You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-08-20] Bayern Munich vs Hamburg SV

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:30 am

FC Bayern will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hamburg SV will win
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: [2011-08-20] Bayern Munich vs Hamburg SV

Postby appudds » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:18 pm

I seriously think we should keep Tymo..
Its going to be a heated battle for starting spot between Gustavo and Tymo..
And Another heated battle will be Mueller and Kroos..
Oh.. Amazing Bayern.. Cant wait for next week!!1
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:18 pm

after this game

Heynckes faced Hamburg 5 times as Bayern Coach and WON ALL OF THEM

Goals Stat 22:1

Heynckes must love that club
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:28 pm

I am in utter disbelief. I can't think of any other competitive match I've watched where Bayern dominated their opponents as much as they did today. Hamburg had 0 chances, and Bayern had over 20 chances. We dominated them so much that even if we had won 12-0, nobody could say that the score was unfair on Hamburg.

+5 for Heynckes =D>
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby icewizard » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:29 pm

I really tend to believe that Tymoschuk was really misused by LvG... And i hope Heynckes give him a real chance...

My souvenirs tell me that you can even leave Tymo alon in CDM and put the other midfielder higher in the field, to which you can add Gomez + Müller (with Olic as the first sub to go) as a striking partner and put Robben/Ribery (with why not Müller or Kroos on the sides)

I hope Heynckes prepares a rotation between Tymoschuk/Kroos/Luis Gustavo/Alaba and Schweini... And then adapts Bastian to his partner, either put him more "defensive midfielder" with Kroos for example, or put Bastian more "offensive midfielder" and "transition midfielder" with Tymo or Luis Gustavo...

We will have a "rich club" problem :p
icewizard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:30 pm

What a match, even the most optimistic Bayern didn't expect this result. Hamburg looked like an amateur team and Bayern played almost perfectly the whole 90 minutes. This will be very good for the team's confidence, keep the great work :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby pavlos21 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:31 pm

no please. no kroos again for a while.
hamburg propably is the worst team in the bundesliga this year.

what about olic is he ok?
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Oening should retire coaching NOW
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:34 pm

pavlos21 wrote:no please. no kroos again for a while.

After the many chances that Mueller lost in this match, I'd play Kroos. If he did that in an important Champions League match, we'd all be crying.
Mueller and Gomez alone could easily have scored 10 extra goals with the chances they had.
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pavlos21 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:40 pm

MUTU wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:no please. no kroos again for a while.

After the many chances that Mueller lost in this match, I'd play Kroos. If he did that in an important Champions League match, we'd all be crying.
Mueller and Gomez alone could easily have scored 10 extra goals with the chances they had.

kroos has scored 9 goals in all his carreer for bayern since bayern2 so i prefer muller.the kid is not ready for bayern at least not for so heavy roles like the cam position or even cm.he cant follow the rest of the team,he is slow both physical and in mind decisions.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby The Spyware » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:41 pm

I didn't love the Substitutions , I don't know why he Played Alaba as right wing , IMO he should have played as a CDM and we should have rest Schweini
also Olic as LW also not good , Play him as a stiker , it's not the first time he do this with him

also guys IMO you are exaggerating the matter or Tymo - Gustavo ,, Today Hamburg was total fail ,, And they weren't doing anything on the pitch ,, you can't say for example that DVB is much better than Boateng ,, even of Ottl was playing today we could have won 15 /0
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:51 pm

The Spyware wrote:I didn't love the Substitutions , I don't know why he Played Alaba as right wing , IMO he should have played as a CDM and we should have rest Schweini
also Olic as LW also not good , Play him as a stiker , it's not the first time he do this with him

True. When I saw Olic come on for Ribery, Heynckes played with this formation:

But he could have easily played the same players in this formation:

MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Gipsy » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Muller was great, he provided so many passes, at the end of it it was clear that he wanted to score that cursed goal, and also that's why Heynckes kept him on the pitch, Muller is wonderful I hope he stays on, no need for Kroos, as Kroos is still far from Bayern's class.

Great win, great tactics and loved the rotation used.
Gipsy
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:20 pm

The Spyware wrote:I didn't love the Substitutions , I don't know why he Played Alaba as right wing , IMO he should have played as a CDM and we should have rest Schweini

also guys IMO you are exaggerating the matter or Tymo - Gustavo ,, Today Hamburg was total fail ,, And they weren't doing anything on the pitch ,, you can't say for example that DVB is much better than Boateng ,, even of Ottl was playing today we could have won 15 /0

Couldn't agree more. I am still of the opinion that Gustavo is better but Tymo might be more useful in certain games.

Like I've said in the past, I think we win back possession easier when Tymo is playing. Today it was kind of expected that HSV would try to attack, I think it was wise to play Tymo. Also his experience. Last season the team had a very bad mentality which usually denied us from winning 3 in a row. So perhaps Heynckes wanted to put in someone more mature. I think Tymo is a good leader.

I also think some people here are underrating Kroos. He is not playing that bad, imo. Not good enough to start though, but he's worth another shot against Zurich.
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:36 pm

I looked at the statistics from the game, and made some conclusions

1) Müller played damn well despite his missed chances. He covered the most distance over the match and had almost twice as many "sprints" as the next player, which very well backs up my theory that his intelligent off the ball movement opens up more and more space for other players to work in.
2) We seemed to be biased towards the right flank today, with Robben and Rafinha having far more touches and passes than their counterparts on the other side.
3) We completed twice as many passes as Hamburg today, and our passing accuracy was also far better. Simply put, we completely dominated possession.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 pm

quaazi wrote:I looked at the statistics from the game

Share them please :)
MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga