You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-05-09] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 09, 2015 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
64%
It will end in a draw
18%
FC Augsburg will win
18%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2015-05-09] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Postby FCB general » Sat May 09, 2015 10:31 pm

So Hojbjerg assisted for a goal which cost us defeat... :-#
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat May 09, 2015 10:37 pm

But this guy is a substitute in this little team that also is suffering many injuries. What a shame.. [-(
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Bentonm » Sat May 09, 2015 11:23 pm

Two years of boring football may come now to an end.
Bentonm
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby Catalan Fan » Sun May 10, 2015 1:42 am

Just joined your Forum, am a Barca fan (if you didn't guess).

Hello !
I can't understand why Pep played a pretty full strength team against Augsberg, just doesn't make sense to me.I expected him to rest the majority of your players, and field a virtual reserve team today.

Also, why rest Neuer ?
Catalan Fan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun May 10, 2015 3:12 am

Catalan Fan wrote:Just joined your Forum, am a Barca fan (if you didn't guess).

Hello !
I can't understand why Pep played a pretty full strength team against Augsberg, just doesn't make sense to me.I expected him to rest the majority of your players, and field a virtual reserve team today.

Also, why rest Neuer ?

He did rest Alonso, Rafinha, Benatia and Neuer, but my guess is he doesn't want to make it seems like he's completely neglecting this match and feels the home fans deserved a show. That backfired, of course. I knew he was never going to field a complete B team but I was expecting 5-6 non-regulars and we only had 3 (Dante, Reina and Weiser). Muller and Bernat have unlimited stamina, but Lewandowski in particular was baffling.

Resting Neuer seems perfectly logical to me, can't risk our best keeper getting injured in a game that means nothing.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Sun May 10, 2015 9:25 am

Reminder to vote:

Player Ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sun May 10, 2015 12:27 pm

Hello !

Also, why rest Neuer ?

The team doesn't have wingers, so the fullbacks are doing the whole load of the job plus they are tasked with covering those untalented AM you have on your flanks; this fact grossly ignored in this Heynckes spoiled forum. They were given a short rest as they'll have to both try and be the new Robbery and Lahmaba of the team in one. Again, people here are just trying to pretend this isn't happening.

As for Reina, it is probably one of his last matches at Bayern so with the league won it was about time he got his gloves on for some action, although I can't say I have seen a starter keeper play so little at Bayern.

Congratulations on the win btw. Messi is the greatest.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MillaMjau » Sun May 10, 2015 3:58 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:

Hello !

Also, why rest Neuer ?

He did rest Alonso, Rafinha, Benatia and Neuer, but my guess is he doesn't want to make it seems like he's completely neglecting this match and feels the home fans deserved a show. That backfired, of course. I knew he was never going to field a complete B team but I was expecting 5-6 non-regulars and we only had 3 (Dante, Reina and Weiser). Muller and Bernat have unlimited stamina, but Lewandowski in particular was baffling.

Resting Neuer seems perfectly logical to me, can't risk our best keeper getting injured in a game that means nothing.

Also, someone suggested upthread that since they were playing in the new kits for the first time, they needed some big names on the pitch.
Alonso's form has been questionable after the winter break but he did well in Barcelona and since he has a lot of experience playing against Barca, he'll probably start on Tuesday. Lewandowski was a surprise but he needed another match to get used to the mask.

Neuer, well you all saw how essential he is for us, so preventing him getting injured makes perfect sense. Plus Reina, who has been unhappy with his lack of playing time (180 mins all season), got to warm his gloves a little. Unfortunately that didn't quite work out.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland

Postby nm462272 » Mon May 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Steph wrote:On another note I'm extremely happy that Götze did so well this match, he's one of my favorite players (he might be my favorite player) and recently he has gotten tons of unnecessary criticism. I'm happy to see him do well, he's still easily one of the best young players in the world.

He's received a lot of criticism, yes, but I wouldn't call it "unnecessary". Still, happy that he seems to have taken it to heart.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Jorge » Mon May 11, 2015 5:30 pm

Catalan Fan wrote:I can't understand why Pep played a pretty full strength team against Augsberg

We do not have a full strength team anymore.

Bienvenido al Forum y enhorabuena por ganar esta semifinal con tan buena nota.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Catalan Fan » Tue May 12, 2015 12:58 am

Thanks for the replies guys.It just mystified me a bit.... Juve played a reserve team at the weekend, in preparation for the Madrid game (which makes total sense to me).

For the record, I don't think the CL tie is over yet.You get an early goal and it's game on, especially with the intimidating atmosphere.
Catalan Fan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sws » Tue May 12, 2015 1:39 am

Catalan Fan wrote:Thanks for the replies guys.It just mystified me a bit.... Juve played a reserve team at the weekend, in preparation for the Madrid game (which makes total sense to me).

For the record, I don't think the CL tie is over yet.You get an early goal and it's game on, especially with the intimidating atmosphere.

It makes 100% sense to me. We had 3 losses in a row. You need good momentum and good spirits going into games like this.
sws
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga