You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-08] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What do you think will be the outcome of the game between Bayern and Hannover?

1) Bayern will win the game
100%
2) The game will end in a draw
No votes
3) Hannover will win the game
No votes

Total votes : 9

[2006-11-08] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Postby tracylynn » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:19 am

I think Bayern will end up winning this game but I'm not gonna make any prediction about what the final score will be. I'm hoping that Bayern will score more than one goal but I guess we shall wait and see.

Let's go Bayern!!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:56 am

Bayern will definitely win.
My predictions
Win 78%
Draw 16%
Lose 6%

Possible goal scorers
Scweini
Santa cruz if he plays
Possible another midfielder or defender
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:20 am

Voted win. Will be shocking if we don't.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:45 pm

The score will be 3 - 0 or 4 - 1 for Bayern .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:30 pm

This time I voted for Bayern....since it's a home game.
And also Brdaric is out...:)
We should thump hannover.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:08 pm

I have a bad feeling about this. I think it will be tough... my prediction is that we'll scrape through 2-1, with the winner being late in the second half.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:48 pm

MUTU wrote:I have a bad feeling about this. I think it will be tough... my prediction is that we'll scrape through 2-1, with the winner being late in the second half.

Why?! Everyone's saying we'll hammer them!
But it does seem pointless sometimes to predict on these things that we'll win by so many. We always seem to get it wrong :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:21 pm

bayern will win for sure, hannover isnt doing very well in the league.. fighting for relegation. they also lost their last match home vs bochum
Last edited by diegis on Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:06 am

But they'll be playing their most important match of the season, whereas our players might be a bit overconfident and underestimate our opponents.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:24 am

Bayern should thump them. I think by now our players learned their lesson as to not underestimate weaker opponents.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Der Kaiserin » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:59 pm

If Bayern can have from like a match beat Hertha Berlin I think the victory is our!!!

PS.Where is Basty ???? :cry:
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:14 pm

Der Kaiserin wrote:If Bayern can have from like a match beat Hertha Berlin I think the victory is our!!!

Schweinsteiger? Is he not in the match or something? :? :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:05 am

No, Schweini will be playing. He was only suspended from the CL match.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Der Kaiserin » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:46 am

Mirage wrote:
Der Kaiserin wrote:If Bayern can have from like a match beat Hertha Berlin I think the victory is our!!!

Schweinsteiger? Is he not in the match or something? :? :?

No no Basty = Deisler
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:22 am

Oh, I thought you meant Schweini. Deisler isn't ready to play in the first team yet. He still needs time to regain form.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga