You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-10-04] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hannover 96 will win
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: [2014-10-04] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Postby michel » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:23 pm

To my surprise, Pep Guardiola’s boys adopted vertical attacking and exploited Hannover’s weaknesses on their way to a convincing win. A most satisfying match for the amateur tactician in me.

More: Bayern - Hannover tactical analysis
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Finally we got to see the good old FCB ...
Nice to see Lewa playing to his potential... Benatia was also good o what he did even if our defence was rarely tested... Bar that chance were Neuer came to the rescue.
Something about Rode...God I love so much... When he came in he showed how much he loves to play ftball... I really admire his fighting spirit....
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:37 pm

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:54 pm

That's the Lewa we wanted,control technique excellent,good finishing and world class passing,I'm really happy for him,he needed those goals.
Besides Hannover's amature defensive mistakes we can clearly see that Bayern is rolling,Robben dazzles in every game and Alonso is maybe the best value for money transfer of the year.Our defensive workrate needs an improvement but Boateng(his current form is unreal) was missing however we were good enough.

Our left flank is -at least- average in terms of creation,one dimensioned players(Bernat-Alaba) which are more defensive minded can't provide what we need,our team isn't dangerous from the left flank,Ribery's absence is clear,plus that nor Gotze or anybody else was there today,the combo of Alaba-Bernat isn't good for Bayern level(offensively),not at all,they are solid enough defensively but very poor at offense.Plus that Bernat is not ready yet for starting role at this roster,hope that when the injured players will be back,Bernat will be benched but will be an important part of the rotation.

Shaqiri is already to another team,his body is here,his mind & talent no... Despite his beautiful assist,he provides nothing,only errors and missed chances.It will be beneficial for both parties if Shaqiri leaves even at winter transfer window and another u-23 talent comes for his place,Bayern doesn't need him,he doesn't provide something that another talent can't and it's a shame for him not playing regularly for a team that matches his quality,nothing against him but he seems that he already reached his limits and his limits aren't high enough for Bayern level.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Every game I hope to see Shaqiri perform at a level we expect a player on Bayern Munich to have and every game so far I have been disappointed. If this keeps up I wouldnt mind selling him in January and use that money to find a replacement for Ribery on the LW.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Finally we got to see the good old FCB ...
Nice to see Lewa playing to his potential... Benatia was also good o what he did even if our defence was rarely tested...

Yeah, it was a very good game. I liked how Alonso tried to score from our half, something what I've always liked to see from him. Didn't have to wait for long to see it, too bad that ZIeler saved. :)

ramsej84 wrote:omething about Rode...God I love so much... When he came in he showed how much he loves to play ftball... I really admire his fighting spirit....

As I said, Doctor knows what he is doing. Fantastic player is Rode and I really get pissed when I don't see him in the starting XI. I expected in the last 3 matches far more minutes and 1-2x starting eleven, but no. :x

Doctor must play as much as he can. He can't be bench warmer, at least not that much. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Djeez.. Just saw the upcoming shedule that Bayern has.. Bremen home, Roma away, Gladbach away, HSV away, BvB home, Roma home, Frankfurt away, Hoffenheim home, Man City away...
Ottomeister13

Postby banter23 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:54 am

Rauntšik wrote:Robben, paaasss!!

Shut up. Why?
banter23
Getting the hang of it

Postby banter23 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:59 am

kod2600 wrote:Awesome game! I really wanted to see Lewandowski getting his first hattrick but Robben pissed me off when he didn't pass that ball to Lewa :P

I'm so happy for the performance not only the result! :)

I think passing the ball at that moment is more difficult than it looked like... in full action making such a delicate pass of 2-3mtrs is more difficult than trying to shoot for yourself. So disagree. Guess 90% of players would shoot for themselves in this situation. I hate the fact Lewan stands there like a mistreated poor boy. They play rather nice together in general so don't get it.
banter23
Getting the hang of it

Postby banter23 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:01 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Except the fact that he was again not focussed with that Sobiech one on one with Neuer.. It's the 3rd time recently that something like that happened.

Please stop talking so much bullshit... in 90 minutes things like that happen. (Answer in general not only this post)
banter23
Getting the hang of it

Postby Lotharis1 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:18 am

Excellent result...

Both Lewandowski and Robben should've had hat-tricks if they worked together a little more.

Best part of this match... NO MAGENTA EINS LOGO!!!

(However, this other Telekom marketing tool is brilliant)

ImageFC Bayern - Pack MASS www.facebook.com/FCBayernPackMASS Image
Lotharis1
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:32 am

Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:23 am

MaCk0y wrote:Image

As cool as it is I'm not sure that's the same photo. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dalv » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:39 am

It's the same, you can see the front dude and and the blonde lady in both pics
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:26 pm

Ofcourse its not the same moment :P It's shot by 2 different people :P

banter23 wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:Except the fact that he was again not focussed with that Sobiech one on one with Neuer.. It's the 3rd time recently that something like that happened.

Please stop talking so much bullshit... in 90 minutes things like that happen. (Answer in general not only this post)

I remember something like this against Man City with Dante where Silva almost scored.. against HSV with Dante where Nicolai Muller almost scored and now against Hannover with Dante where Sobiech almost scored. So its kind of NOT bullshit, he has to pick up his game a lot more. Especially in situations like this.
Ottomeister13

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga