You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-12-14] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Mönchengladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
89%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
11%

Total votes : 19

Re: [2012-12-14] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Mönchengladbach

Postby Borusse » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Yes, didnt quite get you at first.

But still, there was no banter on my side. :P
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby dambun » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Damn it....

I started watching the game from 50th minute on because I was busy with guests before that.... I think in the minutes of the game that I watched, the ref helped BMG a lot by whistling for shitty fouls and stopping our rhythm of playing several times, while at the same time not awarding us a deserved penalty... but that doesn't make it any better for the fact that we were not able to score even though we totally dominated them...

I generally respect what Favre has achieved with Hertha and Gladbach... but I can't say I have any respect for the way his team performed today... they totally parked the bus, worse than a 2.BuLi team... their defensive structure was very good, but they had absolutely no plan for attacking... that's not the kind of football I would ever want at Bayern or any other high-quality team.... I don't ever want him to coach Bayern...

p.s. I read that Javi was subbed at 38th minute... did he become injured again?... I'm really really worried... I don't want him to become injury prone or something....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby quaazi » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:53 pm

dambun wrote:I generally respect what Favre has achieved with Hertha and Gladbach... but I can't say I have any respect for the way his team performed today... they totally parked the bus, worse than a 2.BuLi team... their defensive structure was very good, but they had absolutely no plan for attacking... that's not the kind of football I would ever want at Bayern or any other high-quality team.... I don't ever want him to coach Bayern...

As if that isn't what he's done with Hertha and Gladbach all his career.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:07 am

We deserved all the points there is no question about that, however we were so scrappy in front of goal!!!
Another thing is that the ref had a very bad day - something which I've predicted last week after seeing the BvB - Wbrg highlights...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:31 am

So. 31 crosses this time. None resulted in a goal or assist, of course. Why the **** does Jupp insist on punting the ball into the box over and over again? We even had all three of our tall strikers playing for some time of the match, no difference.

Also Nordtveit ran 13 kilometers. Nicely done to him.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:25 am

The foul caused to Gomez, was more for penalty than the boateng one, so is evidently that the referee affected the game against bayern, so no excuse for Borussia Dortmund in the future. The referee stole them one point, here stole us two points.
Last edited by RAJBAYERN on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:40 am

Apart from the poor performance of the referee, who directly affect to bayern, it must not be an excuse directly for this draw.

Bayern players and Heynckes must have self-criticism, because they have take in consideration that their lack of creativity in the attack, specially in the first half make them to waste 50 minutes. When they woke up, their was no enough time to score at least two goals for the win, considering the good goalkeeper and the good defensive performance that borussia have.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Franck Ribery » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:06 am

We have 14 corner kicks in this match,very very much but we can't use it to scores goal ,so bored :(
Franck Ribery
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:36 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:The foul caused to Gomez, was more for penalty than the boateng one, so is evidently that the referee affected the game against bayern, so no excuse for Borussia Dortmund in the future. The referee stole them one point, here stole us two points.

No way that was a penalty. Brouwers made a great tackle and got the ball. Not only that but with Gomez's theatrics he ended up touching the ball and shouldn't have been given a corner.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:11 am

dambun wrote:.s. I read that Javi was subbed at 38th minute... did he become injured again?... I'm really really worried... I don't want him to become injury prone or something....

Unfortunately yes. Jupp surprised us all by replacing him with Shaqiri rather than Tymo, and I think he was our best player yesterday.

The important thing is that Martinez is fit for the winter camp. It doesn't matter if he misses the game vs Augsburg.

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I feel like he's cursed against them. If I remember correctly even when he took over from Klinsman Gladbach was the only team he couldn't beat. I can only remember us beating them once with Heynckes, in the Pokal and that was technically a draw.

I rest my case. :problem:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:48 pm

[-X :^o

Bayern defeated Gladbach with Heynckes when he replaced Klinsmann
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shadow7 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:56 pm

anybody has a link to yesterday's lasershow photos? i wanna make a wallpaper, but the photos that i've found are poor quality (tz-online or Bayern's fanpage). Can u help me, guys? :wink:
shadow7
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:19 am

MaCk0y wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:The foul caused to Gomez, was more for penalty than the boateng one, so is evidently that the referee affected the game against bayern, so no excuse for Borussia Dortmund in the future. The referee stole them one point, here stole us two points.

No way that was a penalty. Brouwers made a great tackle and got the ball. Not only that but with Gomez's theatrics he ended up touching the ball and shouldn't have been given a corner.

You're right. Was no penalty. Watching again the play, he touch first the ball..

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:39 am

Doesn't take away the fact that Boateng's penalty was harsh though, although we should've won anyway.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga