You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-10-01] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
75%
It will end in a draw
No votes
1. FC Köln will win
25%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2016-10-01] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Postby rthebest » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:04 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Pelin wrote:Letting him go was the right choice, However Why Ancelotti and why not Tuchel? maybe MGT wanted to created more balanced side for CL.

There's a simple answer to that. Ancelotti was free, Tuchel wasn't. As many had pointed out at the time (even those who liked Pep) it would have been better for him to go after 2 seasons if the plan was never to extend.

Pep fulfilled his contract. The problem was he created so much hype around his extension that forced panic signing of Ancelotti.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Ugh thank god I was too hungover for this game
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby rthebest » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:10 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Somebody has to tell Carlo that Alonso is not the same of 2014 or before...
Had this Bas**** never made it to Germany we would still have our own fussballgott

We ended up with Alonso because Carlo sold him to us :) . and because the board didn't try enough to keep Kroos :(
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby rthebest » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:11 pm

ottackon wrote:Poor performances this week, but it's too early to draw any substantial conclusions.

it has only been poor performances and things are not getting better. I hope at the end of the season we look back and laugh at out comments.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby rthebest » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Achilles wrote:Why everybody is losing their mind already? Obviously we're not at the best shape, I have to agree that but did we lose a trophy already, got knocked out(miserably) from CL?? If someone is gonna read the posts here he'll assume that Bayern finished 3rd and got knocked out from CL 5-0.

The ceremonies will be at May! As I said, we weren't good enough(again!) but still 1st at BuLi and at October!
I think that we're gonna have fun this season here at this forum.

Yeah let's thrash everybody at the first round, climax at October and play miserably at April-May and then we'll gonna find our typical excuses like we had the three years

a)player's fault
b)injuries
c)tough luck

Agree it is too early,
Agree May is the trophy time , but you need to stay in the race and with this performances I don't see it.
CL what if we finish second and get Barcelona in the round of 16. Those 3 certainly will have blast against this kind of performances yet again. but this time we won't even reach the semi's. to be honest even Arsenal will beat us if we perform like this.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:20 pm

What if it ain't tactics? What if it ain't players? What if it ain't formations? Then what?

What if this not so different team from last season keeps showing up for these poor games (honestly, I wrote a very hard post and decided not to) and this is only the beginning?

Hell, we have played Schalke, Nogolstadt, Poorburg & Bremen. All are at the bottom of the pit. All were poor games in scarying degrees saved by the scrub of a post or an individual 'flash of genius' (Goal.com on Thiago's pass vs Poorburg)

What if Carletto is having too much of a laissez-faire (Honigstein a couple of weeks ago) approach to coaching Bayern? I'm scared shit about thinking Sir Ancelott is adamant on telling jokes before games on his 'stress-free' envirorment. A radical daparture from the Alcatraz LvG days and Westpoint inspired Guardiola stint.

Whatever the dude is doing, the team is not progressing. It is regressing. And this is pure crap. With 70% possession.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby rthebest » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:23 pm

#12 wrote:Stubborn 2.0

**** embarrassing

Dammit, send ANYONE in, just not that number 14 ****

or keep him in then take off your fasted attacker, send in another defender.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ottackon » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Trophies are won in spring but can be lost in autumn, so the most important thing for me is to remain Bundesliga leaders and top our CL group ahead of Atletico, before the end of the year. After that, we'll see if Bayern can deliver in money time unlike past seasons.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby rthebest » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:36 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Some people here don'the seem to realise that it was Pep'so own decision to leave for his own reasons and not because of the posts criticising him in this forum. Bayern did everything to keep him but he didn't want to know.

He s now part of another club and chapter closed. I don't understand these Pep comparisons anymore. I myself praised Pep when mattered and criticised him when I felt his ugly side. Every Bayern supporter would be somewhat disappointed after this week. I cannot understand the childish comments of some that seem to be enjoying every stumble and keep ranting about Pep. If they want to keep following Pep then switch to Manchester City. Now the management decided on Ancelotti and that's what we have.
I hope that we see something from him because it looks like the bullshit pre season served for nothing and he still not decided about the squad.

The comparisons are natural as Pep was compared with Hynckes , even from some who thanked this posted has been comparing the performances , possession with Pep's era. But I agree you need to judge him purely based on the team performances which have been very bad.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby rthebest » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:45 pm

MoFattal wrote:The mistake of not getting a "rotational" attacker is starting to show. Ironically, Modeste might have been perfect for such a role.

to be honest i don't think bayern attacking players are suitable for the way Ancelotti wants to play. Ribs, coman, Costa and Robben are more wingers and Muller is a second striker. none of them are good in scoring headers. If he wanted to play narrow like this why he didn't keep Gotze?
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby quaazi » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:13 pm

tflags wrote:Whatever the dude is doing, the team is not progressing. It is regressing.

Yup. That's pretty much it.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby JANCKER » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:56 pm

rthebest wrote:we don't create any one on one situations , crossing is Ancellati's master plan.

You learn every day something new... for example I didn't know that one on ones aren't an individuality.

Crossing bailed out Pep more times than you may think, you just need to refresh your biased memory.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Bayernbazi » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:22 pm

rthebest wrote:The comparisons are natural as Pep was compared with Hynckes , even from some who thanked this posted has been comparing the performances , possession with Pep's era. But I agree you need to judge him purely based on the team performances which have been very bad.

I don'the think the Pep vs Jupp comparisons started this early in Pep's 1st season.
With regards to Ancelotti, I keep recalling that interview just 2months before being hired by Bayern, when he said that he didn't take interest in the Bundesliga because there was no competition. Hoping that he isn't in Munich on a cushy job
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:42 pm

JANCKER wrote:
rthebest wrote:we don't create any one on one situations , crossing is Ancellati's master plan.

You learn every day something new... for example I didn't know that one on ones aren't an individuality.

Crossing bailed out Pep more times than you may think, you just need to refresh your biased memory.

It's not that crossing bailed out Pep, it's that crossing WAS Pep's ONLY strategy in his 3rd year here! We spend the whole season doing a single thing: Xabi long range pass to a Winger, winger dribbling (more precisely, exploiting his superior speed by kicking the ball and running to it faster than the defender), winger crossingafter beating his mark, attempt on goal by one of our two strikers, if the ball was rejected then either Vidal finished it from outside the box or we regained possession and started all over again. That was our whole single plan for the whole of last season! I can't believe there's people in here claiming Carlo for over relying in crosses and saying they miss Pep :-/

I was probably one of the first to say we're playing poor football and only individualities had been saving us. But this is getting ridiculous. Let's give Carlo at least a year FGS!

On a more productive note: I'd rather Carlo implement a more centrally based strategy considering we do not have WC wingers anymore; but, if we are to cross, then Carlo needs to learn a lesson which was very evident from last season: that tactic only worked when having both Lewy and Müller in the box. Whenever Lewy played as a lone striker, he was almost always marked out of the game. Of we are to continue that strategy, both have to be inside the box and Vidal has to be just outside waiting to pounce over rebounds, and we need two proper traditional wingers (aka Coman and Costa, not Ribery and Robben, the latter who can't cross at all...).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:08 am

Neuer flying away..again. Ancelotti should give a chance to Green the guy was brilliant on every summer training game.
Alonso terrible again.
We been unlucky today, but also under performed.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga