You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-08-14] Bayern Munich vs Hamburger SV

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
96%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hamburger SV will win
4%

Total votes : 23

Re: [2015-08-14] Bayern Munich vs Hamburger SV

Postby rthebest » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:05 pm

MoFattal wrote:
Pep's method to counter counter-attacks is not dependent on pace. It is dependent on proper positioning and interception abilities of his players to prevent the ball from reaching the "fast" opponent in the first place. If the ball passed, not even Robben as defensive midfielder can prevent the opponents from going through on goal. Alonso is great reader of the game, and is (almost) always at the right place to stop a counter-attack from starting.

not mentioning his tactical fouls when it is necessary(schooled masterfully by Real Madrid). :wink:

MoFattal wrote: ... and that is the case I was referring too, albeit considering better, but similarly defensive, teams than Hamburg. And in our case, 90% if not more of the teams we face fall into that category. As for the remaining 10%, I'm not pro-Alonso when it comes to teams that attack (e.g. Barca, Dortmund, etc.) or teams with excellent midfield passers (e.g. Real, Wolfsburg, etc.)

for these 10% we need a destroyer and ball winner in midfield. Javi and Vidal
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Hello guys,i watched the match today /i'm working a lot these days/.I tell myself that i''m not gonna miss any single game of the season or preaseason.
First of all,i'm happy for the 51'st start of Bundesliga.I wish a nice, filled with positive emotions season.
This season, I'm starting to do analysis after each Bayern match,I will try to be maximum objective to each player and the team. I'm ready to take the criticism and praise.
Grades are from 1 to 10.
For the players:
Player of the match.
"I expected more from".
For the team:
Overall performance.
Goal of the game.
Let's start !

M.Neuer
Grade - ---
Nouer didnt have work throughout the game. Most dangerous shot was came in the 4th minute/Gregoritsch/,but the shot was an average one for Neuer and goalie made easy save.

P.Lahm
Grade -7.2
He started the match on the right of Defense,as is showed in the light in which we grew accustomed to watching it in past years.He was active in the mooving off ball by moving around the right flank of the attack,also made several crosses that made panic in the ranks of the guests, but do not get to anything interesting. Not much work in defense.

M.Benatia
Grade-8.4
Very strong performance by the 28 year old marrocan.Scoring the first goal of the match in the 27th minute/2nd for Bayern in his Bundesliga games/. Absolute domination in the back, he didn't leave any chances to the attackers of the visiting team to reach the good views.He took the ball with a great tackle and launched the attack for the third goal.The only mistake in his game was one close pass, which could lead to trouble, but Alonso with tactical foul stopped the attack.

J.Boateng
Grade-7.4
Make 104 touches, the most peaceful in the entire match. I loved that on several occasions is included in attacks on the team and showed great strength with 3 shots.He have quality long passes to teammates forward and it's showing beatifull with his passes to Costa.

D.Alaba
Grade-7.8
His upper body is much improved over the summer, evidenced by how enters in one on one battles with the opposide players.Started the match on as a LB, after the 25th minute Pep started rotation with him and Vidal in center.He was close to celebrating a goal from free kick, but his shot was saved by Adler. Expect a lot from him during the season.

X.Alonso
Grade-7.4
Alonso is very good when he is fresh. Do his job on the field, and made an assist from free kick to Benatia for the first goal, and also made a very good tactical foul, after tentatively returning from Benatia. Perhaps it would be better to look towards with long passes to Costa, as does Jerome. Though-good performance for the first game of the season.

And I expected more from goes to:
A.Robben
Grade-6.3
Atypical bout of Robben to me. He dosnt show half of his skills were,/he was well guarded by the guests/,also there was no sense doing it against a team like Hamburger. Missing his typical breakthroughs on the right with the left leg.I will remember only one or two technical plays. His only shot was beyond the door.

T.Müller
Grade-8.9
What can I say about him? 2 lovely goals,very active on the pitch,he's playing very well against HSV. There's nothing else to say, except that without him, Bayern will never be Bayern.

A.Vidal
Grade-8.0
Showed an excellent game in defense and attack, I think he works perfectly with the team.A lot of work with controlling the ball, but we can all agree that his best qualities are in defense, namely to take the ball with unique tackles. Did it 3 times.He can also have a chanse for scoring,but his shot go just little from the left post.Glad to see him with us.

Player of the game:
D.Costa
Grade-9.2
Wow.This guy is like the Road Runner,and all the players trying to catch him are looking like the Coyote.Best player on the pitch,made an assist and scored his first goal on Alianz Arena.I'm so excited to see him playing in Bayern uniform,i always start smiling when he gets the ball,because i know what's coming.Absolute domination, the defenders of HSV dont do nothing against Costa.He started on the left, ended the match as a RW !.After the 75th minute, Pep has shown instructions for the team-you should make sure that Costa is going to score.Still too unselfish. The rest is history.

R.Lewandowski
Grade-8.7
Goal and assist for the Polish national. Could mark very beautiful goal with head, but the strike passed inches from the crossbar. Very good interaction with Müller. There's no better striker who can play with his back to opposing goal.I'm little scared by frequent fouls agains him.

Overall performance-7.9
Goal of the game-69' T. Müller
Last edited by IsiahRashad on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ttoad92 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:05 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Hello guys,i watched the match today /i'm working a lot these days/.I tell myself that i''m not gonna miss any single game of the season or preaseason.
First of all,i'm happy for the 51'st start of Bundesliga.I wish a nice, filled with positive emotions season.
This season, I'm starting to do analysis after each Bayern match,I will try to be maximum objective to each player and the team. I'm ready to take the criticism and praise.
Grades are from 1 to 10.
For the players:

Great review of the match thanks! :) Just one mistake Costa ended the game on the right as a RM/RW in place of Robben after he went off rather than a RB.
ttoad92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:01 am

I mean RW not RB,my bad.You know,i'm very,very excited about him and the team,i cant remember all of my notes after the game. LOL :? Thank you for reminding me ! :wink:
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby rthebest » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:24 am

I would give Lahm 6.0 or 6.5.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby markinkol » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:22 am

that's a fairly good analysis
markinkol
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Rauntšik » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:32 pm

I'm back from a festival, that's sad that I missed the opening game.

costa op
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:55 pm

Also i will upload every goal after the games. :))

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Previous

Return to Bundesliga