You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-12-09] Bayern Munich vs Energie Cottbus

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

[2006-12-09] Bayern Munich vs Energie Cottbus

Postby tracylynn » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:22 pm

Make your prediction for this game. It should be noted that Podolski is supposed to be in this game and I think he is also supposed to start. Also, von Bommel will be out of this game due to suspension.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:26 am

I think we'll win. We've beaten them 5 times before.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bm72 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:43 am

no doubt about it, Bayern are winning this one !!

8) 8)
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby diegis » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:54 am

i think we'll win 2-0
makaay & van bommel :lol:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mirage » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:01 pm

A win for Bayern, they're at home.
I hope so much that Poldi impresses. He needs goals.
And I hope Deisler starts sometime soon.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:19 pm

Schweini scoreeed 1 - 0 :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:57 pm

Van Buyten's finally got his goal :D
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:27 pm

Some thoughts on the game...

1) I don't know if it was fatigue or simply the fact that von Bommel was not in the starting line up, but they didn't look too good. I guess the shot by Energie woke them up to a point. I think they realized that they could be behind and they did not want to play catch up like they have been.

2) They need to work on their passing skills because there were times that the passes were bad. At times, it looked very sloppy. So, they need to work on that.

3) Bayern actually should've had another goal but Salihamidzic took a long time to shoot the ball. It was the perfect opportunity and he wasted it. He just took too long, and I do mean toooooo long, to take the shot. By the time he decided to shoot the ball, Energie was able to get back into position and block the shot. He was basically open and he didn't take advantage of it. BTW...he cut his hair and this proves that hair length has no influence on the play of a player. :D

4) The goal by Schweinsteiger was amazing to say the least. The ball was blocked by the goalie's head but fortunately for Bayern, it deflected the other way and went into the net. I think everyone was amazed at that. Even Bastian looked like he couldn't believe that happened. That was a priceless moment.

5) There was one moment in the game where we could've gotten into trouble. It was between Micho and van Buyten. The ball was right between them and they both stopped. It looked like neither one of them wanted to kick the ball and they thought the other would do it. They just stood there for a moment. Finally one (I can't remember which one) got rid of the ball before one of the players from Energie was able to take it away.

6) Santa Cruz did not look good in th minutes he played. One of Energie's players were able to steal the ball away from him like he was a little child. It was that easy. Even the commentator mentioned that and even said that you can guarantee that Santa Cruz is on his way out after that incident. It was that pitiful looking.

7) My concern is we're not scoring a lot of points. We're not destroying our opponents at all. We need to take control of the games because even the games that are supposed to be easy for us are not easy at all. Plus, we need to gain ground in the goal differential column. I'm not sure what it is now but Werder has/ or had a 20+ goal differential and we don't even have 10+ yet (or maybe we finally got it today). If we end up tying Werder in points they still be in first because they are scoring and destroying, though not all the time, their opponents. We need to start looking like the champs we are. We're in the knock out stage in the CL and we're still in the DFB but yet we can't show how great of a team we are.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:10 pm

Oh my God. Do you expect me to read all this ^^^ :shock: that's too much for one post... Why don't you just go and apply for Bayern coach :roll:
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:02 pm

She's campaigning to be coach :D

Anyway, I agree with your last point. I'm really worried that we can't break the 2 goal habit. It seems to be our max for every game.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:56 pm

FC Bajern wrote:Oh my God. Do you expect me to read all this ^^^ :shock: that's too much for one post... Why don't you just go and apply for Bayern coach :roll:

I'm so sorry that reading requires work, but next time, I'll just type one or two words so that you can easily read it.

I'm sure you're not reading this but my post did say "some thoughts" which means more than one comment.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:26 am

Our strikers dont score a lot...or maybe they do BUT we dont score more than two goals and that is a bad fact... anyway its a good thing we won and well we better win all the remaining games.
well done to Van Buyten
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Der Kaiserin » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:31 am

I bow to Cottbus player skill they can play deffensive game hard and it is a
problem of our team

PS.Nice header by Van Buyten
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:11 am

tracylynn wrote:Some thoughts on the game...

1) I don't know if it was fatigue or simply the fact that von Bommel was not in the starting line up, but they didn't look too good. I guess the shot by Energie woke them up to a point. I think they realized that they could be behind and they did not want to play catch up like they have been.

2) They need to work on their passing skills because there were times that the passes were bad. At times, it looked very sloppy. So, they need to work on that.

3) Bayern actually should've had another goal but Salihamidzic took a long time to shoot the ball. It was the perfect opportunity and he wasted it. He just took too long, and I do mean toooooo long, to take the shot. By the time he decided to shoot the ball, Energie was able to get back into position and block the shot. He was basically open and he didn't take advantage of it. BTW...he cut his hair and this proves that hair length has no influence on the play of a player. :D

4) The goal by Schweinsteiger was amazing to say the least. The ball was blocked by the goalie's head but fortunately for Bayern, it deflected the other way and went into the net. I think everyone was amazed at that. Even Bastian looked like he couldn't believe that happened. That was a priceless moment.

5) There was one moment in the game where we could've gotten into trouble. It was between Micho and van Buyten. The ball was right between them and they both stopped. It looked like neither one of them wanted to kick the ball and they thought the other would do it. They just stood there for a moment. Finally one (I can't remember which one) got rid of the ball before one of the players from Energie was able to take it away.

6) Santa Cruz did not look good in th minutes he played. One of Energie's players were able to steal the ball away from him like he was a little child. It was that easy. Even the commentator mentioned that and even said that you can guarantee that Santa Cruz is on his way out after that incident. It was that pitiful looking.

7) My concern is we're not scoring a lot of points. We're not destroying our opponents at all. We need to take control of the games because even the games that are supposed to be easy for us are not easy at all. Plus, we need to gain ground in the goal differential column. I'm not sure what it is now but Werder has/ or had a 20+ goal differential and we don't even have 10+ yet (or maybe we finally got it today). If we end up tying Werder in points they still be in first because they are scoring and destroying, though not all the time, their opponents. We need to start looking like the champs we are. We're in the knock out stage in the CL and we're still in the DFB but yet we can't show how great of a team we are.

A nice summary for bayern fans who dont get to watch the game.I know there are some users who are lazy or/and find it irritating to read the whole or/and dont have much time.
It is not neccesary to reduce the words but you may give headings to the points so the reader knows what youre talkin about
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:18 am

tracylynn wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:Oh my God. Do you expect me to read all this ^^^ :shock: that's too much for one post... Why don't you just go and apply for Bayern coach :roll:

I'm so sorry that reading requires work, but next time, I'll just type one or two words so that you can easily read it.

I'm sure you're not reading this but my post did say "some thoughts" which means more than one comment.

C'mon now, I'm not saying that because I don't like you or antyhing, but you have been saying these words for the last four games of Bayern. Three lines it's ok but it gets boring after that, believe me. :wink: it's like the Bayern staff is going to read your post and change things. By the way I'm a Bayern fan but I don't think they are going to win it this year. They are struggling...
FC Bajern

Next

Return to Bundesliga