You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-03-30] Bayern Munich vs Hamburger SV

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
95%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hamburger SV will win
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2013-03-30] Bayern Munich vs Hamburger SV

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Pizzaro is best used as an emergency sub incase things go sour in my opinion
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:46 pm

Still it's a good thing the corner kick thing happened before Juve and not in Juve's match. I know we always say that and never change, but this time Jupp HAS TO do something about that.
Jupp has a lot of work, cause italians are always good at that. To add more, i think that is the only way they can score to us.
Maybe DvB is a better option than Boateng to solve our defending corners problem. Do you guys agree?
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby The Spyware » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I think Pizarro should play against Juve in Allianz. Not just because of this match. I think he has great movements and ball touch and he usually have this good games while playing at home. He is a smart and experienced guy and he is ready to play that game

Exactly =D> =D> =D>
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Heynckes is left with a serious selection headache, striker-wise:

1) Mandzukic is the likely starter. He gives us the option of holding-off long balls, interlinks greatly with the AMs, switches often with Muller, is a great header which we need against a mean defense, and most importantly harasses the opponent's backline like a possessed animal. However, he sometimes tends to miss clear chances, a thing which would be bad against Juve.

2) Gomez can provide physical presence inside the box, and hence gets a lot of Juve's focus. He also can be there at the right place at the right time to put it in a rare chance if Juve park the bus. However, he is not in top form, and I don't think I would dare to watch a handful of clear-cut chances missed if he was having a bad night.

3) Pizarro would be a very tempting prospect. His "cheeky" passes are amazing. His ball retention is equally so. He might be the one we need to clear up Robbery/Muller inside the box with those sneaky balls. The downside is that this game might've took a lot of his energy storage. Also, he still hasn't performed well against the best teams, so it would be a risk starting him.

Personally, Mandzukic is my choice. We need a convict breathing down Pirlo's neck.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby dambun » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:57 pm

This was our 10th consecutive Bundesliga victory... Should we defeat Eintracht Frankfurt next week, I believe it will set a new record of 11 consecutive wins in the League... It'll also bring us the earliest Championship in Bundesliga history... :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby michel » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:04 pm

No, it was not a dream. Thorsten Fink predicted that he had surprises for Bayern before playing this game. He didn’t tell us that running the score 9:2 against his team was the biggest. Ha! More: Bayern destroys Hamburg 9:2
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Badis Tasco » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:06 pm

im realy happy we expect more against juventus
Badis Tasco
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Zer0 Bayern wrote:Maybe DvB is a better option than Boateng to solve our defending corners problem.

Definitely not.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Top game, but the 2 conceded goals left a sour taste. I think Pizarro showed us the hybrid striker we've been looking for. He passes, dribbles, bullies and most importantly, scores! I was thinking before the game that he'd be useful against Juventus, and I do hope he starts on Tuesday. He combines Mandzukic's build up with Gomez's ruthlessness, and that will be helpful on Tuesday. I hope Alaba is fit to play, but Gustavo wasn't horrible as LB, and neither is Contento. I loved how Gustavo and Boateng broke down when we conceded, THAT'S the mentality and hunger we need.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:28 pm

I was in outer space enjoying our 5 star performance until... HSV 1st corner... as usual nobody was defending the posts and for a change we conceded...
Then they had another corner and there was a defender guarding the post; however we still let the second goal in... What is wrong? ...
If I were Jupp I would make the team defend set pieces (especially corners) until next Tue afternoon...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BackY » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:06 pm

can anyone please provide me with the full game download in english please?
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB general » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Neuer 3rd time in row. Can somebody in Bayern stop him doing this? Did you see how he waved hands after?

What the hell does he think he is?????? 3rd game and still nobody on posts. Not to forget against Kazahstan what he did as well. :x :x :x :x :x :x

I would give ter Stegen no. 1 and after that he will have enough time to think about his idiotic acts.

Moron Manuel Neuer...
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Did you forget he made like 5 saves tonight?
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Borusse » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:34 pm

BackY wrote:can anyone please provide me with the full game download in english please?

HD quality:
http://hotfile.com/dl/200668871/3314e7d ... D.mkv.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/200671635/9b26df8 ... D.mkv.html

Poor quality BUT you dont have to download, can watch it right away:
http://www.putlocker.com/file/9473A1DF9ABCC2A3
http://www.putlocker.com/file/23A20BD4CEBC2DAB
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCB general » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:42 pm

AssemFCB wrote:Did you forget he made like 5 saves tonight?

I don't care about that anymore. You're not the best GK if you just know to save that kind of chances. Every time when I watch Bayern in situations where opponents have CK or FK, the feeling is like you're gonna see another Neuer crap and the ball behind his back.

These mistakes will cost us another CL final and then will be 1B questions how did that happen? Last 3 goals in BuLi are Neuer's contribution.

What a bad boss in a penalty area. The best GK of the world my ass... :roll:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga