You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-04-07] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FC Augsburg will win
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: [2012-04-07] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Postby RAGHU » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:46 pm

MUTU wrote:Anyone has highlights? Been too busy to watch the match

all goals

http://dai.ly/HoiSCP
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAGHU » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:07 pm

full match download : http://www.bayernforum.com/match-downloads-f14/bayern-munich-vs-f-c-augsburg-t7983.html

**The 1st Half starts at the 9:55 Minute mark. ESPN 3 had a little technical difficulty with the Live Satellite Feed. So you will miss out the gomes goal**
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:04 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 pm

CroCHEF wrote:Image

Hahaha!

I think "The Powers" shirt will be 3 sizes too big for Kroos!!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:22 pm

lau03143 wrote:
Hahaha!

I think "The Powers" shirt will be 3 sizes too big for Kroos!!

lol yea, imagine Taylor with Kroos shirt :mrgreen:
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby michel » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Having only seen the first half, my impressions of the game are limited to the early lack of effort. But here they are, along with video highlights.
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:28 am

FC Bayern
Manuel Neuer 6.0
Could have done better as Koo's equaliser struck him in the foot. But it was by no means an easy save to make. Untroubled in the second half and for much of the first, but was able to show off his arm strength with some monster throws.

Jerome Boateng (Flop of the Match) 5.5
Made one phenomenal clearance off the line from Ndjeng's shot, saving a clear goal. However, he was too slow to react to Bellinghausen's run as the winger created the equaliser.

Philipp Lahm 5.0
Let Bellinghausen get behind him in the play leading up to the equaliser. Atoned for his earlier mistake with a glorious ball to Robben in the play that led to Gomez's winner. But his defending was very lacklustre overall.

Holger Badstuber 5.5
Had little to do after the break, but left much to be desired for spells during the first half. Was late to a ball he should have run down in one instance, and was booked for a clumsy foul.

Franck Ribéry 7.0
Was not credited with an assist, but created Gomez's opener with an insightful cross. Came close to scoring on at least two occasions, and played some sublime passes - his contribution by far exceeds what the stats will show.

Arjen Robben 6.5
Not the Dutchman's best day as he lacked the cutting edge that has characterised his performances of late, and made some foolish passes. However, his class shone forth in one key instance when he slipped behind his marker and set up Gomez's winner.

David Alaba 6.5
Missed a clearance early on that nearly resulted in an Augsburg goal. Made some very good runs up the left flank, but his final ball was typically found to be lacking.

Bastian Schweinsteiger 6.5
Had a relatively quiet game, and will be disappointed not to have scored when Jentzsch was off his line, and also in the closing minutes of the first half. But he did well to lock down the midfield. Heynckes will be glad to have him back in his line-up.

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk 5.0
Nearly scored an opportunistic goal as Jentzsch's punched clearance fell to his foot, but the Ukrainian's volley missed wide. Substituted early in the second half as his defensive qualities were less appreciated than the forward-minded play of Kroos.

Thomas Müller 5.0
Always close, but never with the right finish. The Germany international struggled in front of goal, and his only telling contribution was a nice cross that Gomez wasted.

Mario Gomez (Top of the Match) 8.0
Had a perfect start to the match as it took just 24 seconds for him to open the scoring. Wasted one gorgeous cross and had trouble for long spells, but scored the decisive goal in the second half that ensured three points.

• Substitutions
Diego Contento N/A
Came on for the closing seconds.

Toni Kroos 6.5
Replaced Tymoshchuk early in the second half, and proved useful as a secondary deep playmaker alongside Schweinsteiger. Delivered a ball to Gomez that perhaps should have resulted in a goal or at least a penalty.

FC Augsburg
Simon Jentzsch 5.0
Did everything possible to keep out the opener, and was unfortunate to have been given absolutely no support. However, he later left the goal at Tymoshchuk's mercy with a poor clearance, and was later found scrambling all around his penalty area before Schweinsteiger shot over the bar.

Paul Verhaegh 5.5
Beaten by Ribery in the opening moments, and while he was not exactly put to the sword by the winger, the Dutchman was often at his opponent's mercy.

Gibril Sankoh 5.0
Was caught ball-watching, nowhere near Gomez ahead of the opener. However, the Sierra Leone international improved later on, and made some timely interventions. His early mistake was very costly, however.

Axel Bellinghausen 7.0
A constant thorn in the side of the Bayern defence. The 28-year-old slipped behind Lahm and made an excellent pass to set up Koo's equaliser, and several times fooled his opposite. Fantastic run and pass to assist Koo's equaliser 15', great turn 47'

Sebastian Langkamp 6.0
More consistent than Sankoh, Langkamp was strong in the challenge and typically kept Gomez at bay when the striker entered his defensive zone. However, he did lose the foot race to the near post when the striker ghosted in to make it 2-1.

Matthias Ostrzolek 6.5
The young left-back contained Robben for long spells and even pushed forward a few times. However, he was beaten ahead of the winner, as the Dutchman's clever run caught him flat-footed.

Hajime Hosogai 6.5
Played well in the midfield anchor role, and distributed cleanly from the back while protecting his centre-backs from Muller's runs. A quietly assured performance.

Daniel Baier 6.0
Normally used as an secondary central attacking midfielder, the 27-year-old was forced to defend more. Covered the full length and width of the pitch, but could not involve himself in any critical play.

Koo Ja-Cheol 7.0
Restored hope for FCA after the disappointing opener as he equalised on the quarter-hour mark. Played the ball very cleanly in attack, but became less of a threat after the break as he became isolated.

Marcel Ndjeng 6.0
A very lively threat on the wing in the first half, the Cameroonian attacker was very unlucky to have his shot cleared off the line by Boateng. A menace to Alaba and the Bayern back four for the opening half, but absolutely silent after. Substituted for the final quarter-hour.

Nando Rafael 5.0
Anonymous as an attacking threat, and was sacrificed early in the second half. He did have a purpose, however, that was under-estimated: his presence shielded Koo and gave the South Korean more space with which to operate.

• Substitutions
Tobias Werner 6.0
On for the final quarter-hour for Ndjeng, the attacker was not at all goal-shy, but lacked the class to affect the game.

Stephan Hain 5.0
Given just eight minutes to make his mark, the 23-year-old was unable to affect the result.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/61092/f ... er-ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:31 am

What's weird from the player ratings above is how Boateng got the "flop of the match" when he was given a player rating of 5.5 and there are as many as seven other players who were given a rating of 5.0.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 am

Maybe he realized that giving 5.0's to Müller and Tymo was pretty stupid as both had decent enough games? Müller got many great through balls, uhh... through that never connected, and it's not Tymo's fault that he's specialized in defense and not a huge threat at goal (despite that sweet shot he took).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 am

goal.com's ratings have been decent lately but I disagree with most of these. I think we actually had quite a decent game considering the circumstances.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 am

lau03143 wrote:That was harder than what it should have been.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! (yes I'm 12, so **** everything)
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AdepT » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:53 am

BayernLove wrote:
lau03143 wrote:That was harder than what it should have been.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! (yes I'm 12, so **** everything)

lmfao
Eagle eyes! :twisted:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby The Spyware » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Boateng was very bad and it's not the first match recently he makes some weird stupid mistakes that lead to either Clear goal chances or goals against us
Tymo influence was very poor also , the back of our midfield was always empty as if he isn't playing
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:18 pm

The Spyware wrote:Boateng was very bad and it's not the first match recently he makes some weird stupid mistakes that lead to either Clear goal chances or goals against us

That's true :|

He is playing overconfident
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 pm

I've been calling for Heynckes to rest him for a while now. When was the last time he didn't play 90 minutes?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga