You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-09-12] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
93%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FC Augsburg will win
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: [2015-09-12] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Postby albanian7 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:54 am

markinkol wrote:instead of standing by our team.when sometimes performance.do.not look gr8t. some fans are here bashing the one mistake that the refree made. some fans wanted bayern to score like 4or 5 but the truth is Augsburg are a good team.too. while I agree that the penalty kick.was a soft decision from the ref, we have also suffered our fair share of ref mistakes. sometimes on.this forum we over analyze things and instead of talking of how the boy's played, people are rather criticizing our players forgetting also that Augsburg were playing like 6 in their box and our attackers were returning from international break.
pls this match was not one of brightest but at least there's some improvements so let's stop blowing things out of proportion.

It's actually allowed to play with 6 men in your box. Most of the teams do it against Bayern because, surprise, that's the only way to grab some points. Most of the teams park the bus against us, it's not something new or surprising or refreshing

We're not here to criticize the opponent's players, that's Weinzierl's job. This is a Bayern forum and we talk about OUR players.

Who, by the way, were rather ineffective today.

The silver linings are:

1. We grinded out 3 points.

2. Guardiola's comment about the match was appropriate. He specifically said there can't be no excuses, we only played properly for 45 minutes, we were very slow. In contrast to what he said in the past matches, he acknowledged that there IS a problem (not that we couldn't finish to save our lives against Leverkusen either) and if there's something I'm confident on, it's his hard-work. I really hope they work out these problems fast, because playing in Athens isn't a joke
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:00 am

albanian7 wrote: I really hope they work out these problems fast, because playing in Athens isn't a joke

Dude,agree with rest of the post but I am sorry to say..it doesn't get much more easier in the UCL than Olympiakos.No football match is a joke but lets not try to overhype them..they are of the same quality as say..mainz!We are expected to get the points without sweating our palms much..if we don't then its shameful!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:47 am

Player voting is now open. Follow the link on the first post of the thread.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:53 am

#12 wrote:There is not half as much discussion about Dortmund but they were pretty lucky too...

The difference being that Dortmund wasn't awarded the pen at 1-1 in the 89th minute, and by how the game went they were going to win with or without the dubious call. Whereas Augsburg lost points because of the decision. It doesn't help that the two pens in the Leverkusen game were kinda soft too.

The ref has apologized on public TV admitting the claim was wrong. I hate such wins, now we have the "refs are always gifting Bayern points" debate all over again.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:20 am

Yup, that's what I meant... But the first Dortmund penalty (at 0-1!) was also not really a penalty... At 1-2 Hannover should've been awarded a penalty when Hummels hit (I think it was) Sobiech... And finally, the second penalty was correct - but Kagawa was offside right before it... So there's THREE decisions favoring them... I think that's a bad ref! Making ONE mistake (also, we coul've been awarded a penalty in the first half!) is always possible, but just becaue it's Bayern, everyone is making a fuss... **** hypocrites...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:35 am

The problem is the call happened in the 89th minute (or even 90th) at 1-1. Unlike the Dortmund game, there's basically no chance to react and turn the game around.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby quaazi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:20 pm

As if Augsburg had a chance to react, they were on the ropes for 45 minutes.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Man, we rarely are lucky with the referee decissions. I can remember like 10 unlucky / poor called penalties against us in the last few years. Most of them commited by Boateng :lol:

Bundesliga is not like La Liga or any other leagues where the referee usually benefits the big team.

In fact I think that last season some other referee apologized to us. Can't remember which game though. Probably against Dortmund :D

-----------

It wasn't clearly our best game, I think the team was already thinking in CL. But even with that not so good performance we wasted so many chances to get a comfortable lead. I think the win is well deserved and I'm not to worried. All the big teams in Europe are dropping points and it's important that you keep on winning games even when you don't play well
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:26 pm

One think I didn't like is that our defense looked really vulnerable even in non counter attack situations.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby RedQueen » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:39 pm

quaazi wrote:As if Augsburg had a chance to react, they were on the ropes for 45 minutes.

The discussion between me and #12 has been about the differences in the public perception between the calls in the Dortmund game and our game. Not about what realistically would have happened.

It doesn't matter whether or not Augsburg might have really been able to turn around the game or not. What matters is that the call was made in the last minute of regular game time at a scoreline of 1-1. It was decisive for the game beyond any reasonable doubt. It sealed the deal and cost Augsburg a point while gifting us two. The same cannot be said of the Dortmund calls. Of course such a call is perceived and discussed differently by the public compared to a call that leads to an equalizer 30 minutes into the game, or a call in the 85th minute when the team awarded the pen is already leading and controlling the game. Especially when in the game before there have already been two soft penalty calls.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby quaazi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:19 pm

public perception
already don't care.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby RedQueen » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:32 pm

quaazi wrote:
public perception
already don't care.

Then why enter a discussion about it?
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:43 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:One think I didn't like is that our defense looked really vulnerable even in non counter attack situations.

Boateng and Neuer are srtuggling a bit recently.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby pyrasur » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:10 pm

A discussion creates the impression that we care.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:06 am

The major issues remain being so wasteful with our chances and not doing our best from deadballs especially corners against opponents that park the bus. If we were more efficient in the finishing touch then we wouldn't have to be so tight and rely on ref's decisions. But like most of the permanent problems that so far we have been listing repeatedly seem to have become the norm.

With regards to the PK decision - I can only say ' though luck for all the haters, sometimes you loose and sometimes you win some and that goes for poor ref decisions, time to move on' - it's the referee's decision and we have to accept that - some people tend to forget very quickly the frustration when we feel ourselves robbed by some stupid referee decision which goes against us. Right in this game, before half time our players claimed a PK when one of the Augsburg defenders nudged the ball with his upper arm in the box.

MillaMjau wrote:Just Müller.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
:lol:

(Gifs found on Tumblr, not mine.)

Müller is always Müller and Boateng remains the pig-headed Boateng - if the referee had already whistled what the hell was his business there except from risk getting carded.....#-o
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga