You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-04-02] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Mönchengladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:17 am

Bayern Munich will win
93%
It will end in a draw
7%
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: [2011-04-02] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Mönchengladbach

Postby shwas55 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:21 pm

AvatarX wrote:Uli is a smart man and he is very careful about money. We all saw that with our strict transfer policy.

I am pretty sure that if we gonna loan money to 1860 there gonna be many legal rules and terms (some of them might not be published to the media) that our team will gain some profit out of it.

I can bet that Uli is doing no charity here, he is just doing a business move which he is sure (and is being covered with those legal terms) that it will benefit us.

Yes. The club wont give a hand out to 1860 or anyone one else for that matter. Its all about whats better for Bayern in the short, medium, and long term.

According to the news here in Germany, there is a wealthy Jordanian business man who wants to buy 49% of TSV 1860 to save them and help them rebuild. I think that would be better for everybody. Lets hope 1860 do the right thing, and help themselves here, because this might be their last chance.

http://www.merkur-online.de/sport/tsv-1860/bericht-loewen-investor-millionen-stadion-meta-1190316.html?cmp=defrss

Sorry, no time to translate.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2011-04-02] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Mönchengladbach

Postby KAHN » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:46 am

Well if 1860 declare bankruptcy all of there debts cease to exist. So Uli is hoping that if we help them survive and some rich Arab buy them we will get our money back. He don't have much choice. But if he thinks he will get some positive marketing out of this he is wrong. We need to be more aggressive. We shouldn't let them use our stadium and training facilities. Also we need to be more aggressive with DFB and TV rights. But that is just my opinion.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Previous

Return to Bundesliga