You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-02-04] Bayern Munich vs FC Schalke 04

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
60%
It will end in a draw
20%
FC Schalke 04 will win
20%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2017-02-04] Bayern Munich vs FC Schalke 04

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:27 pm

ottackon wrote:
MUTU wrote:Would you have preferred two leagues won in the last 12 seasons?

Can't see tweet? Click here!

There is not much you could do when your main competitor buys the referees, or you coach in much more competitive leagues than Bundesliga.

Erm... Leicester?

And PSG, are they the ones you refer to when you say competitive?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:27 pm

According to Carlo,sacrife was to blame. Typical Carlo excuses. #-o
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby rthebest » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:29 pm

MiaSanFCB wrote:Lahm already talking as an sports director :)

Can't see tweet? Click here!

you could see from Players body language that they are not happy. Lewi and Robben were constantly grumbling.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Pelin wrote:According to Carlo,sacrife was to blame. Typical Carlo excuses. #-o

The what now?

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:34 pm

#12 wrote:
Erm... Leicester?

And PSG, are they the ones you refer to when you say competitive?

The PL was the best league in the world when Ancelotti was Chelsea's head coach, and needless to say how hard it is for spanish teams to dethrone Barça.
As for PSG, he won the league after his first full season.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Roonzil wrote:Kinda got myself a last minute ticket for this game

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

First Hoffenheim, now this... You DO know that from now on you don't have permission to enter AA on matchdays anymore, don't you?!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Nastasic saved Schalke in the last 10 minutes... According to WhoScored, Naldo is MOTM.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1090978/live
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:37 pm

JANCKER wrote:Nastasic saved Schalke in the last 10 minutes... According to WhoScored, Naldo is MOTM.

What a player, that Naldo. I think he is the best Brazilian central defender of all time. It's inexplicable to me how he is not played every single Brazil international match.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:17 pm

MUTU wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Nastasic saved Schalke in the last 10 minutes... According to WhoScored, Naldo is MOTM.

What a player, that Naldo. I think he is the best Brazilian central defender of all time. It's inexplicable to me how he is not played every single Brazil international match.

He didn't win a single league title in 15 seasons... how can he be the best? :mrgreen:
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MoFattal » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:31 am

Achilles wrote:If the game would end 3-1 for us no one would go crazy,

I'd say they had the better chances (and some assistance from the linesman) to get a 1-3 scoreline. Wouldn't that have sounded a few alarms while reflecting back to the our 2017 start? This was not a game that can be attributed on bad luck, and we played against an out-of-form Schalke in front of our home crowd after days of optimistic statements from our players. It's not always about blaming the coach, but is it possible that our inability to impose our game style and create clear-cut chances against much weaker opponents be a tiny little bit attributed to the coach? Or it has just become a fact that our players suck and the coach can do nothing about it? One has to keep an open mind and understand that it is not "either/or" when we talk about the coach and players. It is "both", but I personally put a little more weight on the manager when more than half of the squad is under-performing.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Coman » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:38 am

How we play vs how we should imo.

Alonso + Vidal doesn't work with Müller as AM, both DM are a similar game and except from useless pressing, none of them make the right move when we keep the ball.

The midfield should be Vidal + Kimmich/Sanches + Thiago as AM or Vidal + Thiago/Sanches/Kimmich + Müller as AM.

Too much space between our DM and the attacking player and too much space between our CB and our DM.

By the way, Ancelotti said the same thing : too much space between our lines
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:24 am

Javi is our sweeper-destroyer and should stay back as in the diagram on the left. To occupy space linking midfield and defense, we have to add Sanches or Kimmich right next to Vidal by dropping Müller.

Carlo said we're not compact enough in midfield, yet he benches our fastest and most powerful midfielder. True genius.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:57 am

Final reminder
Player Ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:13 am

Back after 4 amazing days at Munich - on Friday, we had a great tour of the Erlebniswelt and Arena, although the Bayern's dressing rooms were closed off we were treated to the stunning VIP lounge all prepared and set for Saturday's match, we sat on the VIP cushioned seats, then went all the way down to the dugout were we could sit on the bayern seats, we also visited the press conference hall and press interviews areas.

The atmosphere inside the Allianz on Saturday was just amazing, we were just above the Südkurve and Schalke fans on the opposite side to our left brought a large contingent which covered the whole block in identical flags - contributed to the stimmung. The choreo was befitting for our visit with 'Forza Bayern'. The Aufstellung brought goosebumps and on Lewandowski's goal, the stadium erupted and we thought that we were in for a great match...the atmosphere just draws you in and I ended losing my voice by the end of the match.......unfortunately the boys didn't live up to it, the good feeling was short lived, some of the players are disgustingly complacent not putting their heart in it and others were repeatedly doing nursery kids mistakes - couldn't believe the amount of short and misplaced passes & the frigging awful back passes - and Mr. Ancellotti standing there with his hand in his pockets was the cherry on the cake.

I am still curious about the the guy in front of me with a Karlsruhe scarf who was supporting Schalke.. is there some brotherhood between the clubs ?

Just a hint to anyone going to watch matches during this time of year - do dress well and for anyone who usually doesn't stand the cold such as kids, do take a lap blanket - soon after the second half started, all of a sudden it felt as if someone had turned on freezing mode.

I've never seen the Allianz Arena lit, in real life and on the way out it was just stunning. It's just a wonderful view and I was just staring at it and couldn't believe it.

Yesterday morning we didn't have much time since the coach was due to collect us from the hotel at 10. The hotel was within walking distance to Säbener Strasse, so we tried our luck and many were there at 09:00, as expected it was very quiet so went around the fanshop and then started walking back to the hotel. The rest of the group was just in front of the office entrance and I was behind closer to the garage entrance waiting for some guys who were still in the shop when Neuer pulled in from the road into the garage, it all happened very quickly and by the time I managed to see who was in the car, called the others he was gone into the garage, didn't even give me the chance to take out the mobile to take a picture, luckily the others turned and saw him as well. While waking back we kept watching for Audi's and spotted Coman and Ancellotti driving by.

When were checking in at the airport, we spotted the Leipzig bus stopping and players started walking in it airport - don't know why Leipzig stopped to catch a flight from Munich airport.
Spoiler: show

Photos and videos are being uploaded here;

I found the reason why Lewandowski is sometimes off, it's due to his part-time job in Sendlinger Strasse
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:07 pm

And these are the photos of the flags @ the Allianz as promised to ramsej

Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga