You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-02-27] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
1. FC Köln will win
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: [2015-02-27] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Postby pyrasur » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:10 pm

So as far as the league goes, Bayern have zero potential to show they've hit good form until maaaybe Bremen. And by the time we get to them, they might be crap again. Good to know.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby runaway » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:21 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:1) Yes we can. Remember Heynckes team against barcelona. And also Pep is a perfectionist (players said) so maybe this is what he have in mind.

Is this based on facts or just memory? Because Barca outshot us in the first leg and we outshot them in the second leg. (20 shots for Barca, 23 for Bayern in total) They attacked us, got their shots, and we counterattacked. They got more possession and more touches.

RAJBAYERN wrote:Against teams like Real Madrid, Wolfsburg, Atletico or Chelsea, It will be more tough for to bayern counterattack, because they will park the bus, and Bayern do not.

And that's why the past two games are good illustrations how Bayern can stop its opponents to sit on their own box. By not sending everyone forward and forcing the opponent to move in their box, by luring them to try and get the ball in the halfway line, and by letting them attack and move on our own half and being able to soak up the pressure.

The reason Barcelona game was so open was because they attacked us and we were prepared to soak up the pressure. The Real Madrid and Wolfsburg game, the defense was/is caught off-guard because everyone was too focused on attacking and breaking down a wall. When a simpler solution could be, ease off the pressure on the opponent, let them move out of their box and attack, then prepare for the opponent's attack and a counter.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Lol panicking because Neuer is MotM once, because mostly he gets to do nothing at all? Remember the Kahn days when he was MotM almost 50% of the season?
Ottomeister13

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Dortmund needs to do something about that lens flare. It's annoying.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:50 pm

runaway wrote:And that's why the past two games are good illustrations how Bayern can stop its opponents to sit on their own box. By not sending everyone forward and forcing the opponent to move in their box, by luring them to try and get the ball in the halfway line, and by letting them attack and move on our own half and being able to soak up the pressure.

Barcelona got their shots without danger. Both games were under controlled, we lost possesion and Heynckes took out his plan B.

You are writing like if we have Heynckes or Hitzfeld as our coach. You have totally forget that we have Guardiola now, and he is not looking to play with this style, of letting the opponent to attack for be able to counter. And that what concern me, that maybe he is looking to pressure Madrid or another top opponent in their own box, sending the lines forward.

So for me, bayern should possess the ball and pressure them forward, but keeping players backward to prevent as much as possible damage in counterattacks.

But right now, my concern here is that bayern are getting more troubles back than normal, lucky that our opponents wasted their chances, because they were Schalke, Koln and Shaktar, but a top opponent will not forgive us, so it is time to correct and be better.

If you are fine with this performance, keep defending them with the statistics, good for you!. But I want a better football from them.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Previous

Return to Bundesliga