You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-11-09] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FC Augsburg will win
No votes

Total votes : 18

Re: [2013-11-09] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:10 am

[/quote]

Maybe because you're a Dortmund fan on a Bayern forum, tell us that our team has been playing poorly, slowly, etc?

Are you delusional enough to think that someone isn't going to reply with a jab at your team?

Why are you even on this forum to begin with? That, my friend, is sad.[/quote]

Please stop that talk... he gives his honest opinions and looks at bayern as objectively as he can....we should have more "sportmen" like him who enjoy the banter/exchange of ideas , i love talking with dortmund fans, because its a mutual respect ...
and come on man have some pity 4 points now
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:22 am

spotman wrote:
Maybe because you're a Dortmund fan on a Bayern forum, tell us that our team has been playing poorly, slowly, etc?

Are you delusional enough to think that someone isn't going to reply with a jab at your team?

Why are you even on this forum to begin with? That, my friend, is sad.

Borusse has been a great member to this forum and doesnt deserve this type of abuse from you. I do agree that he cant whine to bad since were proably gonna take a couple jabs at BvB but saying stuff like "Why is he here'" and calling it sad is going too far
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 am

wow! replaced rafhina with mueller! finally balls out!
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:35 am

my facit:
-a win against a team with little talent
-good ball control, decent passing, nice creative ideas of passing occasionally
-Goetze: a wasted purchase! why ? rant against me and i´ll explain
-but defensively awesome! and i dont mean just the back 4!
-I see now the motivation these lads have....writing history!
-a few players out of breath at times tho...but still the opponents even more so!
-37 baby! fcking awesome!
-still dont like kroos at back but i think im beginning to understand pep´s philosophy..winning is first...experimenting second....and when it comes to crunch time like in 2 weeks vs dortmund we may see a more classical approach.... i think its also a game of deception as well as depth development. deception meaning for example, in my opinion one our weakness is what would we do without Mandzukic

-players "out of position" ..if any of you lads have played the game did you ever think yourself molded into one position? well Kirchoff maybe
for example alaba..plays midfield for the Austrian team why not here? well actually at the moment he pretty much plays midfield as well
_look at mueller´s penalty kick if im not mistaken he never looked down at the ball once!
This team is evolving once again!
suck on that oil sheiks!
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby lau03143 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:46 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
spotman wrote:

Borusse has been a great member to this forum and doesnt deserve this type of abuse from you. I do agree that he cant whine to bad since were proably gonna take a couple jabs at BvB but saying stuff like "Why is he here'" and calling it sad is going too far

He's an opposing fan on his teams biggest rivals forum. He's going to get abuse no matter what.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:09 am

DerKaiser wrote:-Goetze: a wasted purchase! why ? rant against me and i´ll explain

OK I will. :mrgreen:

Yesterday Gotze was not very good, But since returning from injury he has made a big difference in some games. It is clear that he is one of those players who can be a game changer, just like Ribery and Robben. We're yet to see his best.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Götze missed the preseason due to injury and then he got injured once again. As I said, we will see the best from him after the winter break.

Saying that he is a wasted purchase or a flop it's just nonsense at this part of the season because he is clearly out of form and lacking match fitness. This reminds me of last season's Javi Martinez. He also missed the preseason and he didn't play at his best until January. Of course a lot of people were already saying the same kind of things from him (flop, not needed, etc...)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MatZam » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:31 pm

So... we've seen Lahm as a fullback, single pivot and now in attacking midfield. Any bets that we'll see him as a striker against Dortmund? :P
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:34 pm

We've seen him as AM before though, when Pep had either Schweini or Thiago in the deeper position.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Considering Goetze;
for me watching him play in Dortmund i understand why they sold him, because they got Reus, an improved version.
he is a player when he has momentum and /counter attacking/ can do nice things, but not really from a standing position, and certainly not as a winger, but once again i think pep is really trying to make things interesting for the players and educating in depth.
You might be right by saying give him a chance , injuries and all that, but i´d say its all about style of play.
40 million not worth till now
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby spotman » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:20 pm

lau03143 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
spotman wrote:

He's an opposing fan on his teams biggest rivals forum. He's going to get abuse no matter what.

THANK YOU!!

He calls us sad in his post - and I return the favour and call him sad, and all of a sudden I am being abusive?

What a joke. I was clearly explaining to him why someone responded to his original post.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Borusse » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Everyone could have responded to my original post, I had a problem with the way someone responded. If we are talking about Bayern, lets talk about Bayern. Forget Im a Dortmund fan for a second and try to read my post about Bayern's game being slow etc. What would be your response then? You definitely wouldnt write anything about Dortmund. :wink:

Some people (stupid people) would even call it racism - just because Im a Dortmund fan I cant get a normal response to my posts, people almost always bring BVB into every discussion ABOUT BAYERN with me. :wink:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Borusse wrote:Everyone could have responded to my original post, I had a problem with the way someone responded. If we are talking about Bayern, lets talk about Bayern. Forget Im a Dortmund fan for a second and try to read my post about Bayern's game being slow etc. What would be your response then? You definitely wouldnt write anything about Dortmund. :wink:

Some people (stupid people) would even call it racism - just because Im a Dortmund fan I cant get a normal response to my posts, people almost always bring BVB into every discussion ABOUT BAYERN with me. :wink:

Dortmund lost! :P :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Trolling trolling trolling...rawhide!
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:34 pm

hey spotman... we think borusse rocks!... are we all over this now ? lets continue... looking at 4/5 last games yes he is correct! we were a wee bit slow
but but but

even in our down time! we still are winning!

Yippie
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga