You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-12-02] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hannover 96 will win
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [2017-12-02] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:00 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:But only when a penalty is also awarded, no? In other cases it is still a red. (I know this was a penalty)
No , a red card is only given when the ref's interpretation is that the player made a foul when there was a clear chance.

Although here they are saying that a handball(inside the penalty box) can be sanctioned with a red! http://www.football-italia.net/80917/fi ... -card-rule

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:11 am

ramsej84 wrote:It has to be a clear chance otherwise it will only be a yellow

Well that's very controversial though being on ref's POV it's not something I like it can favor the team he feels "better" etc
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:40 am

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:But only when a penalty is also awarded, no? In other cases it is still a red. (I know this was a penalty)
No , a red card is only given when the ref's interpretation is that the player made a foul when there was a clear chance.

Although here they are saying that a handball(inside the penalty box) can be sanctioned with a red! http://www.football-italia.net/80917/fi ... -card-rule

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
It's more complicated than that for sure. For example if Ulreich kung-fu kicked him in the head and then kicked him while he was on the ground unconscious, it is obviously a red :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:48 pm

Referee missed another penalty on Coman.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby icewizard » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 am

YlonenXabi wrote:It's funny how Lewy receives all the bashing for missing chances while Mueller will always get a free pass :shock:

Overall a very good performance. This could've been one of those games where we simply can't score and people would be moaning and saying we're a small team 8) But in the end a very improved version of Coman and a late penalty scored by Lewy gave us the well deserved win.

3 points, entertaining game and the team keeps improving despite of the injuries

With my love for both players, one must recognize that Müller is not as egoistic as Lewandowski in front of goal, whose job is to score the goals when they have opportunity, he's our #9. Of course this doesn't excuse the fact that Müller has to score "easy" opportunities... But Lewandowski sometimes prefer to shoot than pass even though a pass can be a better solution, so Lewandowski's confident enough that he'll score should he shoot... So he's expected to drill in those "easy" opportunities, and one-on-ones...
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bundesliga