You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-10-01] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
75%
It will end in a draw
No votes
1. FC Köln will win
25%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2016-10-01] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Postby JANCKER » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:16 am

27:5 shots statistic... and nearly nobody throws in the word 'unlucky' except probably one of the few, Effenberg777. I've seen people being more merciful. I think it's all matter to whom those statistics belong... cynical.

If you ask me, we deserved to lose those 2 pts because we keep on using a liable player like Alonso. We should have signed Guendogan or someone if we didn't have a replacement for him in our roster which I don't believe it's the case.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:00 am

We were probably unlucky yesterday, but we've been lucky on previous games such as Dortmund, Schalke or Hamburg. So I don't think that's an excuse

What I find more interesting are some users here saying that after 3 years they finally enjoy watching FC Bayern games :lol:

But at the end of the day we got 1 point and Dortmund lost, so it wasn't that bad. As long as we are top of the table and still alive in Pokal and CL at the end of the year I would be satisfied.

Then Carlo would face the real test
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:26 am

If we can't beat a single Spanish team, it's good that we drop a point here and there in BuLi.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby rthebest » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:07 am

JANCKER wrote:
rthebest wrote:we don't create any one on one situations , crossing is Ancellati's master plan.

You learn every day something new... for example I didn't know that one on ones aren't an individuality.

Crossing bailed out Pep more times than you may think, you just need to refresh your biased memory.

Did I mention Pep in my comment? Why do you always have to bring up Pep? And yes you need to create One-on-one situations by dragging players out of their positions.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby rthebest » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:29 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:It's not that crossing bailed out Pep, it's that crossing WAS Pep's ONLY strategy in his 3rd year here! We spend the whole season doing a single thing: Xabi long range pass to a Winger, winger dribbling (more precisely, exploiting his superior speed by kicking the ball and running to it faster than the defender), winger crossingafter beating his mark, attempt on goal by one of our two strikers, if the ball was rejected then either Vidal finished it from outside the box or we regained possession and started all over again. That was our whole single plan for the whole of last season! I can't believe there's people in here claiming Carlo for over relying in crosses and saying they miss Pep :-/

I was probably one of the first to say we're playing poor football and only individualities had been saving us. But this is getting ridiculous. Let's give Carlo at least a year FGS!

On a more productive note: I'd rather Carlo implement a more centrally based strategy considering we do not have WC wingers anymore; but, if we are to cross, then Carlo needs to learn a lesson which was very evident from last season: that tactic only worked when having both Lewy and Müller in the box. Whenever Lewy played as a lone striker, he was almost always marked out of the game. Of we are to continue that strategy, both have to be inside the box and Vidal has to be just outside waiting to pounce over rebounds, and we need two proper traditional wingers (aka Coman and Costa, not Ribery and Robben, the latter who can't cross at all...).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I say he is using crossing excessively his full backs role id to cross the ball from the almost edge of the penalty box. I don't see any combination play from the center, any link up play from the 3 attackers. I say if you want to play 4-3-3 you need to fluidity in your front 3 If you want to understand what I mean just watch Liverpool game and see how fluid their attacking line is. And yes they don't have wingers. I don't watch Spanish league but did you watch BVB V Real match? did see ho many crosses they did and they. it works for them because their attackers are really good a it but ours not. You want to give him time fair enough, I give him until December and i will shut up till then because there people here that take these discussions personally.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby pyrasur » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:44 am

Twisting the argument. "Individuality" isn't bad, the point of any tactic is to isolate a weakness against our critical strength, but when one player carries our team against Hamburg, you can bet your ass Ribery ain't gonna drag us through Atletico Madrid by himself.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:10 am

@rthebest try harder... cause I know where you're coming from and I ain't no fool.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby AvatarX » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:59 am

IMHO with 3 posts in this game, I can't say that we were terrible.

Come on, this is football. It could have easily been 4-1 if those posts were 5cm wider. You always need some luck.

On the positive side we seem better in those corner kicks. Who knows? Maybe we will score at some point.

Also we were without Robbery. Clearly we are not the same team without their magic. Alas, the day they decide to end their career will be a turning point for us.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:25 am

What I can't comprehend is why we talk about a person specifically Pep Guardiola at this moment that he is gone and above that he is gone because he,himself and only decided that, we as Bayern, as a club offered him a King's contract renewal, no one boo him after the historic defeat at SF 2014 nor at his spell, we were gentlemen, the board's tongue and hands were tied like never before when the matter "Guardiola" came up and fullfilled almost every wish he had.

Pep decided that he can't give anything else to the team anymore after three years 3 BuLi's titles and 3 consecutive CL semifinals, he said that I'm done here and I did my job, regardless if you agree or not with him, he honored the contract to the fullest and he refused the renewal BUT what I see here is acting like the fans kicked him out,swore on him and the board kicked him because of us... That's not the case, he left us on his own will for another team,for another project, no problem we moved forward quickly! I think we all thank him more or less and wish him the best.

Now, why are we talking about a coach who works for another club ?
Do you understand that we aren't talking about the team we support but we recycle into comparisons and only which is bad and I think, the forum is bayernforum.com not guardiolaforum.com or juppheynckes.com ? It's ridiculous to talk about our previous coach and mention him everyday after every match regardless the outcome of the game. We won but "we wasn't so convicing like under Pep" , we lost "we weren't so bad under Guardiola" , we draw "the team is even worse than Pep's era" can we just leave this and talk about the team, the coach, the tactics, to express our thoughts based on the team performances without mentioning every! time our predecessors? It's not healty at the end of the day and we want get anywhere because it's simply over for Guardiola, he left for City, he works there, we have another man in charge.

I understand that many here flame on purpose about this matter, countereaction!
But we're not getting anywhere, even if many people here where unjustified extremely harsh on Guardiola now it's in the past, why everyone has to bring it up again it's unnecessary.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Coman » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:49 am

Nobody care about Guardiola "the person". Is it so hard to understand ?

Everybody care about his tactics and what he have destroy / rebuild (his "legacy) because for 3 years it didn't work.

And from what we saw for 2 months, (and yes that's not big time), Ancelotti is fully on the same wave while he shouldn't.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby weisertheking » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:09 am

Pelin wrote:
with Pep, we could have won 2 more points, yet we would have lost vs A.Madrid.

Bayern-Augsburg 2-1 referee: We got penalty call wrong - Goal.com

We could win 2 more points by letting Costa fall in the penalty area to get a goal in the last minute like last year. Stop comparing to Pep, he was not good enough for Bayern. We are playing with unfit Costa, Coman , Robbery and introduced 19 year old youngsters like Kimmich, Renato
weisertheking
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:12 am

I am angry and sad as hell after yest. However we shall not forget that yest we hit the bloody post thrice

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:38 am

AvatarX wrote:IMHO with 3 posts in this game, I can't say that we were terrible.

Come on, this is football. It could have easily been 4-1 if those posts were 5cm wider. You always need some luck.

On the positive side we seem better in those corner kicks. Who knows? Maybe we will score at some point.

Also we were without Robbery. Clearly we are not the same team without their magic. Alas, the day they decide to end their career will be a turning point for us.

We weren't terrible, we just weren't anywhere close to our standard. Atletico was a much worse game.

If you look at just the first half it was good yesterday, but in the second Koln were better than us.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby harry-muc » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:56 am

wow...what a bunch of Drama Queens. :roll:
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:01 pm

harry-muc wrote:wow...what a bunch of Drama Queens. :roll:

Haven't you heard? The world is ending!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga