You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-08] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What do you think will be the outcome of the game between Bayern and Hannover?

1) Bayern will win the game
100%
2) The game will end in a draw
No votes
3) Hannover will win the game
No votes

Total votes : 9

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:22 am

Bayern really needs to win this game now because Bremen won today. If Bayern doesn't win then they'll be 6 points behind Bremen and that's not good. Bayern needs to stay within Bremen's reach.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:11 pm

tracylynn wrote:Bayern really needs to win this game now because Bremen won today. If Bayern doesn't win then they'll be 6 points behind Bremen and that's not good. Bayern needs to stay within Bremen's reach.

Exactly, and then must hope someone beats Bremen. Oh but Stuttgart are doing very well at the moment too.

Well 10 minutes played so far.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:52 pm

Hannover has just scored. :cry:

Bayern doesn't look good at all. They seem to be playing too relax and they seem to have the attitude that the game really doesn't matter.

The commentator on GOLTV said that it seems like too many of the Bayern players are playing for themselves and not for the team. I think he's right.

Bastian just got a yellow card. The look on his face suggests that he's ticked off and he should be. The team is not playing with any desire at all. I just don't understand what the problem is with the team. Something is so very wrong. I don't think I have ever seen a team play like they really don't care about if they win or not.

Hopefully, they can come back in the second half but I'm starting to have doubts about it.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:01 pm

Bayern Munchen are going crazy....:((.....I am losing all my money...

I cannot take it..they are losing to Hannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnover????????
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:08 pm

that happens when players dont play for the team but they play for themselves ..well it seems by underestimating hannover and by magath saying that we will crash hannover ...hmm maybe thats a proove that hannover still is a team unlike bayern..nothing we can do ..we loose this game something tells me we say bye to bundesliga and bye magath.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:13 pm

Bring on Scholl you dumbo Maagggaaa
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:18 pm

Boys and girls this is it...we need a change in the team ..we cant freaking lose to hannover in OUR arena...hmhm isnt magath's system good enough..? dont the players play for the team ..? whats wrong we need a key player..?
I really think hargreaves and deisler will be ideal and of course magath should change the system his playing ..or the way he trains..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:20 pm

I think the comment by Magath that Bayern would crush Hannover gave Hannover the ammo to win this game.

If Bayern loses this game then the Bundesliga title is Bremen's because I just don't see Bayern catching up with Bremen. Plus, since they don't see to play with desire anymore then they shouldn't have the title anyways.

I think I need to be the coach. I know I can get them fire up. Hire me Bayern!!! :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:21 pm

We should get a more enthusiastic coach.

Magath is a dull head...doesn't play exciting football.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:22 pm

There's a lot of empty seats in the arena. I guess those fans already knew the outcome.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:24 pm

Bayern needs a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sack Magath and appoint Juergen Klinsmann.....LOL
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:25 pm

SCHOLL IN , lets see now if our veteran can save this night
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:26 pm

overall shots - 12
shots on target - 3...Wow....absolutely fantastic.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:30 pm

Maierhofer pleease......
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:31 pm

how about if we bring hitzfeld back or we try to get matthaus ..thats not gonna happen but magath used to play soo offensive football at stuttgart and suddenly in bayern now ...we hardly see bayern score over 3 goals ...
Last edited by Schweini_rules on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga