You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-03-30] Bayern Munich vs Hamburger SV

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
95%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hamburger SV will win
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2013-03-30] Bayern Munich vs Hamburger SV

Postby tflags » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:12 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Jupp is bound to do something about it now.

Whoever says conceding 3 goals from 3 set pieces is not worrisome is nuts. It IS about time Heynckes does something about it; I know Conte will. We know what Italians can do in Munich with set pieces.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

7 goals conceded in the last 4 games, 4 of which were from corners. :P
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Achilles » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:21 pm

Total anihiliation! Congrats to the team,I was a bit shocked with the determination and how hungry the players get into the 2nd half despite the huge score.
I like that and I took it as a message for the crucial game against Juventus,I hope this was good!
Juventus is a great team,nothing to compare with HSV,their defense is solid and has a compact team.Hamburg concedes 9 goals and makes only 10 fouls,Italians will make 10 fouls in the first 15minutes,enough said...

I'm worried too much about the set-pieces goals and conceding at least one goal in the last games.Moreover I've said numerous times about Manuel Neuer's performance against Juventus,he has to be 100% focus and prepared,he is way too relaxed and does silly things.
As Sammer said against Juventus we've to be ruthless,I'd say very clinical just like Emirates game against Arsenal!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:29 pm

http://www.hsv.de/saison/meldungen-saison/bundesliga/saison-20122013/27-spieltag/sonntag/

Loosely translated into English as:

Deleted free Sunday - team invites fans
The comprehensive defeat at Bayern hung all involved in returning to Hamburg still in the bones, but was ran out directly - Thorsten Fink had deleted the free Sunday. Instead, there was training. And an invitation from the team to all the fans.

Hamburg - On Sunday (03/31/2013), the HSV landed at 12.30 clock on the Hamburg Airport. Luggage in the 2:9-bitter defeat in Munich - a backpack that weighed heavily, as one could watch the players clearly in the subsequent arrival at the Imtech Arena. The depression became apparent in all the faces, a little later than it was on the square. The coaching staff had immediately deleted after the match, the workout Sunday. "Quite rightly," was captain Heiko Westermann, because:. "Not only the result is not, but also the manner in which it came about, we have shown no resistance, have the Bavaria tens given goals or less and us at the end of our fate. arise So we must never present themselves, that was embarrassing, and something it may never happen again! " A logical consequence of that is that it's right after the return and a cabin sermon by Thorsten Fink and Frank Arnesen immediately on the training pitch went. Previously but goalkeeper Rene Adler took the floor again and officially announced what in the team on the evening of the game decided hotel. "We talked plain and analyzed what happened. Process was less about individual scenes or error, but much more to the big picture to our appearance." And it was about how you face the faithful supporters intends to deal with this loss. Around 8,000 hamburgers had accompanied her team to Munich and support, but in the end was one of the bitterest defeats they had to experience in the years of her fan-being. For the team it was clear, therefore, that there must be a reaction on their part. An idea quickly made ​​the rounds and was adopted unanimously by the team. "We want to apologize to all the fans for the HSV occurrence unworthy. For all those who have their fingers crossed at home and sharing the pain, but especially of course to those who have come all the way to Munich to be. We want to introduce ourselves , to answer for, reach out to the fans. Therefore, we invite all followers as a team on Sunday after the Dusseldorf home match you to a barbecue. " Sufficient food, drinks and conversation will be provided at the Imtech Arena, the team will pay all costs.

Rene Adler, how did this idea?

Rene Adler: We celebrate with our fans and we lose together. Therefore, we want to hide even in this situation, but rather go to the fans, to seek dialogue and promote cohesion especially in such a difficult phase. One could of course also have said, all players fold and we pay an amount as an excuse for the fans, but since I'm not fond of, that's too anonymous. I think it's important to get together, to share, to say, here are the opinion to be strengthened and to walk with a greater sense of togetherness in the future. Therefore, I find this action very well. Otherwise the mood the day after this defeat is very tense. Adler: Of course. What happened, we can not gloss over, we built large dung and can not now simply running through the agenda. Nevertheless, we have fallen flat on its face in common and now have to get up together again. That we are all fans, all the hamburgers and the club guilty. How to do this for such a game? Adler: It is clear that you can not lose in Munich, Bayern have one of the best teams in the world - because you lie to break even 0:5 back and bring the bank still Müller and Ribery, that's hard. Nevertheless, we must never give up, of course, that can not happen. Especially since we are what we have laid over the long term to develop, so even make broken again. But at the weekend it goes again by three points, we have to lament so no time, but we need to tackle simple. How exactly is the look this week? Adler: We will go hard with us to court and internally tough analyze everything and discuss. We also need to say otherwise nothing more. The only answer we can give is that next Saturday on the square

So they cancelled their day off and had an open training session. That was quite good by them. I'd have no idea how I'd react if this happend to my team.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby tflags » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:08 pm

tflags wrote:Predicted formations by Sport 1 ... and Bild.

One thing is for certain: as far as predicted formations is concerned, Bild rules.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:38 am

Borusse wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:Hey everybody, we scored 9 goals!!! Who gives a sh*t if we gave up 2. Would any of you care if we beat Juve 9-2? F*ck no. Quit dwelling on the negative and look at the awesome, positive motivation Bayern has going into Tuesday's CL match.

I would give a shit about conceding two goals. HSV's defence was a joke, Juventus are one of THE best defending sides in the world right now. You will not score more than 2 goals on Tuesday in my opinion. And that could mean two things:

First - you win 2-0 and 2-1 and have a good situation before the rematch.
Second - you concede stupid goals once again, in the same way, from the same corner. The final score is 1-1 or 2-2 - difficult situation before the second leg.

I would be worried. :wink:

Almost forgot about this post...so after two 2-0 beat downs of Juventus all I have to say is, I'm not worried about anything anymore. Bring on Barca!

I'd say good luck to Dortmund but I like Ozil and Khedira, so I'm rooting for Real. Plus, Bayern have already proven to be a much superior team this year in the BL and Pokal so no need to embarass Dortmund three times in one year.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Borusse » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 pm

I wasnt really wrong. Wrote down all the options, said you won't score more than two... Maybe I didnt expect Juventus to play so poorly in defence. They didnt step up to the challenge really in this tie.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:03 am

Borusse wrote:I wasnt really wrong. Wrote down all the options, said you won't score more than two... Maybe I didnt expect Juventus to play so poorly in defence. They didnt step up to the challenge really in this tie.

You weren't really wrong? F*ck dude, you should be a politician. :lol:
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:30 am

To be honest Borusse was right, we didn't score more than two goals. :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:03 pm

bayern1982 wrote:Thanks a lot Shitgart. Bayern, the first German champions in March, no more!! :(

Don't worry, Dortmund made up for it. :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tommoss » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:35 pm

Borusse wrote:
BackY wrote:can anyone please provide me with the full game download in english please?

HD quality:
http://hotfile.com/dl/200668871/3314e7d ... D.mkv.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/200671635/9b26df8 ... D.mkv.html

Poor quality BUT you dont have to download, can watch it right away:
http://www.putlocker.com/file/9473A1DF9ABCC2A3
http://www.putlocker.com/file/23A20BD4CEBC2DAB

None of theses links is working...any other place where i could find the full game?
tommoss
First post

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Neuer - Boateng, Alonso, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago, Costa, Lahm, Götze - Müller, Lewandowski

This is how I'd play. Maybe give Costa a break and start Coman.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:27 pm

bastos80 wrote:Neuer - Boateng, Alonso, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago, Costa, Lahm, Götze - Müller, Lewandowski

This is how I'd play. Maybe give Costa a break and start Coman.

Sigh...these were the golden times robbery,lahm at rb..martinez...
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:50 am

How did you guys get in here? :D :D :D
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership