You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-03-30] Bayern Munich vs Hamburger SV

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
95%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hamburger SV will win
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2013-03-30] Bayern Munich vs Hamburger SV

Postby AvatarX » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:53 pm

Relax. Any other GK would have conceded the shots before corner kicks :) ...

Don't let 2 corner kicks spoil the night. The performance was magnificent and scoring 9 goals is pretty rare...

We are only 1 win from BL title, with probably breaking many records in our way.

I say BRING US JUVENTUS !!!!!
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby l4nd3r » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Jesus Christ.... The mistake was not made by Neuer it was all because Dante, Martinez, Boateng and Schweini lost their air ball challenge, because they made the mistake to mark the ball not the man.
l4nd3r
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby samaj » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:06 pm

l4nd3r wrote:Jesus Christ.... The mistake was not made by Neuer it was all because Dante, Martinez, Boateng and Schweini lost their air ball challenge, because they made the mistake to mark the ball not the man.

^ That's probably Neuer using a fake user
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby meister » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Anyone knows how is schweini?? I was checking the juve forum and people say that schweinsteiger is injured and will not feature against juve
I hope this is bullsh!t
meister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:35 pm

He is fine
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Lukas » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Some of you need to calm down! We've just won by 9 (yes NINE!!!) goals to 2 and are a win away from the title for goodness sake. But we happened to switch off a couple of times when the game was won and some people are reacting like we're 20 points behind Dortmund after being thrashed. And it's not like it's going to go down to goal difference so a sloppy goal here and there is nothing! I'm sure that we won't see similar occurrances in the CL. The players will be focused, unless of course we go to Italy with a healthy lead like in the last round. Then I might get worried about complacency.

But just relax and enjoy the ride. We haven't had it this good both domestically and in Europe since 2001 8)
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby Borusse » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:47 pm

This is why you won 9-2 today:

Mistery solved!
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Cathe » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:19 am

I've just finished watching the match. Couldn't stream it live as I was out and it wasn't shown on ESPN UK until 10pm.

The ESPN commentators spent more time talking about a 'beaver trick' and laughing than actually talking about the match :lol:
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby mahoni » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:13 am

Cathe wrote:The ESPN commentators spent more time talking about a 'beaver trick' and laughing than actually talking about the match :lol:

I didn´t understood at first ... beaver trick ... that´s just legendary.
mahoni
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern1982 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:11 am

2 goals conceded on corners!!! :evil: Am I the only one disappointed with the result?
bayern1982
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:26 am

Hey everybody, we scored 9 goals!!! Who gives a sh*t if we gave up 2. Would any of you care if we beat Juve 9-2? F*ck no. Quit dwelling on the negative and look at the awesome, positive motivation Bayern has going into Tuesday's CL match.
What a great problem Jupp has to deal with...does he start Super Mario, Super Mario or Super Pizza? Does he start Robben and Shaqiri or Ribery and Muller? Boateng and Dante or DvB and Dante? Gustavo and Bastian or Martinez and Bastian. So many options and a squad completely focused and ready to take on the Italian champs. Had we lost today, I'd be worried but after today's ass kicking performance I'm not worried.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:07 am

The best part of today was how the team didn't show a single bit of complacency. Usually Bayern tends to step of the gas after such a lead but this team looked like they wanted to break records. I don't know what Jupp or Sammer told them at HT but they were playing as if the score was reset to 0-0. Even Jupp didnt make his typical defensive substitions to seal off the game he decided to add even more firepower to an already rampant Bayern team. This is the type of ruthlessness i want to see from Bayern alll the time no matter how weak or strong the opposing team is.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:57 am

Zer0 Bayern wrote:Still it's a good thing the corner kick thing happened before Juve and not in Juve's match. I know we always say that and never change, but this time Jupp HAS TO do something about that.

Yes, exactly. Jupp is bound to do something about it now. We're still likely to break the defence record, but we're now conceding from corners every single game. It's especially annoying that it happened even in a game where we dominated so much. I really do think it's our only weakness. Very few teams have scored against us from open play.

If Jupp doesn't address this problem, then I'm sorry, thank you for all you've done, but the board was right in replacing you.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:02 pm

nur4bayern wrote:Hey everybody, we scored 9 goals!!! Who gives a sh*t if we gave up 2. Would any of you care if we beat Juve 9-2? F*ck no. Quit dwelling on the negative and look at the awesome, positive motivation Bayern has going into Tuesday's CL match.

I would give a shit about conceding two goals. HSV's defence was a joke, Juventus are one of THE best defending sides in the world right now. You will not score more than 2 goals on Tuesday in my opinion. And that could mean two things:

First - you win 2-0 and 2-1 and have a good situation before the rematch.
Second - you concede stupid goals once again, in the same way, from the same corner. The final score is 1-1 or 2-2 - difficult situation before the second leg.

I would be worried. :wink:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga