen players from various teams who switch to other positions and become great. I wish we could find someone like Lizarazu who was amazing for Bayern all those years.

Robben doesn't need Lahm behind him to be amazing. All that he was missing was confidence from Jupp by not starting him for 3 matches and the freedom on the attack plus the fact that rafinha is a below average player who doesn't belong to start or even be a subsitute. Robben with freedom in attack is as good as an average messi.

I disagree. Robben's best performances for FC Bayern all came with Lahm behind him, whether it was in 2010 or since his rebirth in the last matches. He doesn't need Lahm, but he needs a good fullback behind him. For Holland, it's van der Wiel, for Bayern it's currently Lahm.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 pm

ronnie98 wrote:Robben doesn't need Lahm behind him to be amazing. All that he was missing was confidence from Jupp by not starting him for 3 matches and the freedom on the attack plus the fact that rafinha is a below average player who doesn't belong to start or even be a subsitute. Robben with freedom in attack is as good as an average messi.

Said the guy who moaned on and on about how Boateng was ruining Robben.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ronnie98 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:25 pm

quaazi wrote:
ronnie98 wrote:
Said the guy who moaned on and on about how Boateng was ruining Robben.

That was not Boateng's position. What Robben needs behind him is someone that can pass really well and defend, that's what any winger needs. Lahm is probably the best RB in the world so that makes it so great for any winger, but that doesn't mean a robben can't be amazing with someone like Contento or Alaba regardless of the flanks.
Best full backs:
1- Lahm
2- Contento but needs time to prove bcuz that kid is too talented!
3- alaba
4- Boateng
5- pranjic
6- the brazilian who we bought for 7-8 million?!!
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:Does anyone heard why Schulz isn't playing for them? He does not seem to be injured or suspended.

Maybe he's afraid of this? :mrgreen:

That's just immense.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga