You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-02-02] Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Eintracht Frankfurt will win
No votes

Total votes : 18

Re: [2014-02-02] Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:09 pm

MUTU wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Possession in this game was Bayern 72% - 28% Frankfurt. What needs to be done to achieve 80% ? :D

The difference between 72% and 80% is enormous. You shouldn't look at it as 8% more.
72% possession means that the opponents have 28% possession
80% possession means that the opponents have 20% possession

To go from 72% possession to 80% possession means that the opponent would need to see a reduction of 29% of TIME spent with the ball in their possession. Which is a lot.

:D Next objective 85%. :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2014-02-02] Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Postby Kevinx67 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:46 pm

raz25 wrote:
FCB general wrote:The whole point is about field performance and football style, not the trophies and results. We are on the way to break even more records this season, defend the Double and maybe Treble. But there is no similar performance apart from result. I can't recall great BuLi matches at AA this season besides Frankfurt and I watched 90% of Bayern games. That's really sad. :(

I just see, but I don't feel nothing. I felt last 4 years everything, when we're on top(09/10, 12/13) or down(10/11, 11/12), but in this one... :?

Ok, I understand. It must be tough for you then, because the results are stupidly great and if they continue we will play like this for the coming years. I was thinking that you don't like it because we are constantly compared with Barcelona's style of play, but now I guess you simply don't like it, fair enough.

EDIT: But in the van Gaal era, we were 'raping' the ball as well, but it was being done mostly in our penalty area or the center of the pitch. There were a lot more predictable passes being done with the likes of van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, Pranjic, Ottl and sometimes Muller as our creative force in the middle. How come you enjoyed those seasons so much, and not this one?

When Robben and Ribery don't play Bayern are Barcelona.
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Previous

Return to Bundesliga