You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-04-16] Bayern Munich vs FC Schalke 04

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
83%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FC Schalke 04 will win
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2016-04-16] Bayern Munich vs FC Schalke 04

Postby Achilles » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:But it's true that Ribery was not playing that well recently. He was very influential today like he was when he returned from his injury. I think the super-sub role is one that Pep has to consider as it might be better for us, depending on Costa's form.

I don't mind that, it's a coach decision which depends on the alternatives he has available but the attitude from the Bayern Munich fans towards players like Ribery is totally unacceptable especially when he plays (at least) above average. That's all
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:This was a good test match to how it will be to face A.Madrid next week, they are most likely gonna set up as Schalke did.

hmm..this is what i saw too..but our wingers will help out and we need alonso to switch the play quickly if needed..then atletico won't be able to cover for long..we will dominate against atletico 100% so all we need to do is be unpredictable in attack..

Anyways..Benatia =D> =D> =D> =D> He just showed how good he is..as someone said..nowadays whenever one bayern player has one bad match there are comments like "he is finished!" "sell him!" etc..we are behaving like ManUtd fans.
against atletico we need benatia and boateng...i am not too confident about kimmich against atletico..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Achilles wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:But it's true that Ribery was not playing that well recently. He was very influential today like he was when he returned from his injury. I think the super-sub role is one that Pep has to consider as it might be better for us, depending on Costa's form.

I don't mind that, it's a coach decision which depends on the alternatives he has available but the attitude from the Bayern Munich fans towards players like Ribery is totally unacceptable especially when he plays (at least) above average. That's all

I agree. I'm not claiming Ribery must be benched either. I simply believe we need to approach this with an open mind at this crucial stage of the season because Costa and Ribery offer different skillsets and we need to get it right.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:37 pm

prasun77 wrote:against atletico we need benatia and boateng...i am not too confident about kimmich against atletico..

I think we need Benatia not because I don't trust Kimmich but because I doubt Boateng will be ready.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
prasun77 wrote:against atletico we need benatia and boateng...i am not too confident about kimmich against atletico..

I think we need Benatia not because I don't trust Kimmich but because I doubt Boateng will be ready.

Boateng MUST be ready..

BTW ...now the fans are happy or they have somehow found a way to moan in a riberyesque(read magical) way?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby vigneshFCB » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:46 pm

prasun77 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:This was a good test match to how it will be to face A.Madrid next week, they are most likely gonna set up as Schalke did.

hmm..this is what i saw too..but our wingers will help out and we need alonso to switch the play quickly if needed..then atletico won't be able to cover for long..we will dominate against atletico 100% so all we need to do is be unpredictable in attack..

Anyways..Benatia =D> =D> =D> =D> He just showed how good he is..as someone said..nowadays whenever one bayern player has one bad match there are comments like "he is finished!" "sell him!" etc..we are behaving like ManUtd fans.
against atletico we need benatia and boateng...i am not too confident about kimmich against atletico..

Bayern will not dominate against Atletico. In the first leg, Neuer will be forced to work overtime.
vigneshFCB
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:55 pm

but they are much much different...
as night and day ...
Who is S04s Griezmann? Sane...??
and who is koke ?
Godin is that guy (forgot his name) who is moving to Pool
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Godin is that guy (forgot his name) who is moving to Pool

Matip..was excellent today wasn't he..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:26 pm

but they are not atletico... forget it....
I wish that atletic were made from the same cut as s04/... I wish...
Last edited by ramsej84 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:but they are not atletico... forget it....
I wish that atletic were the of the same cut as s04/... I wish...

We will win in calderon man chill..you will see..whenever we are in trouble i get a bad gut feeling..like against real 2 years ago and barca 1 year ago..this year i am not feeling anything twichy.. :wink: :lol:

I told you right in the odegaard thread earlier this season where i predicted coman's rise and signing for us?remember?what else did i tell you there? :wink:
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:28 pm

prasun77 wrote:

We will win in calderon man chill..you will see..whenever we are in trouble i get a bad gut feeling..like against real 2 years ago and barca 1 year ago..this year i am not feeling anything twichy.. :wink: :lol:

I told you right in the odegaard thread earlier this season where i predicted coman's rise and signing for us?remember?what else did i tell you there? :wink:

No I don't recall that ... ! :) :)
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:09 am

What is this panic in almost every thread about Atletico? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why do you panic so much is beyond me. It's not like Bayern players are 17 year old kids who need to be schooled. For f*ck's sake, these Bayern players have faced everything and anyone, so what is this fear of Atletico physicality? Yes, they play rough, but this is football, not some wrestler semifinal.

Since the draw, all I read everywhere is Godin bla bla bla, Jimenez bla bla bla, brutal bla bla bla, defence... So freaking what? Do you people forget what players we have and what are their skills?

If you think our players can't handle their players, then that is your problem. I honestly believe that Vidal alone, in this form, will bully them in midfield right to the ground. I have yet to see a player who subdued Vidal. But that's not my point - point is that EVERYBODY in here should stop crying/panicking/writing "warning" posts in other threads about Atletico CAUSE IT'S STUPID and it's ruining the positive mood. We can't and mustn't let some members in here ruin that and rain all their negativity across the forum.

STOP the mass panic and enjoy until the first leg. And if you want to cry about Pathetico - do it in that thread!
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby Pittbay » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:19 am

The fact that Levy scored twice today might be huge in the coming weeks. When he's knocking in goals, Bayern are even tougher to beat.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:03 am

Pittbay wrote:The fact that Levy scored twice today might be huge in the coming weeks. When he's knocking in goals, Bayern are even tougher to beat.

Is huge his performance in this game because he was very consistent, he score twice with few chances on the goal, because the wingers are not sending enough balls to him. The few opportunities to score can affect our hopes in champions league.

Bayern has to create more attempts, principally the wingers for beat teams like Atletico.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby zamir92 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:32 am

prasun77 wrote:

We will win in calderon man chill..you will see..whenever we are in trouble i get a bad gut feeling..like against real 2 years ago and barca 1 year ago..this year i am not feeling anything twichy.. :wink:

I feel better after reading this
zamir92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga