You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-12-12] Bayern Munich vs FC Ingolstadt 04

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FC Ingolstadt 04 will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2015-12-12] Bayern Munich vs FC Ingolstadt 04

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:39 pm

zozon wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Is this a joke or that Twitter account can be trusted?

Its a joke :D
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bastos80 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:39 pm

JANCKER wrote:It might be that Lahm was given different instructions back then... because I see Lahm and he still got the tricks, maybe not all the running but the tricks are there...

Yeah sure, Pep probably just doesn't want Lahm to be useful in offense.

Just accept that he's already 32 and that it might have influenced him aswell :roll: You can't seriously be that ignorant and obsessed with the coach.
But I'm glad you've got nothing else to say about my post. I see that as you agreeing with me.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Well, we could keep it going to no end... you wouldn't change your opinion and agree that our coach has some weird ideas for defense... other coaches who dared to let the midfield line act as an offside trap used to be regarded as lunatics... and wanting 100% possession is just another joke of his which might lead you to think that he really doesn't care that much to go forward as long as he's in control of the ball... which efforts might lead to loss of possession. He changed a bit this season, he's making more use of old Bayern tricks... playing more direct, using wings more rather than jack off the ball through the middle.
Martinez is creating a personality disorder, next role: let him manage this team... :P
Players changing positions every other day isn't that healthy, let them do what they do best...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:54 pm

So you agree with everything I said, nice.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:04 pm

I for one can agree with most of it... Just that we used to not even have a Coman and were still able to beat teams that were playing their first Bundesliga season ever at home... I know we also did that today, just pointing it out... Nobody expects him to beat Barca with the players that are currently fit... But what people also need to understand: we were humiliated badly twice now in the semifinals - and while I agree that wanting a CL every season is too much, I expect us to be a decent opponent for everyone... And if you do worse than expected the way to make up for it is not to do worse again and again, or to meet expectations once - it's to do BETTER than expected at some point... Which is what happened with Jupp in Wembley, for example... Or with the 99 team in Milano 2001...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Also, I think Javi belongs in DM... ;)

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:24 pm

#12 wrote:I for one can agree with most of it... Just that we used to not even have a Coman and were still able to beat teams that were playing their first Bundesliga season ever at home... I know we also did that today, just pointing it out... Nobody expects him to beat Barca with the players that are currently fit... But what people also need to understand: we were humiliated badly twice now in the semifinals - and while I agree that wanting a CL every season is too much, I expect us to be a decent opponent for everyone... And if you do worse than expected the way to make up for it is not to do worse again and again, or to meet expectations once - it's to do BETTER than expected at some point... Which is what happened with Jupp in Wembley, for example... Or with the 99 team in Milano 2001...

Yes we've beaten Paderborn, Köln (14/15), Braunschweig , Hertha (except the home game) in 13/14 and Darmstadt (this season) very convincingly, but the fire power we've had in those games was nothing compared to the match today. Just look up the squad sheets for those games.
Maybe we can once in our lifetime respect our opponent for their performance. Ingolstadts great defense doesn't come from nowhere. Maybe Dortmund has beaten them 4-0 but we've also beaten Dortmund 5-1 and Leverkusen smacked Gladbach. Why do we care about others?

You're obviously criticising Pep for this season if you want him to do better. Waiting for the knock-out stages would be a start, no ? Instead of criticising him for the last couple of games, which can be explained with the things you said you agree on. Blame him for the humiliation against Madrid and the "humiliation" in the game in the Camp Nou, but please spare us all with your premature judgement.
I think the games against Wolfsburg (away), Dortmund (home) and Arsenal (home) could be a nice indicator for what we can achieve this season if the God of Injuries has mercy on us. Not the games against Gladbach and Ingolstadt.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Steph » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:15 pm

I don't really like how Vidal has been playing and I'd like to see Rode get some opportunities over him. I'm also getting a little tired of Thiago - there's no denying that he is AMAZING when he's at his best but it seems like he rarely hits his best and he's always injured (which isn't his fault, but still).

I think Bastos is being a bit harsh about Lahm & Rafinha but they are both starting to look a bit older.

I think that if all of our players were fully fit we would have an amazing attack right now, Lewandowski is one of my favorite players and my opinion of him just keeps getting better and better - I think he's been excellent this season - all strikers are better with good service but I think he has been a key part of us getting through games with injured wingers - both this year and last year.
Steph
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dmenace » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:22 pm

I love you..

Mia San Mia
dmenace
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby bastos80 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Steph wrote:I don't really like how Vidal has been playing and I'd like to see Rode get some opportunities over him. I'm also getting a little tired of Thiago - there's no denying that he is AMAZING when he's at his best but it seems like he rarely hits his best and he's always injured (which isn't his fault, but still).

I think Bastos is being a bit harsh about Lahm & Rafinha but they are both starting to look a bit older.

I think that if all of our players were fully fit we would have an amazing attack right now, Lewandowski is one of my favorite players and my opinion of him just keeps getting better and better - I think he's been excellent this season - all strikers are better with good service but I think he has been a key part of us getting through games with injured wingers - both this year and last year.

Vidal has been our best midfielder in the last couple of weeks, what games are you watching ?
He's a force in defense and his passing game is smart. He's improved A LOT.
Just watch when he comes back from finally having a break and a good winter preparation. I'm sure he'll even start banging in goals again.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Steph » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:46 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Vidal has been our best midfielder in the last couple of weeks, what games are you watching ?
Just watch when he comes back from finally having a break and a good winter preparation. I'm sure he'll even start banging in goals again.

Perhaps you're right, I've never been great at judging midfield players, but just this entire season as a whole he hasn't looked to me nearly as good as I expected.
Last edited by Steph on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steph
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:46 pm

On a different subject: why do people always make such a big deal about those paper sheets?! :o

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Steph wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Perhaps you're right, I've never been great at judging midfield players, but just this entire season as a whole he hasn't looked to me nearly as good as I expected.

I agree he's been pretty bad after his good start, but that can be attributed to the fact he basically played football the whole year. He's been really consistent the last weeks.
Also Thiago, well...Meh start to the season and then he was superb. Like 7 assists in 5 games, then injury..well.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:59 pm

Man, the passing was fugly in the first half....

Another longball goal from boateng to robert and a good shot by Lahm... We really need our wing players back asap.

Can't expect Coman to carry the attack
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:50 am

Didn't watch the match at all. Anyone fancies summarizing it? :P

Player Ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga