You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-08] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What do you think will be the outcome of the game between Bayern and Hannover?

1) Bayern will win the game
100%
2) The game will end in a draw
No votes
3) Hannover will win the game
No votes

Total votes : 9

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:33 pm

nothing can help ... i think we better lose the game( even bundesliga if its necessary ) so that our board see actually whats wrong with this team or the coah ! daaamn why is it always has to be the bad way
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:34 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:how about if we bring hitzfeld back or we try to get matthaus ..thats not gonna happen but magath used to play soo offensive football at stuttgart and suddenly in bayern now ...we hardly see bayern score over 3 goals ...

bremen?....No...It was Stuttgart.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:41 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:how about if we bring hitzfeld back or we try to get matthaus ..thats not gonna happen but magath used to play soo offensive football at stuttgart and suddenly in bayern now ...we hardly see bayern score over 3 goals ...

hmm it says stuttgart i guess , where did u see bremen..? :lol: :roll:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:57 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

hmm it says stuttgart i guess , where did u see bremen..? :lol: :roll:

you were quite quick in editing...LOL

anyways...nice game from Bayern today..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:11 pm

Absolutely ridiculous ... ridiculousridiculousridiculous .... how did we lose that match. someone tell me LOL because i dont get it.
At home as well. I might understand if it was AWAY but at home?! :cry:
We need a new coach - is it too early to say that?! Well we need something. Can't see us catching Bremen now. only by luck now will we catch them.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:25 pm

I told you guys before the match that it was going to be difficult. I thought we'd scrape a win though. Whenever there's that air of confidence in the quotes on the Bayern site, rest assured that Bayern will do badly. It happens every single time since I've been noticing this.

"I'd like us to register an emphatic victory," coach Felix Magath agreed.

Ridiculous. The players lacked motivation. The team lacks dribblers. Whoever thinks we miss Ballack badly had better look again. What we miss is Ze Roberto dribbling his way through a whole defence.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Really bad!!!

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:44 pm

After his prediction of crushing Hannover, today I was hoping for a miracle and see Magath getting of that bench to try to get the players act together so that at least he can save his face, but no sir, he was his usual self sitting there......I couldn't beleive it that even when he got the goal he remained there. The Hannover coach was not on the subs bench but was seated on chair nearer to the pitch but our Magath, it seems, will not trade his seat on the bench for anything, I guess.

Something is very wrong. Deep down I wished that Bayern could at least save the day, the race for the title is still a long way and if Bayern don't loose too much ground there maybe chance to recover. A shock like this should serve for the team's much needed analysis of the situation
I think as long as results keep coming in Magath's favour, he would not be questioned about his systems. Hoping that this game serves as warning to the team that not everything is so rosy and medicine is required.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:41 am

Something is very much out of place at Bayern. I can't believe we lost. We lose away games, we lose to supposedly weaker teams, and now we lose to a supposedly weaker team at home! I’m probably not qualified to say this, but are we heading into a crisis? It’s going to be really difficult catching Bremen now.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:53 am

I had to miss the last 15 minutes of the game due to the fact that I had to go to work, but I knew I wasn't gonna miss anything.

Here's my two cents worth of opinions on this.

First of all, there is a deep problem within the organization. I don't understand how no one, even Magath, doesn't see that the team is not playing with any desire. It's like they think that the title is going to be given to them because they're Bayern Munich. It's like they just show up to get paid and that's it. Such a shame.

Secondly, Magath is not coaching the team. He's making sure that he's little behind stays warm. He acts more like a fan than a coach. He doesn't get involved with anything that is going on during the game. I guess he thinks he only coaches when they have practice and it stops there. The players are gonna act the way the coach acts and if he acts like he doesn't care then should they?

Thirdly, Someone on that team needs to stand up and speak. I though Kahn was the captain but he's not acting like it. Someone needs to get into these players' heads and make them open their eyes and see how they play. They play more for themselves than for the team.

Finally, I'm stunned. I really just don't know what to say. Can I be the coach?
tracylynn
I post all the time

CNN: Bayern jeered by frustrated fans

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:32 am

Some consolation; at least once more the bayern fans at the studium showed their disappointment about the situation. I noticed this again on TV yesterday.

Article here:
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SPORT/football/11/08/germany.bundesliga/index.html
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:55 am

I wonder whether i should stop making predictions.I was always good at these.This team has embarrased everyone out here.
Anyway this is how this is how the result affects the team
+ effect
1 probably maga is one step closer to be sacked :twisted:
2 Team will get to know about it's mistake and will play less casually(If not 100% not casually)
3 maga would like to rethink that is he really happy with the squad
- effect
1 This will dent bayern's image and lower the market value of the players
2 Players would not be tempted to join this club
3 The fans are furious
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:37 pm

The problem is magath ..kahn is a good captain ..we have a nice effective squad; but this magath boy is noot coaching , heres in munich getting easy cash.. we need some1 who cares about the team and when they lose not blame the injured players ..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:53 pm

"Bremen is playing well but in the end, we'll be ahead as usual," Hoeness said. :P
Are you sure mr. hoeness,overconfidence is not good for the team :)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MissFCB » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:09 pm

I went to Munich yesterday evenig to watch the match in the stadium... in live it looked even worse than on TV :cry: all fans were in bad mood: when the Südkurve was singing "Steht auf wenn ihr Bayern seid..." (Stand up if you´re a bayern fan) almost everybody stayed on their seats :evil: I sat close to the field and was able to see the sad faces of all players when they went in the changing room after the match... :cry: what a fu*k
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:13 pm

dracus wrote:
2 Team will get to know about it's mistake and will play less casually(If not 100% not casually)

I think the team knows this but they haven't done anything to change it.

BTW...I like your avatar.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga