You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-08] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What do you think will be the outcome of the game between Bayern and Hannover?

1) Bayern will win the game
100%
2) The game will end in a draw
No votes
3) Hannover will win the game
No votes

Total votes : 9

Postby diegis » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:19 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:The problem is magath ..kahn is a good captain ..we have a nice effective squad; but this magath boy is noot coaching , heres in munich getting easy cash.. we need some1 who cares about the team and when they lose not blame the injured players ..

the problem is: their ambition + magath + a leader on the pitch + a midfielder + a striker
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:36 pm

supr4king wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:The problem is magath ..kahn is a good captain ..we have a nice effective squad; but this magath boy is noot coaching , heres in munich getting easy cash.. we need some1 who cares about the team and when they lose not blame the injured players ..

the problem is: their ambition + magath + a leader on the pitch + a midfielder + a striker

nicely put...:)...No Ambition.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:38 am

Schweini_rules wrote:kahn is a good captain

I know Kahn is a good captain, but what I'm saying is that it doesn't seem like he's getting into their heads. It doesn't seem like he's even getting the guys motivated. Since Magath isn't doing it then Kahn has to take his place and it doesn't seem like he is. The team needs a drill sergent and I know Kahn can be that guy. Since he's on the field, he sees (since it's right in front of him) the problems with the team. He can let the guys know that he's not gonna tolerate play like that and he can pull the team together but it's not happening.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:28 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:kahn is a good captain

I know Kahn is a good captain, but what I'm saying is that it doesn't seem like he's getting into their heads. It doesn't seem like he's even getting the guys motivated. Since Magath isn't doing it then Kahn has to take his place and it doesn't seem like he is. The team needs a drill sergent and I know Kahn can be that guy. Since he's on the field, he sees (since it's right in front of him) the problems with the team. He can let the guys know that he's not gonna tolerate play like that and he can pull the team together but it's not happening.

If he does that, then he will get the reaction like Diesler gave a few days ago..:)..I admit he is captain. But he cannot be as arrogant with the team as a manager can be...:)..after all a manager is a manager.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Previous

Return to Bundesliga