You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-12-09] Bayern Munich vs Energie Cottbus

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:20 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:Oh my God. Do you expect me to read all this ^^^ :shock: that's too much for one post... Why don't you just go and apply for Bayern coach :roll:

I'm so sorry that reading requires work, but next time, I'll just type one or two words so that you can easily read it.

I'm sure you're not reading this but my post did say "some thoughts" which means more than one comment.

C'mon now, I'm not saying that because I don't like you or antyhing, but you have been saying these words for the last four games of Bayern. Three lines it's ok but it gets boring after that, believe me. :wink: it's like the Bayern staff is going to read your post and change things. By the way I'm a Bayern fan but I don't think they are going to win it this year. They are struggling...

If you don't want to read it, then don't. You are not forced in any way to read it. tracylynn, keep it up... your posts are great!
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:50 pm

i didnt see the match, but the 2-1 is great.. another 3 points.
we are still on 4 :cry: (30points)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:48 pm

tracylynn,
I dont get to watch the bayern game but on examining what you've posted and the youtube highlights here's something which may help you make your posts more interesting
Sample
Bayern vs Cottbus review by Dracus
Lack of midfield steel:The midfield missed the dutch ace Van Bommel and looked unorganized.Passing and team coordination was not upto the mark
Cottbus scare:Some shots on goal and ball rattling on crossbar was what instilled perfomance from a poor start
Basti scores a long-range:Bastian Schweinsteiger opened the scoring three minutes from the interval, although the goal owed much to a calamitous blunder by error-prone keeper Tomislav Piplica.
Buyten's first goal:van Buyten applying a flicked header to Schweinsteiger's free-kick and restoring Bayern's lead less than a minute after conceding.
Goalies prevent further goals:Baumgart's shot against the bar was followed by two excellent Oliver Kahn saves to deny Sergiu Marian Radu, once from distance and once in a one-on-one situation.The Cottbus keeper saved brilliantly from Schweinsteiger, Roy Makaay and Philipp Lahm, the third save an acrobatic twist to tip the left-back's vicious curler over the bar.
Conclusion:
1)Bayern needs to weed out inconsistent players like Santa claus who seems to be incomfortable with the ball
2)Bayern's averaging around 2 goals a game
3)Hargreaves' return,Poldi and Deisler in the line-up with Van bommel back will promise a stronger bayern side and inspired play
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:57 pm

MUTU wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:Oh my God. Do you expect me to read all this ^^^ :shock: that's too much for one post... Why don't you just go and apply for Bayern coach :roll:

I'm so sorry that reading requires work, but next time, I'll just type one or two words so that you can easily read it.

I'm sure you're not reading this but my post did say "some thoughts" which means more than one comment.

C'mon now, I'm not saying that because I don't like you or antyhing, but you have been saying these words for the last four games of Bayern. Three lines it's ok but it gets boring after that, believe me. :wink: it's like the Bayern staff is going to read your post and change things. By the way I'm a Bayern fan but I don't think they are going to win it this year. They are struggling...

If you don't want to read it, then don't. You are not forced in any way to read it. tracylynn, keep it up... your posts are great!

Fc Bajern-Be optimistic about FcBayern campaign and i know there's some truth that it gets boring to read after 3 lines but let's appreciate the good work
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:16 pm

First of all, I thought what I was doing was helpful because there are some fans out there who do not get to see all the games, and there are fans out there who would like to hear about the game from a fan's point of view and not from the media.

Secondly, I always say "my thoughts" and that's just what they are. I'm not going to do a play by play breakdown. I'm may be repeating myself at times but that is because I'm seeing some things over and over again. BTW, I've been on other boards and I've read the same thing over and over again by the fans and I understand that this is what they're picking up from the game/team.

Thirdly, no one else is posting anything about the games on the board. I'm not criticizing anyone on this board because I understand that there are reasons why some don't or can't do it. However, I take offense that I'm getting criticize for doing something that I don't have to do. One can help by posting their thoughts if they don't want to read mine.

Finally, no more on this subject. I want to talk about Bayern. BTW...a lot of athletes and their families do read the boards.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:17 pm

Tracylynn, you don't have to do anything to change your posts! I like them how they are. They are a good summary for people like me who don't get to see the game.

Was Podolski in midfield yesterday? Maybe Magath just wanted him to stretch his legs or something, seeing as it was his first game back. I didn't see much of him in the highlights so I'm guessing he didn't have any impact on the match at all?
Still, least he's back I guess.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:20 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Finally, no more on this subject. I want to talk about Bayern. BTW...a lot of athletes and their families do read the boards.

Do they? :D It would be good if Magath read our posts and took NOTICE.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:49 pm

Mirage wrote:Tracylynn, you don't have to do anything to change your posts! I like them how they are. They are a good summary for people like me who don't get to see the game.

Was Podolski in midfield yesterday? Maybe Magath just wanted him to stretch his legs or something, seeing as it was his first game back. I didn't see much of him in the highlights so I'm guessing he didn't have any impact on the match at all?
Still, least he's back I guess.

Podolski came in around the 65th or the 67th minute. I think Magath is doing him like he's doing Deisler by not rushing him back into the starting position. I think he's trying to build up his form since he's been out for 5 weeks.

As for an impact, well I don't think any player had any impact on that game. LOL!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Previous

Return to Bundesliga